Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: viking fans now its for real...

"GonnaBeatYouOn911" wrote:
    http://home.satx.rr.com/staubdirectory/childress-large.jpg whoa this guy is bringing it smash mouth... childress is one sexy viking. however u must admit taylor got a decent hit on your running back who almost made it in the endzone. lol because culpepper, and moss arn't good at all. and what does the "stingy defense" have to do with sean taylor destroying your O?
    Don't live in the past...its unhealthy.

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

We might not have Sean Taylor, but I like to think I'd rather have Sharper, just hope Brunell doesn't get ball tiped up in the air near Sharper.
    ;D

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

I see former REDSKINS 1st Round flop QB HEATH SHULER has been working on a few things with all that sick bonus money you paid him and now is trying to make his big return to DC . . .

http://www.heathshuler.com/

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"redskins1" wrote:
    ,and i think your team walks into a buzzsaw on monday night..CANT WAIT TILL THEN!!!forget about preseason ball it means nothing!!!

Welome.

Did your team get a Quarterback and no one told us? If not your Deadskins well
    their dead
    ;D
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

I am hoping for a good game, it would be great if the vikings could win to get the season off on the right foot this time.
    I just hope they dont turn this game into a sob story being five years removed from 9/11.
    It was a terrible day, a day i will never forget, but life goes on.
    If you dont allow life to go on, they win, we lose.
    Sorry if that offended anyone, but i want to watch football on monday night, if i wanted to watch a memorial i would watch a news channel.
    You republican whore!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I also want a good game, but I would be offended and upset if they didn't memorialize the 9/11 attacks on its five year anniversary, especially in one of the cities attacked.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    I am hoping for a good game, it would be great if the vikings could win to get the season off on the right foot this time.
    I just hope they dont turn this game into a sob story being five years removed from 9/11.
    It was a terrible day, a day i will never forget, but life goes on.
    If you dont allow life to go on, they win, we lose.
    Sorry if that offended anyone, but i want to watch football on monday night, if i wanted to watch a memorial i would watch a news channel.
    A good game for me would be a complete blow out!
    Its on Redskin fans, its on!
    I hope you guys come around after the game to talk about how great our team looked
    ;D

In all seriousness I think its going to be a hard fought game and not a gimme for either team.
    Here's to no injuries and a good game!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"redskins1" wrote:
    hello viking fans,just wanted to let you know not to get wrapped up in preseason play..the redskins were awful in the preseason no doubt,but the real games start now and the redskins will like everybody else gameplan..trust me the redskins our not as bad as they looked this preseason,and i think your team walks into a buzzsaw on monday night..CANT WAIT TILL THEN!!!forget about preseason ball it means nothing!!!
    Based on the sentence structure, spelling and basic grammar, I'm guessing your a Congressman, rather than a Senator, right?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

I love how random people go through the trouble of creating a name such as gonnabeatyouon911 when they are only gonna use it once or twice not only does that show that the individual has no life but imagine what that name would look like if u ever posted after the game and no one would know what ur implying with ur name! people would think ur a terrorist or something!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    I love how random people go through the trouble of creating a name such as gonnabeatyouon911 when they are only gonna use it once or twice not only does that show that the individual has no life but imagine what that name would look like if u ever posted after the game and no one would know what ur implying with ur name! people would think ur a terrorist or something!
    he'll have use for that name only up until the end of the game on monday, thats why he made it, this is a vikings site, he's not goign to stick around much after the game, for the most part he's brought informed agruements to a few threads, so lets not bash him.

oh and this
    especially in one of the cities attacked.
    washington D.C. was not attacked thanks to the brave men and women aboard that plane; but yes it was targeted

and now about the game! while i agree about sean taylor and a few of their defensive players being extremely talented, and having a good receiving corp, i dont see them coming out with a W in this one with portis most likely being out.. forcing your team to rely more on a passing game that relies on good play by Brunell...

should be a good game.. but (although im biased; and will be the first to admit it) i see the Vikings getting a W

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast