bono is offline Hall of Famer

So now that THAT matter of business is taken care of...

What do you all predict the final outcome against the Packers next week will be? Keep in mind, the Packers -as far as we're aware of- will be coming off a clean/lawful BYE...steming from a spectacular WAKE UP call game against the Saints, and a lot of HEART!!! (there's no way they'd ever give up. Doesn't matter if they're down by a double digits...it ain't over 'til the fat chick in tight jeans sings the blues!).
    It's no suprise that I'm picking the Packers ALL THE WAY. But, not by much. I'm predicting a very close game, just b/c it is the Vikings and Packers going at it. I don't care how little heart the Vikings got, they'll mustard up something (even if it's just phlem) when facing the Packers.
    40-35
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: So now that THAT matter of business is taken care of...

man its way to early after this crushing ...crushing loss to even think about the possibilty of losing to the fudge pack.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

No ideal what to make of the next game...I can only hope there will be some emotion to beat a rival. GB would love to put it all in our face, I hope the Vikes show some grit, even if they lose, act like we wanted it! Then it won't sting so much. Same for the coaching staff!! :sunny:

Num1mossfan is offline Training Camp

if the vikes had Moss the division would be a lock

bono is offline Hall of Famer

But Num,
    the Vikings had Moss for a lot of years...how many times did they "lock" the division during his stay?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

jaaz is offline Waterboy

I really think that the pack will continue what they started last week. Favre is just too damn good for them not to be competitive. The vikes do worry me a litte....kind of like a dog that has been beaten over and over and over again, Someone takes one more swipe and wham they go for the kill. Even so, I don't think it will be a blow out. I call it pack 24-12. Edinger will miss both of the extra points....hehehehe. Keep your chins up vike fans in a few years this will seem like a distant memory!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Who won? That's what I thought, suckers! Good predictions though keep doing it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

It's nice isn't it? To be able to say that :grin:

All that heart.....all that momentum.........all that Favre, went right down the shitter didn't it?

Now you are out another WR and a running back............oh I can't help it.......LOL! LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Not a good idea to start threads like this. Cluld come back to make your prediction look like ass_soup!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"bono" wrote:
    What do you all predict the final outcome against the Packers next week will be? Keep in mind, the Packers -as far as we're aware of- will be coming off a clean/lawful BYE...steming from a spectacular WAKE UP call game against the Saints, and a lot of HEART!!! (there's no way they'd ever give up. Doesn't matter if they're down by a double digits...it ain't over 'til the fat chick in tight jeans sings the blues!).
    It's no suprise that I'm picking the Packers ALL THE WAY. But, not by much. I'm predicting a very close game, just b/c it is the Vikings and Packers going at it. I don't care how little heart the Vikings got, they'll mustard up something (even if it's just phlem) when facing the Packers.
    40-35

Let's break down your "key" words bono.

Bye - as in see ya later season, stick a fork in the packers
    Wake up - as in you just got a wake up call in the dome, too bad it's a little late
    Heart - Who's got more heart now? Don't try to kid yourself either!
    All the way - to the cellar that is for you little cheesedicks!

Let's add one more too:
    "they'll mustard up something (even if it's just phlem) when facing the Packers." - If a W is considered something, I'll take it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!