Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings....

Oh no we won't give in, lets keep living in the past...

lambeausouth is offline Waterboy

And you guys are so great now at 4-5. Woo hoo, where does the line start for playoff tickets?

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    1. How is Daunte's personal, creative, and funny dance any worse than something that a packer has thought up. As I said in the last thread.. if a packer had thought it up you would think it was great.
    I also dont think it's funny at all to make an injury joke. Culpepper had a serious injury this year that is sometimes career ending. If that happened to Favray you would cry your eyes out. Well... Now I guess we will just have to watch Brad Johnson get his roll on just like Daunte did last time we played, douche. :razz:

2. The Dome is not too shabby of an NFL stadium but Vikings fans admit that it is time for a much better stadium. Packers fans on the other hand would never get rid of lameblow. (Oh jeez I sound like i'm repeating my responses from the last thread).

3. Yes, haha. The loveboat. Hilarious. It happened. People make mistakes. We wont mention Chmura or Favre. :roll:

4. We know our coach is an idiot. We have been calling for his head all season. The sad thing is that he has outcoached Sherman both of the last two games. :lol:

5. The Viking horn is great. Everything about the vikings image is great. Who else in the NFL had an idea for a team name as good as the Vikings. Minnesota, rich with norse tradition has tons of things that relate to their team name that they use during the game, one of which is the horn. Other teams like the panthers use the Cat screech and the Falcons have a bird screech I believe. None of these are as creative as the viking horn. And again.. what do the packers do when they get a first down? Start the lame jiggly butt "go pack go" chant again?

6. Typical packer troll. Lives in the past. What matters is that your team sucks jiggly butt now.

7. How is zygi a joke? Please elaborate. I would consider him one of the better owners in the NFL with what he has done so far to help the team. At least our owner isnt an inbred like 95% of yours. Dumbass.

8. What's wrong with purple? Read my response in the other thread if you claim it is "g-ay".

9. Living in the past... And why would you hate us because of that? we fucked that up and admit that it was stupid. We now live in the present and care bout our current team kicking your jiggly butt on monday night.

10. Why does this matter? for the last time.. we are NOT moving to texas and if we do I will stay a fan until the end.
    Couldn't have said it any better PPE, nice post! :thumbleft:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    And you might want to rethink that last comment, also. We last won the big game less than 10 years ago. So unless you are saying that the majority of Packers fans are under 10, almost every single Packer fan alive has seen us hoist the Lombardi trophy in victory. Too bad you can't say the same, huh?
    "Them" is plural, as I understand it. Most Packer fans haven't been alive to witness THEM...in other words, Packer fans keep talking up their 12 NFL championships, when the fact is 11 of them happened before most of you were even an ache in your Dad's crotch.

But hey, keep living in the past...if that makes you feel better about a 2-7...correction, 2-8 record.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    And you guys are so great now at 4-5. Woo hoo, where does the line start for playoff tickets?

I'm hardly living in the past. The difference between Packers fans and Vikings fans is that you have no past at all, so all you can keep saying is "this is the year". You guys suck this year, too. Randy Moss was the only talented player on your team. Culpepper is an average QB at best, and this year he was exposed. Look how bad he was without Moss to throw to?

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "lambeausouth" wrote:
    lol... owned by my own post... stupid red X...

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    I'm hardly living in the past. The difference between Packers fans and Vikings fans is that you have no past at all, so all you can keep saying is "this is the year". You guys suck this year, too. Randy Moss was the only talented player on your team. Culpepper is an average QB at best, and this year he was exposed. Look how bad he was without Moss to throw to?
    he looked atrocious in the GB game didnt he...

Ok, fair enough on the them comment.

We've "only" won one Super Bowl in my lifetime. Does that make you feel better? It's still one more than you've ever won.

sharper42 is offline Pro-Bowler

what happened to your packers in the playoffs last year and with that 17-0 halftime lead earlier this year?????????
    our only sure-handed receiver

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast