Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Titans week

  1. #21
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Titans week

    "GoTitans3801" wrote:
    I think at the moment all anyone can do is hope or guess. That's the beauty of NFL football.

    As I said on another thread, my prediction is Titans 20, Vikings 13. Peterson won't get 100 yards.

    Good luck.
    Seeing as how he is injured I wouldn't be too proud of holding him to under 100 yards.
    If he breaks 100
    yards with a bunk hammy, I would be very embarrassed to be a Titans fan.

  2. #22
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Titans week

    "Ktown" wrote:
    Hello everyone. I wasn't sure what to expect when I signed up for a website called purplepride.org ........
    You could expect 8000 members strong.

  3. #23
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Titans week

    I really like our chances in this game. I just don't really see the Titans as a 4-0 team and I think that this game is one we will be able to control the tempo in.
    Their defense is intense ... no doubt. That is the only word to describe it. They got 100% every single play and are always right in your grill ... whether on the line of scrimmage, in the backfield, in the QBs face or hitting the wideouts ... they are in your face.
    I think we will be able to attack their aggressiveness with some counters and we could see some big plays out of All Day this weekend.
    I also like Gus to find the endzone again. Our defense ought to rattle Collins enough to keep the score close ... and we find a way to win in the end. Vikes 24, Titans 20.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15

    Re: Titans week

    "Zeus" wrote:
    If there's a QB less mobile than Gus, it's Kerry Collins.

    =Z=


    there goes Kerry... yup. Immobile as hell.

  5. #25
    ammotitan is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4

    Re: Titans week

    Ahhhhh....I cant wait.
    AP vs CJ...should be fun...

    I would agree with the immobility of Collins, but last week he had 2 12 yard sprints....

  6. #26
    ammotitan is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4

    Re: Titans week

    "midgensa" wrote:
    I really like our chances in this game. I just don't really see the Titans as a 4-0 team and I think that this game is one we will be able to control the tempo in.
    Their defense is intense ... no doubt. That is the only word to describe it. They got 100% every single play and are always right in your grill ... whether on the line of scrimmage, in the backfield, in the QBs face or hitting the wideouts ... they are in your face.
    I think we will be able to attack their aggressiveness with some counters and we could see some big plays out of All Day this weekend.
    I also like Gus to find the endzone again. Our defense ought to rattle Collins enough to keep the score close ... and we find a way to win in the end. Vikes 24, Titans 20.
    See, I love it when people say things like....I dont see the Titans as a 4-0 team.

    Who do you think actually thought we would be 3-0.


    The real question is, why did the Vikes not show up??
    I fell into the hype that this was the vikes year.
    I am a fan of All Day, heck, I even like T Jackson.
    I was rooting for you all out of the NFC.
    But...I hate it that we got to be the team to make you go 1-3.
    I mean...that sucks.....

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15

    Re: Titans week

    "ammotitan" wrote:
    but last week he had 2 12 yard sprints....
    1-10-TEN 34


    (10:10) 5-K.Collins right end ran ob at TEN 46 for 12 yards (47-W.Demps).
    3-1-TEN 41


    (3:02) 5-K.Collins scrambles left end pushed ob at HOU 42 for 17 yards (31-B.Harrison).

    good to see you ammo

  8. #28
    Vikestand's Avatar
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    801

    Re: Titans week

    "ammotitan" wrote:
    Ahhhhh....I cant wait.
    AP vs CJ...should be fun...

    I would agree with the immobility of Collins, but last week he had 2 12 yard sprints....
    I can catch Kerry Collins...and I haven't played ball in 6 years...

    Did you not see Jared Allen run down the Panther's RB? I'm not talking about a RB cutting back and fourth...I'm talking about a straight sprint and Allen caught him from behind...

    Good luck Kerry Collins, I'm going to feel for you after this game. Not saying we win for sure. But I will bet my house you get the shit kicked out of you....


    By Pack93z

    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

  9. #29
    Rebel Titan is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3

    Re: Titans week

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Ktown" wrote:
    Hello everyone. I wasn't sure what to expect when I signed up for a website called purplepride.org ........
    You could expect 8000 members strong.
    And not a women in sight, must be the long blonde hair that confuses you.
    ;D Good luck this weekend. Shall see how you respond to a real defense. Big fan of AP just not this sunday.

  10. #30
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Titans week

    "Rebel" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Ktown" wrote:
    Hello everyone. I wasn't sure what to expect when I signed up for a website called purplepride.org ........
    You could expect 8000 members strong.
    And not a women in sight, must be the long blonde hair that confuses you.
    ;D Good luck this weekend. Shall see how you respond to a real defense. Big fan of AP just not this sunday.
    We have a lot of female posters.

    If you both are just going to come in here and poke at the "gay" thing you can go somewhere else.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings@Titans - Preseason Week 1 - Post Game
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 02:52 PM
  2. Vikings at Titans - Preseason Week 1
    By TNViking in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 01:51 PM
  3. Titans 0-Patriots 59
    By El Vikingo in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. MOVED: Titans week
    By ultravikingfan in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:32 PM
  5. Titans 14-0 on MNF
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 09:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •