Thread: Slow Start

The Gap is offline Starter

Slow Start

I guess there’s no joy in Viking land. :cussing:
    If your boys can get it together you can recover fairly easily since the two teams ahead of you are Detroit & Chicago. Neither team looks like they will really challenge and the other division team ‘The Pack’ look like their best days are behind them. I know that doesn’t make the loss less disappointing but all is not lost.
    As for our win I can’t get too excited about it since it’s only the Niners who are definitely one of the 3 worst teams in the league.
    I have a question for you purple fans “would you prefer to still have Moss or is the feeling your better off without him still the popular theme�?
    I personally wish you still had him because then we wouldn’t have to worry about him this week when we play the Raiders.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Slow Start

personally, i wish we still had matt birk, scott Linehan, and Gus Ferotte...

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

I'll second that GBSlackers.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Not to concerned about our losses, disapointed? Sure. And I do wish we still had Moss. Exciting player to watch and a formidable weapon...always ccasion5:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"The Gap" wrote:
    I guess there’s no joy in Viking land. :cussing:
    If your boys can get it together you can recover fairly easily since the two teams ahead of you are Detroit & Chicago. Neither team looks like they will really challenge and the other division team ‘The Pack’ look like their best days are behind them. I know that doesn’t make the loss less disappointing but all is not lost.
    As for our win I can’t get too excited about it since it’s only the Niners who are definitely one of the 3 worst teams in the league.
    I have a question for you purple fans “would you prefer to still have Moss or is the feeling your better off without him still the popular theme�?
    I personally wish you still had him because then we wouldn’t have to worry about him this week when we play the Raiders.
    Hey, a win is a win, a team of the eagles caliber would be expected to snuff out a scrub team like San Franshitzco in satisfying fashion.

Yes, I would prefer Moss to still be here.. right now our offense is not looking a lot better since he's gone. I'm keeping the faith now that they'll break out of their slump and get things going, but if we continue to stay in first gear like this then it can be considered the dumbest thing an organization could do by trading Moss. It's not his fault we didn't win a championship while he was here.. but an owner we used to have.. who shall be nameless.. who liked to conserve every penny he could.