AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Steelers fans from McMillen and Wife site

I've just been over to their site - Fan 2 fan site - and they seem a pretty good bunch. A lot are expecting to end the Vikes streak but still expecting a hard game.
    We may well see some come to visit this week - so be sure to be polite to them if they do as I don't want to get any backlash when I go visiting them!
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Steelers fans from McMillen and Wife site

all the fans of both teams know this is do or die week. i plan to head on over there after our win on sunday and tell them they died.,
    We're bringing purple back.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

This game is extremely important to us, as it is to the Steelers, but the Steelers, I believe have a tougher road getting into the playoffs, win or lose. We could potentially lose, and have Atlanta beat the Bears and still be in the same boat. They could win out and still miss the playoffs.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Steelers fans are pretty cool. I know a ton of them around here and my 2 best friends are fans of theirs. I like their fans, they are level headed and very proud.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JDogg926" wrote:
    This game is extremely important to us, as it is to the Steelers, but the Steelers, I believe have a tougher road getting into the playoffs, win or lose. We could potentially lose, and have Atlanta beat the Bears and still be in the same boat. They could win out and still miss the playoffs.
    Too bad for them! GO VIKES!!!

They beat us in one of our Super Bowl losses...so NO MERCY on them!!!

:twisted:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

twisted
    I disagree JDogg I think that the Steelers schedule is easier after this week then ours and the teams they have to beat out so they will probably make the playoffs even if we beat them I'm not as confident that we can make the playoffs unless we win out.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

twisted
    I disagree JDogg I think that the Steelers schedule is easier after this week then ours and the teams they have to beat out so they will probably make the playoffs even if we beat them I'm not as confident that we can make the playoffs unless we win out.
    Their schedule is much easier after this, but the division winners are set in the AFC, then Jacksonville has the #5 seed locked up, leaving San Diego and KC tied with the Steelers, if one of those teams win out and so do the Steelers they could still miss the playoffs.

I believe, if we win out, we're in. Either the Bears or Falcons will lose this week. Then next week the Falcons/Bucs play so one of them will lose, and the Cowboys play the Panthers so one of them will lose, and the Giants play the Redskins so one of them will lose. Then in the final week, the Panthers play the Falcons so one of them will lose, Not an easy task, but it can be done. It's likely that the Falcons will fall out of the playoff picture. If not, they're going to create havoc and knock a team or two out of the picture, and knock Chicago down a game, which we could really use. Don't forget this week, Tampa is at New England, and the Giants host the Chiefs, and the Cowboys play the Redskins. So, we could get help this week, too.

Therefore if we win out, and Chicago beats Atlanta, we'll likely snag a wildcard, or if Atlanta beats the Bears, we'll take the division.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Most are cool over there. I still prefer the Browns and ClanRam guys though. These guys are very competitive and wost hesistate to fight you over any argument. I like it though, except for the trolls that stay dumb things for attention.
    Retired 12/21/08