Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THANK YOU!!!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

THANK YOU!!!!!

The Bears let Volek and the Titans score on 2 big pass plays. Volek!!!!! They did a good job on C. Brown.

They had no offensive TD's and one FG.

They had 1 defensive TD and a Punt Return for a TD.

Come on, the Titan D is not the greatest in the NFL, they allow 20.7 points per game.

Won the game on a Safety.

We just need to play mistake free football on Offense and we will win.

THANK YOU!!!!!

"exodus84" wrote:
    My point here is your coach is an idiot and can't put his players in a position to win. You have Randy Moss, Daunte Culpepper, one of the best O-lines in football, a ton of great RBs (though none can do anything because all they do is split time) and your defense has plenty of great players on it but can't execute. With all of this talent you are 5-4. 5-4!!! Because your coach wants to throw the ball all the time, your defense doesnt rest and you give the ball back to Favre with over a minute left?!?! How many times do you have to see this happen? So will all the hacks on the Bears, we're a game away from you talented stud lineup. And I assure you... Like he has in previous years, Moss will get the aligator arms playing our secondary. Just hope that Tillman is still out and Moss can play his game against a banged up secondary.
    You should go back to last weeks posts, we have already talked about tice until we were purple in the face. I don't think you will get much out of us this week.

I think we all agree that Tice is not doing the best job. I think we are inclined to let him finnish the season. Less than 10-6, I say fire his ass.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

THANK YOU!!!!!

"exodus84" wrote:
    My point here is your coach is an idiot and can't put his players in a position to win. You have Randy Moss, Daunte Culpepper, one of the best O-lines in football, a ton of great RBs (though none can do anything because all they do is split time) and your defense has plenty of great players on it but can't execute. With all of this talent you are 5-4. 5-4!!! Because your coach wants to throw the ball all the time, your defense doesnt rest and you give the ball back to Favre with over a minute left?!?! How many times do you have to see this happen? So will all the hacks on the Bears, we're a game away from you talented stud lineup. And I assure you... Like he has in previous years, Moss will get the aligator arms playing our secondary. Just hope that Tillman is still out and Moss can play his game against a banged up secondary.
    Tillman got lucky on one play because off a badly thrown ball and he's a godess. Moss was sky high over that clown, if the ball was thrown higher it was over, TD! But it wasnt so we are gonna take that with us to your house this year and beat the sh*t out your weak a$$ team. Tillmans WEAK. ukeright:

GP_1_Again is offline Rookie

Domes

"vikingstw" wrote:
    We have four more games left in the dome, the outside games are nearly complete. We will dominate the rest of the season, watch and learn b*tch. Start strong, finish even stronger.
    What are you talking about the Queens have been losing in Domes? Doesnt matter they will lose next Sunday.

Queens finish 8-8

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Detroit!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Thats not the point, FUCK BAG. He said we loose on grass and in the cold, i came back saying we have five dome games left and two outside games left.

Re: Domes

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    We have four more games left in the dome, the outside games are nearly complete. We will dominate the rest of the season, watch and learn b*tch. Start strong, finish even stronger.
    What are you talking about the Queens have been losing in Domes? Doesnt matter they will lose next Sunday.

Queens finish 8-8

I think Bon Jovi said it best, "You Give Packer Fans A Bad Name"

THANK YOU!!!!!

It's funny he's so confident, For one the pack barly squeezed by us with the help of the refs. If i was him i would just be happy to have the win, then i would shut my mouth. Its kinda like the Texans game for us, I didnt run around going "Oh my god we stomped you, you suck hahaha". Thats not how it goes but when your a bandwagon packer fan its ok.

Re: Domes

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:

Queens finish 8-8

I think Bon Jovi said it best, "You Give Packer Fans A Bad Name"
    Believe me I know of several Queen fan,s who have givin you all a bad name. See Link below we have Roaches there too...

http://cf.wisinfo.com/Packer_Forum/viewtopics.cfm?Forum=7

There names are Moss4MVP, Patriot#1, Hovan#99 etc...weve been dealing with these idiots as well so get over it!

poult is offline Asst. Coach

THANK YOU!!!!!

but have they been there more than 1 day? or did they just pop up after a victory to be an asshole?
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

THANK YOU!!!!!

"poult" wrote:
    but have they been there more than 1 day? or did they just pop up after a victory to be an asshole?
    Have I been here for 1 day? Think not. Ok mister I have heard alot of crap here on this forum (ragging on us) "A s shole". Im just giving some back, since the Pack's first loss, I have been listening to all the queen fans (at work etc..) nows a little payback.

GOOOOOOOOOO DETROIT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast