Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Vikes Vs. Jets

  1. #21
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    Blits early blitz often.
    Run the Darn ball
    Brad stay out of the INT zone

  2. #22
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    If we blitz it must get there. The Jets have very good receivers and they will shred us if given the chance. Our blitzing has been inneffective for the most part. I still want to see more pressure from just the front four as well. That is one trademark of the cover 2.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  3. #23
    MaddenVodkaAddict's Avatar
    MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    796

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    Swami says Jets win 20-17.
    End of debate.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

  4. #24
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    Funny thread here....

    http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132630

    The December Death Sprial!

  5. #25
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    Funny thread here....

    http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132630

    The December Death Sprial!
    That was well worth the look.
    I wonder if the Jet's realize how much doubt there is amongst their fans.
    Unless it is reverse psychology against the Vikings fans...?

  6. #26
    MaddenVodkaAddict's Avatar
    MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    796

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    "bearitall" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    Funny thread here....

    http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132630

    The December Death Sprial!
    That was well worth the look.
    I wonder if the Jet's realize how much doubt there is amongst their fans.
    Unless it is reverse psychology against the Vikings fans...?



    "If only Bolly was active, then I'd guarantee victory"
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

  7. #27
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    "MaddenVodkaAddict" wrote:
    Swami says Jets win 20-17.
    End of debate.
    Swami is a putz

  8. #28
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    [size=10pt]First of all THANKS TO GR8 for the HELL you have been through to make it so that we can enjoy our lives at home uninterrupted.
    Your services do NOT go unoticed and are graciously appreciated.
    same goes out to any one reading this that has served, THANK YOU!
    [/size]

    I am hoping that IF Chester starts he takes it easy and knows when to say when.
    From what I saw on NFL.com of last weeks game start Pinner.
    He has game!
    His #'s were impressive.
    I am also a fan of Fason and think he is getting to be a much stronger player as the season goes on.
    Let's let these other guys play that are healthy and use Chester for our not so secret weapon against Green Bay.

    I would really like to see more INT by our D.
    They are great at what they do but there are so many picks they could have that would really make a difference in our stats.
    I also want a Sharper TD against the Jets.

    My prediction is that it is going to be a 13 point game in our favor.....only 11 hours til game time!!!
    SKOL!

  9. #29
    gr8vike's Avatar
    gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    509

    Re: Vikes Vs. Jets

    "bearitall" wrote:
    [size=10pt]First of all THANKS TO GR8 for the HELL you have been through to make it so that we can enjoy our lives at home uninterrupted.
    Your services do NOT go unoticed and are graciously appreciated.
    same goes out to any one reading this that has served, THANK YOU!
    [/size]

    I am hoping that IF Chester starts he takes it easy and knows when to say when.
    From what I saw on NFL.com of last weeks game start Pinner.
    He has game!
    His #'s were impressive.
    I am also a fan of Fason and think he is getting to be a much stronger player as the season goes on.
    Let's let these other guys play that are healthy and use Chester for our not so secret weapon against Green Bay.

    I would really like to see more INT by our D.
    They are great at what they do but there are so many picks they could have that would really make a difference in our stats.
    I also want a Sharper TD against the Jets.

    My prediction is that it is going to be a 13 point game in our favor.....only 11 hours til game time!!!
    SKOL!

    I want to say thank you to you and everyone else who supports the military. Even if you are against Bush remember Most of the troops were in it for the free College. Thank you and keep being patriotic!

    Thanks PPE for the Sig

    Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Where The Jets Still Need Help
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
  2. Vikes vs Jets official game thread
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 09:45 PM
  3. Ty Law cut by the JETS!!!
    By michaelmazid in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 03:59 PM
  4. J E T S jets jets jets!!!!
    By parsongeorge in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:25 AM
  5. Jets Fan #10, where are you?
    By so-cal vike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •