Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Texans>Vikings

TexansWinBig is offline Waterboy

Re: Texans>Vikings

"midgensa" wrote:
    "TARKenton" wrote:
    wow.
    is there really a texans fan here talking trash. :
    Have you scrubs ever had a winning record?

steve who?
    steve whoever, meet pat and kevin.

our passing attack is weak, really?
    you have nobody to cover Berrian.
    Along with our other targets.

Your team is, and will be a joke this sunday.

Frerotte>Schaub

thanks man for being a good sport. i always enjoy talking to fans of opposing teams who want to talk some friendly football. but i also dont mind talking trash when people want to. if anyone wants ask questions or talk football im game. or if anyone wants to talk trash...bring it on

Your beating up on weak opponents is over.

I cant believe the texans have fans.
    That is a little harsh ... he seems to have been in good faith here. To say you are surprised a team has fans and call a team a joke without being provoked seems a little overboard.
    I actually think the Texans have a good shot here. Simple enough ... the winner of this game moves back into the playoff race and the loser has to figure out how to string together about 5 wins in a row or they are done.
    I hope we can win, and think we should, but this one could easily be a let down.
    I am calling it Vikes 31-27.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

<3 trolls <3

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"TexansWinBig" wrote:
    "TARKenton" wrote:
    wow.
    is there really a texans fan here talking trash. :
    Have you scrubs ever had a winning record?

steve who?
    steve whoever, meet pat and kevin.

our passing attack is weak, really?
    you have nobody to cover Berrian.
    Along with our other targets.

Your team is, and will be a joke this sunday.

Frerotte>Schaub

Your beating up on weak opponents is over.

having played pittsburg, tennessee, jacksonville, indy and miami, we were in the top 5 in offence before we played the two winless teams. Texans Offence>Vikings defence

i had to laugh when you said that frerotte is better than schaub lol. does yalls QB have three games in a row with 3 touchdown passes??? NO. Schaub>Frerotte

and you act like berrian is a top WR in the nfl, like uhhhmm, Andre Johnson. your right that our secondary has been week but in case you dont know we have our star Dunta Robinson back from injury and hes the real deal. with eugene wilson now integrated into our defence ofter signing him late in training camp, the texans D isnt something to be looked down on....
    yall have talent dont get me wrong.....but texans win this one!!!! Texans>Vikings
    Yes, Matt Schaub>Frerotte and yes Andre Johnson>Bernard Berrian, but we have you guys covered in every area of the game.
    It takes more than one stud receiver and a pretty good QB to win games in this league.
    Mario Williams is coming along nicely, but I have the feeling Jaren Allen is going to have a much better game than Super Mario.
    Who is going to block JA?
    Steve Slaton has been playing nicely, but we have one of the best run supporting secondaries in the league, so don't expect him to rip off any long runs like you've seen in previous weeks.
    BTW, as long as you are respectful and talk trash in good humor, fans from other teams are always welcome here.
    Glad you stopped by.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"TARKenton" wrote:
    course they have... the people that can't get season tickets for the Cowboys. How does it feel to be the #2 team in Texas ... despite all your posturing and mouthing off yall always be known as Texas's #2 team.

Actually that's wrong, I should say the #7 team in Texas after Cowboys, Rangers, Rockets, Mavericks, Spurs & Stars
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

The Texans are an entertaining team to see ,Schaub is lately about 300 yards and 2 td per game
    with a nice arm,he likes spreading the ball all over the field to A.Davis,Walker or their TE Owen Daniels,but most of all to Andre Johnson ,for what I see so far it could be the best WR in the league ,the man doesn´t drop a damn pass .....

On the ground they got Green and most of all Slaton ,a rookie RB ,with power ,speed and acuratte hands to receive some balls as well.

I like the Texans ,to tell the true I got Daniels ,Slaton,Brown(kicker) and their Defense on my ff team.They have won 3 in a row and their 2 last L were for a combined of 4 points.

It will be a tough one .
    El underdog.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Unless our secondary and pass rush can pull their act together, this will be a long day for the Vikings. After so many desappointing efforts in pass defense, I'm a bit pessimistic about playing a team with good passing attack.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"TexansWinBig" wrote:
    Well dont be too upset when yall are 3-5 after sundays game...

28-17 Texans win!!!
    Yall......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAH HAHHAHA
    ;D
    (Lots and lots of smiley's)
    ;D

Marrdro rolls on the floor in a uncontrollable fit of laughter.

Comeon my friend, did you go out and visit every teams site this year or are you just getting a bit ballsy cause you are facing a team that has had some issues and isn't in top form.

How about some more substance with your post.

a.
    Mario will make McKinnie look big fat and slow.
    b.
    Talk about Schaubs role in the first 3 losses and then talk about his role in the last 3 wins.
    c.
    How your 16th ranked overall defense is gonna maul our offense.

etc etc etc

Again, you gotta bring something a bit better than yall, heck, maybe even a youuns or something like that.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

TexasTailgate is offline Training Camp

Whats up Viking fans.
    Seems as though most of you understand not to take the Texans lightly.. which is a good thing.
    We are a better team than our record indicates.
    We were a 4th down stop or a coin flip from beating Jax, and a miracle meltdown from beating the Colts as we had them wooped late.
    The only game we were really ever out of was opening weekend in Pitt and we just had so many moving parts that we were never going to win that game.
    A different team now weeks later.
    We have Dunta Robinson back which has been a huge boost for our D.
    And our O has really put it together.

Alex Gibbs has really elevated this offense.
    Protection has been fairly sound, and the running game has vaulted to close to being in the top 10.
    AJ is simply a beast and basically unstoppable.
    He is good enough to where we can move him around all over the field to offset the D trying to load up on him.
    He will hit you anywhere at anytime.
    The key for you guys is to get into Schaubs face early while not getting burnt with slants,etc.
    We are going to want to go up early to try and take you guys out of the running game obviously.

My main worry is we are 28th in yards per play given up and we havent played the greatest on the road. I am not sure how we are going to be able to stop my fellow Texan Adrian Peterson.
    I do look for this game to cover the over.

But make no mistake.
    The Texans are an up and coming team.
    This offense has two of the main coaches from those high powered Denver teams in the 90's in Alex Gibbs and Gary Kubiak and it loooks like they are close to completing another great offensive team (currently ranked #4).
    The D still has a long ways to go with needing a S,DE,DT, and an OLB.
    Fortunately our O can offset our weaknesses in the D by usually dominating the TOP battle.
    But Again, getting D-Rob back in our secondary has been a huge boost of late.

I cant predict against my team... but its going to be a tough one that comes down to the last couple of plays.

Texans 31- Vikings 27

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"TexasTailgate" wrote:
    Whats up Viking fans.
    Seems as though most of you understand not to take the Texans lightly.. which is a good thing.
    We are a better team than our record indicates.
    We were a 4th down stop or a coin flip from beating Jax, and a miracle meltdown from beating the Colts as we had them wooped late.
    The only game we were really ever out of was opening weekend in Pitt and we just had so many moving parts that we were never going to win that game.
    A different team now weeks later.
    We have Dunta Robinson back which has been a huge boost for our D.
    And our O has really put it together.

Alex Gibbs has really elevated this offense.
    Protection has been fairly sound, and the running game has vaulted to close to being in the top 10.
    AJ is simply a beast and basically unstoppable.
    He is good enough to where we can move him around all over the field to offset the D trying to load up on him.
    He will hit you anywhere at anytime.
    The key for you guys is to get into Schaubs face early while not getting burnt with slants,etc.
    We are going to want to go up early to try and take you guys out of the running game obviously.

My main worry is we are 28th in yards per play given up and we havent played the greatest on the road. I am not sure how we are going to be able to stop my fellow Texan Adrian Peterson.
    I do look for this game to cover the over.

But make no mistake.
    The Texans are an up and coming team.
    This offense has two of the main coaches from those high powered Denver teams in the 90's in Alex Gibbs and Gary Kubiak and it loooks like they are close to completing another great offensive team (currently ranked #4).
    The D still has a long ways to go with needing a S,DE,DT, and an OLB.
    Fortunately our O can offset our weaknesses in the D by usually dominating the TOP battle.
    But Again, getting D-Rob back in our secondary has been a huge boost of late.

I cant predict against my team... but its going to be a tough one that comes down to the last couple of plays.

Texans 31- Vikings 27

I like the very Texan friendly smack talk.
    Texans are an up and coming team but they like the Vikings are failing to get over the hump.
    Both teams have potential and both teams are lacking in the win column.
    We all are not a winning team until we have a winning record.
    We know a lot about coulda woulda around here in Viking fandom.
    I do admire the Texan fans for still following the team.
    It seems to have been a difficult start to this franchise.

Sage or Matt?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

I don't really think there's any question about that, of course Houston is better. By simply looking at the records, you may think otherwise... but we've been lucky to win the 3 games we have.

Houston is a better football team right now, no question.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast