Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings....

hahah and Potty Mouth speaks!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

lambeau SOUTH...the direction YOUR team is going for the next 10-20 years!!! LOL!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    wow.. you arent too smart..
    as a fellow texan, let me personally apologize for his idiocy, not everybody thinks that way down here.
    (i used to live in minnesota, but only until i was 3, so i'm really more texan than anything)

sure we like the north stars, well dallas stars now...
    what a silly guy anyways.. why is it that all the *** packer fans have to come to the vikings site.. hhhm?
    oh, and whoopie, we wear purple.. go tell all the roman emperors they're ***, they all woar purple.. but thats besides the point..

8)
    I'm not too smart, but I know how to spell wore, you dolt.
    you've got to be the biggest idiot troll that has ever been on this page so far i can't believe some looser like you would waste your time to come here and say dumb stuff
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

lambeausouth is offline Waterboy

LOL, loser is spelled with one 'o'. They really should allow you Vikings fans to use a spell check on these boards. You need it.

And congrats on being 2 games ahead of us. You'll still be sitting at home come playoff time. I guess (as a Vikes fan) it's better to miss the playoffs than to get into the playoffs and choke like you have every year. This way you can begin your annual discussions about how "next year will be the Vikings year!!!"

You guys can sit there saying the past doesn't matter, and it doesn't bother you, clearly it does. I'm only here because another member of a board I frequent showed us a list calling Packer fans "subhuman". A couple of you that have posted on this thread are ok. The ones that are making the jokes about inbreeding, etc are clearly lacking in intelligence, so they fight back in the only way they can. I pity them.

I really have nothing against the Vikings team. I have liked many of their players. Culpepper is a good guy, and I greatly respected Robert Smith when he was in Minny. I even had Jack Del Rio in a class before he became a Vike, and continued to follow him after he left Dallas.

One of your forum members crossed the line. I came here to see what kind of people post on this board. My questions have been answered.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

is this what packer fans do with their time now? bring up old shit simply becuz their team is absolute garbage this year?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

hey south, 5 years from now we can bring up how u guys screwed up in the 2005 draft by drafting an absolute garbage QB and missing out on ur chance for matt leinart, or vince young, much more talented quarterbacks than the crap you drafted to replace that elder mistake prone idiot
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    LOL, loser is spelled with one 'o'. They really should allow you Vikings fans to use a spell check on these boards. You need it.

And congrats on being 2 games ahead of us. You'll still be sitting at home come playoff time. I guess (as a Vikes fan) it's better to miss the playoffs than to get into the playoffs and choke like you have every year. This way you can begin your annual discussions about how "next year will be the Vikings year!!!"

You guys can sit there saying the past doesn't matter, and it doesn't bother you, clearly it does. I'm only here because another member of a board I frequent showed us a list calling Packer fans "subhuman". A couple of you that have posted on this thread are ok. The ones that are making the jokes about inbreeding, etc are clearly lacking in intelligence, so they fight back in the only way they can. I pity them.

I really have nothing against the Vikings team. I have liked many of their players. Culpepper is a good guy, and I greatly respected Robert Smith when he was in Minny. I even had Jack Del Rio in a class before he became a Vike, and continued to follow him after he left Dallas.

One of your forum members crossed the line. I came here to see what kind of people post on this board. My questions have been answered.
    I can't believe you're coming in here to start a pi*sing contest over Super Bowl victories. That's all you Packer fans can say. "The business that resides in my state has won more than the business that resides in yours!"
    The NFL is an entertainment BUSINESS. I enjoy the sport of football and was born in Minnesota. I like the Vikings. You chose to like the Packers (probably because you're a frontrunner). The two teams have a border rivalry. Rivalries should be lived out in current times. Most recently, your team lost to our team this season, and got spanked in the only playoff game ever to be played between the two earlier this year.

Lets face some facts about "choking in the playoffs."

2004 Wild Card loss to VIKINGS 31-17
    2003 Divisional......4th and how long was that? CHOKE!
    2002 Wild Card loss to FALCONS AT LAMBEAU
    2001 Divisional SPANKED BY RAMS
    1998 Divisional CHOKE TO SAN FRAN to T.O. on 4th down! LOL
    1997 Super Bowl LOSS to the first AFC team in 17 years of SuperBowls.
    1995 Blew lead to Dallas in NFC championship
    1994 Wild Card loss to DALLAS
    1993 Wild Card DALLAS one more time (Owned?)
    1972-1990-no playoffs.

GB won a SB against the last of the weak AFC of the past and were the first victim of the new AFC. Best Super Bowl ever?

Anyways, just leave.

Prophet Guest

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    In response to a thread on why the Vikings fans hate the Packers, let's put things in perspective....

Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings so much.

1. Culpepper. What is that *** little thing he does with his hands whenever he throws a touchdown? Well, won't have to worry about seeing that anymore this year.
    I read somewhere that it is a joke toward a BB ref that use to call games he played in. I agree that it is annoying, but I still love it. If I was QBing I would probably have some sort of celebration quirk and could care less if people like it or don't.

2. The baggy dome. Enough said. The place is a dump.
    I have never liked the dome, never will. Football is meant to be played outdoors.

3. The "Love Boat" incident. At least we know where all the Viking energy is being spent this year, because it sure hasn't been on the field! When does the DVD go on sale?
    That is an embarrasment. So are the A. Green wife beating incidents, the Chumura abusing young girls incidents, etc. There are plenty of morons on every NFL team, unfortunately.

4. Their coach. Anybody else think that he looks like Peter Boyle in "Young Frankenstein". Still, can't fault the guy for looking like a neanderthall, and the fact he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag is kinda entertaining. But he's your man if you need some cheap tickets to the Super Bowl!!
    I can't stand Tice either. He did beat the Packers this year and will again tonight. So what does that make your coach? Out-coached by a pinhead.

5. The Viking horn. Is that supposed to intimidate the opposing team? All it does is make us laugh at you.
    A piece of cheese on your head is the alternative? I'll take the horn anyday.

6. Super Bowl record. Every time the Vikings make it into the Super Bowl, they end up being an embarrassment to the NFC. When they get to the NFC Championship game and DON'T make it to the Super Bowl, their kicker messes up a chance to get there. Maybe you could have won......nah, will never happen. Your kicker misses ONE kick all year, lol, and it's the one that could have sent you to the big game!
    The Packers are known for going back prior to the NFL and claiming championships that were recognized by few. I won a championship this weekend on a flag football team, I equate it with the champioinships the Packers like to claim from days gone by. There's a nice summary of the Packers chokes in another post above.

7. Your owner is a joke. Enough said.
    Zygi is one of the top owners in the NFL. If you were referring to Redneck McCombs you would be hard-pressed to find someone disagreeing with you.

8. Your team wears the color purple. There's several jokes I could make here....but Vikings fans live in Minnesota for the most part, that's joke enough.
    Yellow is better?

9. The Herschel Walker trade helped the Cowboys to 3 Super Bowl victories in the 1990's. You gave up like 100 first round draft picks, and get an aging running back in turn. LOL, great trade!
    Gee, I wonder if there is a person alive that thinks that was a great trade. Very creative observation.

10. The constant rumors that the Vikings are moving to San Antonio, or any other city for that matter. I live in Texas. We don't want your crappy team. We already took the North Stars off your hands....oh and hey, they won the Stanley Cup finally after coming down here! Maybe the Vikings have to leave Minny before they, too can win the Super Bowl!!
    It's only fitting that you live in the land where Redneck McCombs and his buddy Tom Benson like to hang out. You sound like your character would fit right in with the likes of them.

6-KINGS Guest

Here let me get you a beer.

[img][/img]

Del Rio Guest

"I came here to see what kind of people post on this board. My questions have been answered."

No you came to start shit.

This is the most annoying type of troll. He posts with the intent to cause trouble. When he does and the heat gets a little too much for him he tries to play the "poor me" card. He tries to play the "you guys are crossing the line" Boo hoo *sobs*

I find it very funny that a Packer fan is trying to talk shit. Especially considering his team sucks so bad this year that even Madden is cheating on Favre with his constant praise.

He used the word gay a few too many times
    He tried to critque peoples spelling/grammar when his own is riddled with mistakes.
    In his last post he pulled out the crybaby card and tried to gather some dignity that he never had to begin with. Trying to say oh I came with class, just wanting to see what was up.......bullshit.

The guy isn't worth having around. There are trolls that banter, and there are fans from other teams that are awesome and fun to have around. Then there are these assholes. I would just ban him now and be done with it.

If a guy comes in throwing punches, gets socked in the eye, and then begins to critique spelling and tries to pretend he had only the best intentions of coming here he is a waste of board space. You have seen it hundreds of times so this should be no different.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast