Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    lambeausouth is offline Waterboy

Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings....

In response to a thread on why the Vikings fans hate the Packers, let's put things in perspective....

Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings so much.

1. Culpepper. What is that gay little thing he does with his hands whenever he throws a touchdown? Well, won't have to worry about seeing that anymore this year.

2. The baggy dome. Enough said. The place is a dump.

3. The "Love Boat" incident. At least we know where all the Viking energy is being spent this year, because it sure hasn't been on the field! When does the DVD go on sale?

4. Their coach. Anybody else think that he looks like Peter Boyle in "Young Frankenstein". Still, can't fault the guy for looking like a neanderthall, and the fact he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag is kinda entertaining. But he's your man if you need some cheap tickets to the Super Bowl!!

5. The Viking horn. Is that supposed to intimidate the opposing team? All it does is make us laugh at you.

6. Super Bowl record. Every time the Vikings make it into the Super Bowl, they end up being an embarrassment to the NFC. When they get to the NFC Championship game and DON'T make it to the Super Bowl, their kicker messes up a chance to get there. Maybe you could have won......nah, will never happen. Your kicker misses ONE kick all year, lol, and it's the one that could have sent you to the big game!

7. Your owner is a joke. Enough said.

8. Your team wears the color purple. There's several jokes I could make here....but Vikings fans live in Minnesota for the most part, that's joke enough.

9. The Herschel Walker trade helped the Cowboys to 3 Super Bowl victories in the 1990's. You gave up like 100 first round draft picks, and get an aging running back in turn. LOL, great trade!

10. The constant rumors that the Vikings are moving to San Antonio, or any other city for that matter. I live in Texas. We don't want your crappy team. We already took the North Stars off your hands....oh and hey, they won the Stanley Cup finally after coming down here! Maybe the Vikings have to leave Minny before they, too can win the Super Bowl!!

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings....

Get lost.

Don't feed the Troll.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

The Super Bowl...you extreme idiot. As opposed to the Packers, the Vikings actually played good teams in the SB. Except for Stram's Chiefs, you had hollow victories, and most of your fans weren't even alive to witness them...

Purple is the color of royalty and power...pink is the gay color. And your team is named the Packers...how gay is that?

The Vikings aren't moving anywhere, least of all to some craphole in Texas.

And your Culpepper remark is a cheap shot typical of someone with cheese for brains...get ready to lose tomorrow night.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Oh brother, like we've never heard those before, you Packer fans are all the same you keep dragging up the same gal darnit things. Get over yourselves, and get something new you stupid cheeseheads.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    In response to a thread on why the Vikings fans hate the Packers, let's put things in perspective....

Top 10 reasons Packer fans hate the Vikings so much.

1. Culpepper. What is that *** little thing he does with his hands whenever he throws a touchdown? Well, won't have to worry about seeing that anymore this year.

2. The baggy dome. Enough said. The place is a dump.

3. The "Love Boat" incident. At least we know where all the Viking energy is being spent this year, because it sure hasn't been on the field! When does the DVD go on sale?

4. Their coach. Anybody else think that he looks like Peter Boyle in "Young Frankenstein". Still, can't fault the guy for looking like a neanderthall, and the fact he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag is kinda entertaining. But he's your man if you need some cheap tickets to the Super Bowl!!

5. The Viking horn. Is that supposed to intimidate the opposing team? All it does is make us laugh at you.

6. Super Bowl record. Every time the Vikings make it into the Super Bowl, they end up being an embarrassment to the NFC***. When they get to the NFC Championship game and DON'T make it to the Super Bowl, their kicker messes up a chance to get there. Maybe you could have won......nah, will never happen. Your kicker misses ONE kick all year, lol, and it's the one that could have sent you to the big game!***

7. Your owner is a joke. Enough said.

8. Your team wears the color purple. There's several jokes I could make here....but Vikings fans live in Minnesota for the most part, that's joke enough.

9. The Herschel Walker trade helped the Cowboys to 3 Super Bowl victories in the 1990's. You gave up like 100 first round draft picks, and get an aging running back in turn. LOL, great trade!

10. The constant rumors that the Vikings are moving to San Antonio, or any other city for that matter. I live in Texas. We don't want your crappy team. We already took the North Stars off your hands....oh and hey, they won the Stanley Cup finally after coming down here! Maybe the Vikings have to leave Minny before they, too can win the Super Bowl!!

Thanks for telling us ALMOST everything we hate about our own team.

***If you ever mention that kick again I will own you.

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    The Super Bowl...you extreme idiot. As opposed to the Packers, the Vikings actually played good teams in the SB. Except for Stram's Chiefs, you had hollow victories, and most of your fans weren't even alive to witness them...
    You guys got your asses handed to you in all 4 games. You scored a combined 34 points....in 4 games. That's hillarious.

You sound like the extreme idiot to me, though. Nice rationale....the only worthwhile team that we beat in the Super Bowl was essentially the same team that beat you 3 years later. And I assure you, the other two victories were hardly "hollow". Sounds to me like sour grapes. You guys haven't even been to the game in like, what, 18 years?

And you might want to rethink that last comment, also. We last won the big game less than 10 years ago. So unless you are saying that the majority of Packers fans are under 10, almost every single Packer fan alive has seen us hoist the Lombardi trophy in victory. Too bad you can't say the same, huh?

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    You guys got your asses handed to you in all 4 games. You scored a combined 34 points....in 4 games. That's hillarious.

You sound like the extreme idiot to me, though. Nice rationale....the only worthwhile team that we beat in the Super Bowl was essentially the same team that beat you 3 years later. And I assure you, the other two victories were hardly "hollow". Sounds like sour grapes to me from somebody that follows a team that has never won the big game. You guys haven't even been to the game in like, what, 18 years?
    :roll:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

wow.. you arent too smart..
    as a fellow texan, let me personally apologize for his idiocy, not everybody thinks that way down here.
    (i used to live in minnesota, but only until i was 3, so i'm really more texan than anything)

sure we like the north stars, well dallas stars now...
    what a moron anyways.. why is it that all the gay packer fans have to come to the vikings site.. hhhm?
    oh, and whoopie, we wear purple.. go tell all the roman emperors they're gay, they all woar purple.. but thats besides the point..

8)
    i m better than you, so just give up...

"Potus2028" wrote:
    wow.. you arent too smart..
    as a fellow texan, let me personally apologize for his idiocy, not everybody thinks that way down here.
    (i used to live in minnesota, but only until i was 3, so i'm really more texan than anything)

sure we like the north stars, well dallas stars now...
    what a silly guy anyways.. why is it that all the *** packer fans have to come to the vikings site.. hhhm?
    oh, and whoopie, we wear purple.. go tell all the roman emperors they're ***, they all woar purple.. but thats besides the point..

8)
    I'm not too smart, but I know how to spell wore, you dolt.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

1. How is Daunte's personal, creative, and funny dance any worse than something that a packer has thought up. As I said in the last thread.. if a packer had thought it up you would think it was great.
    I also dont think it's funny at all to make an injury joke. Culpepper had a serious injury this year that is sometimes career ending. If that happened to Favray you would cry your eyes out. Well... Now I guess we will just have to watch Brad Johnson get his roll on just like Daunte did last time we played, douche. :razz:

2. The Dome is not too shabby of an NFL stadium but Vikings fans admit that it is time for a much better stadium. Packers fans on the other hand would never get rid of lameblow. (Oh jeez I sound like i'm repeating my responses from the last thread).

3. Yes, haha. The loveboat. Hilarious. It happened. People make mistakes. We wont mention Chmura or Favre. :roll:

4. We know our coach is an idiot. We have been calling for his head all season. The sad thing is that he has outcoached Sherman both of the last two games. :lol:

5. The Viking horn is great. Everything about the vikings image is great. Who else in the NFL had an idea for a team name as good as the Vikings. Minnesota, rich with norse tradition has tons of things that relate to their team name that they use during the game, one of which is the horn. Other teams like the panthers use the Cat screech and the Falcons have a bird screech I believe. None of these are as creative as the viking horn. And again.. what do the packers do when they get a first down? Start the lame ass "go pack go" chant again?

6. Typical packer troll. Lives in the past. What matters is that your team sucks ass now.

7. How is zygi a joke? Please elaborate. I would consider him one of the better owners in the NFL with what he has done so far to help the team. At least our owner isnt an inbred like 95% of yours. Dumbass.

8. What's wrong with purple? Read my response in the other thread if you claim it is "g-ay".

9. Living in the past... And why would you hate us because of that? we fucked that up and admit that it was stupid. We now live in the present and care bout our current team kicking your ass on monday night.

10. Why does this matter? for the last time.. we are NOT moving to texas and if we do I will stay a fan until the end.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast