Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings....

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    LOL, loser is spelled with one 'o'. They really should allow you Vikings fans to use a spell check on these boards. You need it.

And congrats on being 2 games ahead of us. You'll still be sitting at home come playoff time. I guess (as a Vikes fan) it's better to miss the playoffs than to get into the playoffs and choke like you have every year. This way you can begin your annual discussions about how "next year will be the Vikings year!!!"

You guys can sit there saying the past doesn't matter, and it doesn't bother you, clearly it does. I'm only here because another member of a board I frequent showed us a list calling Packer fans "subhuman". A couple of you that have posted on this thread are ok. The ones that are making the jokes about inbreeding, etc are clearly lacking in intelligence, so they fight back in the only way they can. I pity them.

I really have nothing against the Vikings team. I have liked many of their players. Culpepper is a good guy, and I greatly respected Robert Smith when he was in Minny. I even had Jack Del Rio in a class before he became a Vike, and continued to follow him after he left Dallas.

One of your forum members crossed the line. I came here to see what kind of people post on this board. My questions have been answered.

Come back for a helping of thanksgiving crow tommorow, well be serving the leftovers from the giants fans (as you are not worthy of fresh crow). you really must be bored and sexually frustrated to have to come to anothers teams board and post nothing but low grade garbage. at least have something to say that is interesting or original. your no different than the other cheap hillbillies that come here. talking about championships that were won ages ago and how much better lamo field is than the metrodome. face it, the only reason you hate the metrodome is because your qb (the same one to whos poster you jerk off to) cant win there. 2-10 is real impressive for a so-called hall of famer. dont you have a message board of your own to go to? it must be much better than this one since, according to you, everything in green bay is better. lets see, thriving metropolis like minneapolis or backwards, inbred blue collar dump like green bay?
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    One of your forum members crossed the line. I came here to see what kind of people post on this board. My questions have been answered.
    No way! Not here. :roll:

Please file a complaint here: www.whogives2shi_ts.com

vikeU2 is offline Rookie

Ummm...2 and 7...Lambeau...giver yer head a shake and look...2-7!!!! LOL
    "Attitude is Everything!"

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "lambeausouth" wrote:
    No way! Not here. :roll:

Please file a complaint here: www.whogives2shi_ts.com
    LMAO :shock:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Prophet Guest

A typical Packer fan's 'why i hate the vikes' list:

1. Viking fans are more intelligent, it's just not fair. :sad:

2. The Vikings are a tough warrior-like group instead of a Packer, the obviously tougher name.

3. Viking fans are too knowledgable about the game of football, makes the game too difficult to watch. I want to enjoy the game.

4. Viking fans are so sexually challenged they have to go into the 'real world' to find women, I can find them at my family reunion.

5. Viking fans use full sentences and do not appreciate how powerful a well researched, "you suck" is.

6. Vikings fans grow up eating from the different food groups, not pickled eggs and Point beer.

7. The women in Minnesota are more beautiful than the Wisconsin women, that diverts their attention from worshipping Favre.

8. Somehow, people learn the art of intimacy without watching barnyard animals, how sick.

9. Cow-tipping isn't even a competition at the state fair, what a bunch of uncultured people.

10. The average Minnesotan cannot appreciate a pre-game polka festival and how it fires up the team.

kansas_man54 is offline Rookie

it's entertaining watching these guys come in here and try to stir up some "cyber fights", kinda' keeps us on our toe's i suppose! Kinda' funny how once you start stating the obvious and throwing pooh back at em', they're whole front change's. Are they all like that? And by the way, those were some good posts up there guys. Well done!
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanist bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"----Eleanor Roosevelt

viqueenssuck2 is offline Waterboy

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    In response to a thread on why the Vikings fans hate the Packers, let's put things in perspective....

Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings so much.

1. Culpepper. What is that *** little thing he does with his hands whenever he throws a touchdown? Well, won't have to worry about seeing that anymore this year.

2. The baggy dome. Enough said. The place is a dump.

3. The "Love Boat" incident. At least we know where all the Viking energy is being spent this year, because it sure hasn't been on the field! When does the DVD go on sale?

4. Their coach. Anybody else think that he looks like Peter Boyle in "Young Frankenstein". Still, can't fault the guy for looking like a neanderthall, and the fact he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag is kinda entertaining. But he's your man if you need some cheap tickets to the Super Bowl!!

5. The Viking horn. Is that supposed to intimidate the opposing team? All it does is make us laugh at you.

6. Super Bowl record. Every time the Vikings make it into the Super Bowl, they end up being an embarrassment to the NFC. When they get to the NFC Championship game and DON'T make it to the Super Bowl, their kicker messes up a chance to get there. Maybe you could have won......nah, will never happen. Your kicker misses ONE kick all year, lol, and it's the one that could have sent you to the big game!

7. Your owner is a joke. Enough said.

8. Your team wears the color purple. There's several jokes I could make here....but Vikings fans live in Minnesota for the most part, that's joke enough.

9. The Herschel Walker trade helped the Cowboys to 3 Super Bowl victories in the 1990's. You gave up like 100 first round draft picks, and get an aging running back in turn. LOL, great trade!

10. The constant rumors that the Vikings are moving to San Antonio, or any other city for that matter. I live in Texas. We don't want your crappy team. We already took the North Stars off your hands....oh and hey, they won the Stanley Cup finally after coming down here! Maybe the Vikings have to leave Minny before they, too can win the Super Bowl!!
    HAHAHA!! Agreed!! Here are some more
    Mascot has pig tails - Men should not be wearing pig tails!
    Mascot wears a skirt - Once again, I would be a little embarrassed.
    Last time they won their division - ………Seems like the Packers always still that from them. Darn!
    They have a horrible name that does not match them - Minnesota Vikings …more like the Wanasota Cryqueens.
    They play in a dome - Get Real! Face the weather, be a man and play in the great outdoors.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Its the unwanted return of the little gay favre lover. well have some left over crow for you tomorrow as well.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    In response to a thread on why the Vikings fans hate the Packers, let's put things in perspective....

Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings so much.

1. Culpepper. What is that *** little thing he does with his hands whenever he throws a touchdown? Well, won't have to worry about seeing that anymore this year.

2. The baggy dome. Enough said. The place is a dump.

3. The "Love Boat" incident. At least we know where all the Viking energy is being spent this year, because it sure hasn't been on the field! When does the DVD go on sale?

4. Their coach. Anybody else think that he looks like Peter Boyle in "Young Frankenstein". Still, can't fault the guy for looking like a neanderthall, and the fact he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag is kinda entertaining. But he's your man if you need some cheap tickets to the Super Bowl!!

5. The Viking horn. Is that supposed to intimidate the opposing team? All it does is make us laugh at you.

6. Super Bowl record. Every time the Vikings make it into the Super Bowl, they end up being an embarrassment to the NFC. When they get to the NFC Championship game and DON'T make it to the Super Bowl, their kicker messes up a chance to get there. Maybe you could have won......nah, will never happen. Your kicker misses ONE kick all year, lol, and it's the one that could have sent you to the big game!

7. Your owner is a joke. Enough said.

8. Your team wears the color purple. There's several jokes I could make here....but Vikings fans live in Minnesota for the most part, that's joke enough.
    9. The Herschel Walker trade helped the Cowboys to 3 Super Bowl victories in the 1990's. You gave up like 100 first round draft picks, and get an aging running back in turn. LOL, great trade!

10. The constant rumors that the Vikings are moving to San Antonio, or any other city for that matter. I live in Texas. We don't want your crappy team. We already took the North Stars off your hands....oh and hey, they won the Stanley Cup finally after coming down here! Maybe the Vikings have to leave Minny before they, too can win the Super Bowl!!
    I don't get it. Honestly. Especially since the packers fans wear fake cheese on their heads and wear the color yellow!

Owner is a joke? Surely you're talking about Red McCombs.

FYI, the horn is great!!

Other than that, I can somewhat agree.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Game Preview...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast