Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 198

Thread: Texans>Vikings

  1. #181
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    "imatexan" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    CBS chose to broadcast the Jets vs. Bills game in Dallas instead of the Vikings vs. Texans game. That is pathetic Houston fans.



    How is that our fault that Dullass sucks as a city?
    To draw such a conclusion is idiotic at best.

    It simply means that your team has such little interest that they can't capture all of Texas' attention even when the Cowboys aren't playing. A great chance to cater to a major media market, and the TV gurus decide that Brett Favre will get higher ratings than the second local team.

    Pathetic. A couple of playoff appearances would probably help.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  2. #182
    TexasTailgate is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    25

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    "V" wrote:
    "imatexan" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    CBS chose to broadcast the Jets vs. Bills game in Dallas instead of the Vikings vs. Texans game. That is pathetic Houston fans.



    How is that our fault that Dullass sucks as a city?
    To draw such a conclusion is idiotic at best.

    It simply means that your team has such little interest that they can't capture all of Texas' attention even when the Cowboys aren't playing. A great chance to cater to a major media market, and the TV gurus decide that Brett Favre will get higher ratings than the second local team.

    Pathetic. A couple of playoff appearances would probably help.
    Its not exactly rocket science.
    Dallas has been around for years, won many championships, and is one of the most famous teams in the league.
    Its a stronghold and there are no links other than we are in the same state.
    Its the same distance to Dallas as it is Chicago to Minneapolis.
    Why anyone would expect any different in that area is beyond me.
    Yes Brett Farve vs. the Bills is a more intruiging matchup to watch for them than the Texans vs... YOUR VIKINGS.

  3. #183
    TexasTailgate is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    25

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    It aint for sure over yet... but pretty much.
    Good game Vikes...
    dumb decisions by the QB position really killed us today.
    Good luck the rest of the season.

  4. #184
    BBQ Platypus's Avatar
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    "TexasTailgate" wrote:
    It aint for sure over yet... but pretty much.
    Good game Vikes...
    dumb decisions by the QB position really killed us today.
    Good luck the rest of the season.
    You, too.
    You guys aren't bad - not great (yet), but I'd say you're on the rise.
    I'd rather have your TE on our team than Shiancoe, that's for sure.


    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

  5. #185
    imatexan is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    Good game guys. Could have easily gone either way but yall pulled it out. This one really hurts after all the turnovers.

  6. #186
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    [size=36pt]Texans<Vikings[/size]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #187
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=36pt]Texans<Vikings[/size]
    [size=40pt]+1[/size]
    El underdog.

  8. #188
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=36pt]Texans<Vikings[/size]
    [size=90pt]Texans<Vikings[/size]
    [/quote]

  9. #189
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=36pt]Texans<Vikings[/size]
    [size=90pt]Texans<Vikings[/size]
    [/quote]

    Calm down Ultra ... your is clearly bigger than Singer's

  10. #190
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Texans>Vikings

    "TexansWinBig" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "TexansWinBig" wrote:
    Well dont be too upset when yall are 3-5 after sundays game...

    28-17 Texans win!!!
    The Texans are playing their best ball of the year, but they are about to run into a buzz saw in AD coming off the bye.
    Sorry to say the Texans lose this one 34-23.
    AD gets his first 200 yard game this week.
    first of all...there is no way yall score 34 points. also if you do your didnt know we have the #4 offence in the nfl!!! Andre johnson is a beast and will have at least 100 yards recieving. and just to let yall know there is no blocking mario williams. victory Texans!!!!
    who is andre johnson? all i saw was bernard berrian disgracing the entire texans defense today
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings/Texans by the Numbers
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 11:48 PM
  2. Vikings/Texans Connections
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 08:43 PM
  3. Vikings Big Games v Texans
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 08:41 PM
  4. Vikings/Texans
    By hovan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 03:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •