Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vikes @ Bills

Del Rio Guest

Re: Vikes @ Bills

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    The Bills do have a respectable Defense.
    Thats what worries me.
    I think if we can control Willis "too bad my knee was blown out in the national championship against THE OSU" McGahee and get pressure on Losman, we will do just fine.

I think after we got sting a little by the Bears, these guys are thirsty.
    I could see it in them after the loss.
    If the Vikes had beaten the Bears, I had this one pegged as a classic "let-down" game.
    AFC opponent (unknown quantity), on the road, following a big win against a hated rival.
    A recipe for disaster.

Since they lost, I now figure they will come out angry and ready to put a hurting on someone.
    McGahee is a stud, no doubt about that, but the Vikings have stuffed the run so far this year, so I'm counting on the Jills' success being put into the hands of JP Losman, who, despite some decent success the past couple weeks, is not even close to being in the upper echelon of QBs.

Vikes 31, Bills 13

=Z=
    I like the score AW, I am with you on 30+.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    the bills were 1rst against the run in 2004 when pat left for us it dropped all the way to 29 (i believe) I think we will be able to run a all over them takeo is a beast and so is flecher nate clements is a quality cb.They have a good rb in mgahee but i dont think they will have a good day running the ball my prediction is 20 carries for 50-60 yards for the bills as for jp 17 of 32 2 picks 170 yards
    In 2004 the Bills were 2nd in total defense: 7th vs. the run and 3rd against the pass.

In 2005 the Bills were 29th in total defense:
    31st vs. the run and 19th against the pass.

Total, run, and pass defense is measured by yards per game.

Please check stats before tossing them out there as gospel.

Here is the 2004 NFL against the run:
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-RUSHING/2004/regular

Besides, teams change by year.
    Look at us as a good example.

ec179299 is offline Rookie

that ted ginn has to go. you are a minnesota refugee in cleveland? i live by cleveland and ohio state fans make me HATE ohio st. and of all people ted ginn, the most overrated college player in america. track stars are not football players, he will find that out real quick in the nfl. maybe the raiders will draft him and he can be the next willie gault. sorry, this has nothing to do with the bills, but osu fans may be the most annoying of any sport in the country.

SABURZFAN is offline Waterboy

[quote author=josdin00 link=topic=27714.msg476226#msg476226 date=1159300372]
    That was the first time in NFL history that the home team put up 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing and the Visiting team still won.
    [quote]

that's what happens when a young team commits turnovers.
    i have a purple helmet you can adore.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"ec179299" wrote:
    that ted ginn has to go. you are a minnesota refugee in cleveland? i live by cleveland and ohio state fans make me HATE ohio st. and of all people ted ginn, the most overrated college player in america. track stars are not football players, he will find that out real quick in the nfl. maybe the raiders will draft him and he can be the next willie gault. sorry, this has nothing to do with the bills, but osu fans may be the most annoying of any sport in the country.
    *cough*
    Yankees fans *cough*

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ec179299" wrote:
    Yes, I am a Minnesota fan in the Cleveland area.
    I am from the land of Ice and Snow, so do not label me as an Ohioan...I hate Ohio.
    And I do like the Buckeyes.
    I am not a hardcore college fan like the NFL...so I do have a few teams; OSU, Gophs, and NDSU.

Ginn is good and not just a track star.
    He mine shine in the NFL or he may not.

I find that people who are annoyed by OSU fans are annoying themselvs.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I think we can handle the Bills' offense. We just need to go at them early and not let JP get comfortable. If he gets rattled early, the Bills are done.

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

i'm just giggity that i will be able to finally watch another Viking game on the tube.
    i had to watch the packers play the lions last week, ewww......................oh, and the vikes will pwn the bills!!!!!!

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

does anyone know if takeo is going to play...would be one less worry if he isnt
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

Prophet Guest

"vikingbill50" wrote:
    does anyone know if takeo is going to play...would be one less worry if he isnt
    Last I heard he wasn't.
    Here's a link to the latest NFL injury report.

MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT BUFFALO BILLS - Minnesota Vikings: OUT: QB Tarvaris Jackson (Knee). QUESTIONABLE: LB Ben Leber (Knee). PROBABLE: DT Pat Williams (Ankle); RB Chester Taylor (Ankle). Buffalo Bills: QUESTIONABLE: S Matt Bowen (Shin); LB Takeo Spikes (Hamstring); CB Kiwaukee Thomas (Back).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast