The Gap is offline Starter

Time Has Come Today

Note: I made my replies to yesterday’s post to Caine, Itrey and tasty Cajunvike in that post.

I was feeling so good last night after a few rounds and we went to a tattoo shop. I told the guy I was going to the MinnEagle game and told him to give me the logo of that winning team tomorrow. Now I have that great looking horn head on my arm.
    Are you kidding me? If that really happened I’d have to have the limb removed. Now back to reality the game. All I can say is what happened yesterday?. Just when you had me believing these 8-8 teams were really good the Rams go and do that and there goes that theory. I was thinking wow 8-8 teams really can win, Santa and the tooth fairy do exist, George Bush isn’t really president, Minnesota can win two in a row out of the dome and then wham 47-17. That’s OK your Vikes must be better than the Rams I mean you guys had those three games you only lost by 3 right? Plus the Eagles aren’t that much better than Atlanta I mean after we used the backups in the last two games we almost lost as many as them.
    You guys also had that rust thing going and then Atlanta goes and plays like that. Oh that’s right we have more rust because we rested two games so the rust thing still has to be in your favor.
    To make matters worse that trend I told everyone about concerning how wildcard winners almost always lose the following week seems to be following pattern too. Can’t anything go right? I think if all you Viking fans close your eyes real tight right before kickoff and wish really really really hard you may pass out and spare yourself the agony of what’s about to happen. (you thought I was going to say your wish would come true) See this is why I’m so lovable because of those cute little things. I probably make losing tolerable.
    Unfortunately I have to leave for the rest of the day so I won’t get to read your good natured comebacks, helpful suggestions and hilarious pet names for me until tonight. I’m heading down to the game and I wish you guys could join me. You’d be right at home it’s gotten rather cold but not zero like your used to. No wait that’s right you like watching football indoors, what kind of Viking is that? If the men you name your team after saw that they’d attack like in those credit card commercials. Speaking of indoors is it true that quite a bit of your shopping and restaurant areas are underground? What are you moles? After the real Vikings reclaim their name because you wimp indoors for football you can rename the team the Moles. Check it out the “Minny Moles”. Sorry I got sidetracked, anyway, I’ll be at the game witnessing all the things everyone told me was going to happen. I’ll look like Kreskin as I predict all those things to my friends. Look for me in the stands I’ll be the Eagle fan with the Minnesota tattoo on his arm.
    I will return to share with you guys eventually because there will be so much we can talk about I just hope you aren’t all busy getting ready for your mock drafts.
    I’d wish you good luck like some other Eagle fans but really we all know no Eagle fan means it. Besides think how bad would I feel if I helped the Vikings win. I’ll just say thanks for the added incentive.
    8 Hours …… Tick Tick Tick

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Time Has Come Today

You really are one arrogant SOB. Why do you even waste your time coming on to these boards if you're so sure your might-y Eagles are going to win? Wouldn't your time be better spent in your dream world where the sky is orange, the Eagles have already won 17 of the last 18 Super Bowls, and the Vikings have at least been to four Super Bowls? Oh, wait, that last one IS real. Sorry.

Good luck to your Eagles today - they're going to need it.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Time Has Come Today

"shockzilla" wrote:
    You really are one arrogant SOB. Why do you even waste your time coming on to these boards if you're so sure your might-y Eagles are going to win? Wouldn't your time be better spent in your dream world where the sky is orange, the Eagles have already won 17 of the last 18 Super Bowls, and the Vikings have at least been to four Super Bowls? Oh, wait, that last one IS real. Sorry.

Good luck to your Eagles today - they're going to need it.
    Their F2F website is full of people like this, who would rather make stupid, arrogant comments instead of talk football. It's too bad such a great football team has to have people like these for fans.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Time Has Come Today

Gap,

Check out my OPEN LETTER post. I think I said all I need to there.

Have a drink, and think of us...we're the ones your girlfriends WISH they were dating.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Time Has Come Today

Thank GOD that this fool will be gone soon...let the Falcons fans deal with his drivel for awhile. Go Falcons!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Time Has Come Today

I cannot remember, do we play the Eagles next year? I hope this guy finds another team to cheer for!