Thread: Sorry II

The Gap is offline Starter

Sorry II

I was trying to submit a reply in my thread “Sorry” and I found it was locked.

Not knowing the ways of the nordsmen I am curious as to the reason/ reaction.

Is it because in a forum called “Off season Opponent Talk” you aren’t suppose to post when your team isn’t actually in the off season?

Is it because the content of my post somehow was viewed as anti Viking? If that’s the case I suggest the forum be relabeled “Offseason Kiss Our Ass Outsiders”

Is it because some members resorted to just name-calling and vulgarity?

Is it because the Vikings dissapointments have caused the purplehoard to loose their sense of humor?

Is it because the behavior of the members in replies is to attack and say disparaging things about an out of town fan? …….. No it can’t be that I read how everyone here thinks that’s such a no class act!

Maybe you just don’t like me and therefore where do I think I am speaking so freely, America?

At the risk of angering someone here is the reply I couldn’t post in my original Topic:

How fitting to get a reply from a Del Rio who happens to coach in Jacksonville, which is where we are going

In reply:
    .-Sorry for being a Drama Queen. ………… Sorry I don’t get it!

-Sorry for acting like someone owes me or my team something ………….. Does this mean you aren’t paying up?

-Sorry for taking up valuable space. ……………..This is valuable space?

-Sorry for assuming you all care what I have to say…………….. You read it didn’t you?

If you keep this up I may stop being Sorry, but to everyone else:
    “Sorry” for Del Rio

I am impressed that the replies here have been so literate, a true site of wonderful fans and people.

As a public service I’ll provide the following website for access to PHILADELPHIA EAGLE CHAMPIONSHIP & SUPER BOWL gear:
    http://www.teamstore.com/store/category?category=14317%2C363%2C31498&AID=5338781& PID=1357894&SID=eagles15

EAGLES NFC CHAMPIONS – SUPER BOWL XXXIX

PS. I just noticed the open letter to myself which I'm about to address, Before reacting to this post I suggest people (especially caine) check out my response.

Del Rio Guest

Sorry II

Sorry for being a Drama Queen. ………… Sorry I don’t get it!

Not surprising

-Sorry for acting like someone owes me or my team something ………….. Does this mean you aren’t paying up?

Paying up what? I owe you nothing the country owes you nothing.

-Sorry for taking up valuable space. ……………..This is valuable space?

It is indeed

-Sorry for assuming you all care what I have to say…………….. You read it didn’t you?

Yeah I read it and that means I care? Try using logic it works wonders.

Oh and IBTL because an Idiot that creates a #2 to follow up his #1 thread that has been locked is looking for trouble.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Sorry II

You don't get it - Maybe if you were off this site you would get some. Highly doubtful the way you sound most women like their men a little more masculine. Unless you are looking for a man. Maybe that is why you keep coming to this site you must be looking for a date. Well, stay in philly I am sure there are plenty like you there.

Owe you - you have to be kidding, you owe your city the money they spent on your education and your family an apology. Especially your mother because I am sure she didn't teach you to be obnoxiuos and rude, and a braggart.

Valuable space - some people never know what they have until it is gone. Once you have been banned you will realize the privilege you had. You were privileged enough to post with great people about a great team and people who know how to treat other human beings. You can act like trash but you only make yourself look foolish and ugly. And that only demeans yourself!!!

Read it don't you - I have been bored before and read many stupid articles just becuase it was there. Sitting in the doctors office I have read articles about how they make cheese. And let me say having read that; that I enjoyed that so much more than your dribble. I am sure you have to wear a bib to catch the drool that comes out of your mouth. And I am sure you wipe your nose on the sleeve of your shirts. But you keep thinking your posts are important and you are somehow witty. No I didn't say sh**ty but I am sure you have heard that many times before!!!

Drama Queen - Yes you are, in fact I think you be able to hold the title for many years!!!!!

Sorry for being truthful but sometimes when confronted with the truth people can somehow change. I am only trying to help you with your disability, that is you are scum. Maybe some day you can climb the evolutionary ladder and be something more important. Shoot for a dung beetle and go from there!!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sorry II

"The Gap" wrote:
    PS. I just noticed the open letter to myself which I'm about to address, Before reacting to this post I suggest people (especially caine) check out my response.
    It's nice to know that I got under his skin prior to his enforced departure.

I'm going to miss him....really......no, seriously, I will ..... stop looking at me like that, I'm not joking....

..ok, I'm kidding.

Caine