Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THANK YOU!!!!!

poult is offline Asst. Coach

THANK YOU!!!!!

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    but have they been there more than 1 day? or did they just pop up after a victory to be an asshole?
    Have I been here for 1 day? Think not. Ok mister I have heard alot of crap here on this forum (ragging on us) "A s shole". Im just giving some back, since the Pack's first loss, I have been listening to all the queen fans (at work etc..) nows a little payback.

GOOOOOOOOOO DETROIT!
    wow, youve been here 2 days, my mistake. had ya been here since the start of the season id look at you diffrently. and your work has nothing to do with here. damn, speaking of work i cant wait to go in today, im going to get jumped by everyone there i suppose. shit ill just throw on my moss jersey and let them have their fun......
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

exodus84 is offline Waterboy

THANK YOU!!!!!

You also lose because you are predictible in the red zone. You can set your watch to it. 1st down, fade route. 2nd down fade again to the other side or square in. 3rd down QB draw. Mind you this is at the 1 yard line.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

THANK YOU!!!!!

Hell if it works i dont have a problem with it, FADE TO MOSS ALL DAY!

I dont give a hoot about any viking fan who goes to a board to talk sh*t for one day to packer fans. How can you dawg on them when your doing it yourself?

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: THANK YOU!!!!!

"exodus84" wrote:
    On behalf of all Bears fans I would like to personally thank Mike Tice. :salute:
    Though Mike has the services of a back like Onterrio Smith, he likes to limit him in carries and has him share carries and time with the other RBs in his system. This allows none of them to get into a rhythm and be very effective. Doing this to a GB team who is not that effective in stopping the run, he allows an offense run by Brett Favre to stay on the field for way to long. In the end, decisions like this, along with POOR clock management, allowed the Packers to knock the Vikings down to 5-4. As you know the Bears are 4-5 and now 1 game out of 1st in the division even with the offense as abysmal as it is.

So thanks a lot Mike! We hope you continue to run you RB by committee so we can tell what play is coming based on the ## in the backfield. Also continue to use your timeouts as early as possible so we don't have to worry about last minute drives. Continue to pray that Randy Moss comes back ASAP, as we do, so that you can keep your job because we all know that you are not too bright...

To you Viking fans, I apologize. Being a Bears fan, I know all about having an inept coaching staff that doesn't know how to use the surrounding talent.
    I cant wait tell we meet again and this time we go for the kill shot.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: THANK YOU!!!!!

"exodus84" wrote:
    On behalf of all Bears fans I would like to personally thank Mike Tice. :salute:
    Though Mike has the services of a back like Onterrio Smith, he likes to limit him in carries and has him share carries and time with the other RBs in his system. This allows none of them to get into a rhythm and be very effective. Doing this to a GB team who is not that effective in stopping the run, he allows an offense run by Brett Favre to stay on the field for way to long. In the end, decisions like this, along with POOR clock management, allowed the Packers to knock the Vikings down to 5-4. As you know the Bears are 4-5 and now 1 game out of 1st in the division even with the offense as abysmal as it is.

So thanks a lot Mike! We hope you continue to run you RB by committee so we can tell what play is coming based on the ## in the backfield. Also continue to use your timeouts as early as possible so we don't have to worry about last minute drives. Continue to pray that Randy Moss comes back ASAP, as we do, so that you can keep your job because we all know that you are not too bright...

To you Viking fans, I apologize. Being a Bears fan, I know all about having an inept coaching staff that doesn't know how to use the surrounding talent.
    With all that, you'd have thought the bears beat the Vikings this season....
    Oh well.

Nostradamus Is Right You know.......

LOTGK

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

THANK YOU!!!!!

"GBMiah" wrote:
    That Bear D aint no Joke, certainly better then ours. Unfortunately you can be held to 21 or even less by that defense and still win.

They do have a great running back tandem as well. 4-5, hmm just imagine if they hadnt lost there QB and 2 or 3 other key starters on defense for the season.
    Yeah, they would have a decent chance of sweeping the Pack if not for those misfortunes.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

THANK YOU!!!!!

"exodus84" wrote:
    My point here is your coach is an idiot and can't put his players in a position to win. You have Randy Moss, Daunte Culpepper, one of the best O-lines in football, a ton of great RBs (though none can do anything because all they do is split time) and your defense has plenty of great players on it but can't execute. With all of this talent you are 5-4. 5-4!!! Because your coach wants to throw the ball all the time, your defense doesnt rest and you give the ball back to Favre with over a minute left?!?! How many times do you have to see this happen? So will all the hacks on the Bears, we're a game away from you talented stud lineup. And I assure you... Like he has in previous years, Moss will get the aligator arms playing our secondary. Just hope that Tillman is still out and Moss can play his game against a banged up secondary.
    Most of those losses were without Moss in the lineup, so your comments are incorrect. We have had to deal with plenty injuries and a new defensive coordinator who is trying to incorporate many new players into his defensive scheme...once Moss comes back and the defense gels, the talent will shine...just in time for the playoffs. You will be home watching the Vikes play championship ball.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123