Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60
  1. #31
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    Oh, and a side note to HawaiianVike....I see that you have never fully recovered from the Great Vowel Plague of 1923.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  2. #32
    avvie is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    27

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    READ YOUR SIGNATURE!!!
    It's a JOKE....get it?
    Non Illigitimi Carburandum

  3. #33
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,321

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    "avvie" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    Well in case they are reading this...

    Titans fans you will NOT be in Music City this week and it will take a lot more than a miracle to help you with the impossible...that is, stopping the Vikings offense!
    Actually, we were considering using the more traditional "linebacker" method. It's fairly common in the sport.
    Learn more here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=249513797 3&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
    LOL...pretty good avvie. Glad to have you here!

    Considering the LB method hasn't worked yet on the Vikes, I would say you're best bet is to just accept the fact that your D will be scored on 4 or 5 times...possibly all in the first half. Besides, other than Keith Bulluck you guys don't have a LB capable of sticking with anybody on our offense, much less tackling them!

    Sadly, I doubt our own D will be able to stop you either, so we're probably in for yet another fantasy dream game!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

  4. #34
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    "avvie" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    It is already Friday and no Titan smack talkers yet...I'm bored and need to give the Titan fans some sh*t...bring it on Titan fans!
    It's Friday, you're bored, and it's 12:54 p.m.
    Have you considered "employment"?
    Last time I checked, the hour between 12:00 Noon and 1:00 PM was the universal lunch hour and most people take a break from whatever they do for a living to eat and take care of personal business or pleasure. Besides, I am a DC lawyer...we stay up all day and night dreaming up ways to screw the rest of you out of whatever we can...and I use my lunch hour to have some fun giving people sh*t via the Web or otherwise...you lucky Tits fans are the beneficiaries this week.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #35
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    "avvie" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    we all managed to get in, and we get new members everyday. Are Vikings fans really that smart? Must be!
    No, you apparently have 3 or 4 days to blow while waiting to be approved.
    Actually, you guys have your whole lives to BLOW!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #36
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    "avvie" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    I know when I tried to get in it took less than a day so maybe we just really are that smart.
    I'm sorry, but my browser doesn't have the "Instant A-Hole Registration" button.
    Sh*t, if that was the case then A$$hole Bud (Adams) would already be on the board...how you guys liking that piece of work...I lived in Houston when he took off for greener pasture...IMHO, in the long run, Houstonians eventually got the better end of the deal, but initially it was a sad event in Houston history...I followed the Oilers back then some and was especially sad to see McNair go, as he is truly a special player...unfortunately, I can't root very hard for the team as long as Bud owns them, I don't want to see him have the pleasure of hoisting a Lombardi trophy...now if he were to have a heart attack or something...nah, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

    As an aside, Dan Pastorini (former Oilers QB) lived two blocks away from me back when I lived in Houston.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #37
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    "avvie" wrote:
    BECAUSE YOUR POROUS LITTLE *** DEFENSIVE LINE (a.k.a. "The Seive") GIVES UP AN AVERAGE OF 27 POINTS!
    Remember, avvie..."I" before "E", except after "C"...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #38
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    BTW, avvie...Welcome to the board...To paraphrase a common saying, "A good smack take is hard to find"...enjoy your time here!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #39
    avvie is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    27

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    thanks for the warm welcome, guys...good to be here. I generally stick within the division for smacktalkin', but FiloGirl called me over, and I couldn't let you slide.

    Sdvikefan...true, it looks like this will be a game of who's D is worse as well as who's O is best. Given that we are in total disarray, I can only hope that Fisher and Co. have spent this week trying to find a way to save face. BTW, glad you enjoyed the link.

    Cajunvike...I am trying to figure out how I can screw people the same way lawyers do. In my biz, it's hard to justify time spent screwing your wife as billable hours just because you happened to think about your project. It would be nice to get paid to get laid. And this "lunch break" thing...I do not know this thing of which you speak.
    "I before E, except after C; or when sounding like A as in neighbor and weigh"-----this damn mnemonic rule runs through my head with every "ie" word I type, and I still hit the keys backwards. This is my cross to bear, and I shall persevere.
    Now, for a little self-profiling....
    I am relatively new to the sport of football. I have hated it for all of my life, as well as all those who have an interest in it. Then about five years ago, I took a bet on a game in a bar because there was nothing better to do. Suddenly it clicked, and I got it. Now I'm going nuts over it.
    The reason for telling you this? Because I have no dog in that whole Bud Adams vs. Houston thing. I live in NC, and I picked Tennessee to follow because I needed something to talk about with my best friend who moved to Nashville to work the Rhinestone Mines. In the meantime, it's interesting to hear everyone's take on the move. Houston has the Texans now, and claim to be happy about it, but they just will NOT let it go. And one of my customers is a Houstonian who despises Bud Adams, yet he's a Cowboys fan. Go figure. That's the kind of fan that everyone can hate.
    If you are happily married, then it's time to stop being pissed off about that girlfriend who walked out on you years ago. She's moved on...you should too.
    Non Illigitimi Carburandum

  10. #40
    avvie is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    27

    Titans fans...Yoo Hoo, where are you?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    now if he were to have a heart attack or something...nah, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    Now I'm really confused. Didn't you say you were a lawyer?


    :lol:
    Non Illigitimi Carburandum

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Titans' Johnson calls out 'fake' fans on Twitter
    By AngloVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:14 PM
  2. Big Games V Titans
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 12:46 AM
  3. Last Game v Titans
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 12:45 AM
  4. Titans v.s. Packers
    By hovan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 05:04 PM
  5. Titans 14-0 on MNF
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 09:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •