Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    seth in 736 is offline Training Camp

Serve us our crow

Hey Seth, the public can't buy plastic bottles anywhere and sneak them in? You must be kidding, because if you're not, that means Philly has no plastic bottles. But, if you're saying the security is that tight, well, maybe. Except, in my experience, if you can sneak a four-foot plastic horn into a stadium, you can certainly sneak in a plastic bottle or two.

Thats correct. no distributor sells plastic bottles ANYWHERE. They;'re only available to stadiums etc.

And the security at the Linc is notoriously thourough and brutal....EVERY PERSON , EVERY ONE, is searched and patted down before they have their ticket scanned. It takes forever to get inside due to this.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Serve us our crow

"seth in 736" wrote:
    Oh, I forgot to mention that that Draft Prep begins TODAY- as the Birds prepare for plucking the Falcons feathers next week.

Oh, and the whining in the St Paul Pioneer Press about your linemans mother havin a bottle *(plastic) tossed at her in the upper deck>? LIE.

The Linc doesnt SELL PLASTIC BOTTLES AND THE BUYING PUBLIC CANT PURCHASE BOTTLES LIKE THAT ANYWHERE AND SNEAK EM IN.
    Ya, they made that up. The Eagles fans were really throwing Taco Bell coupons at them, but they were too embarrassed to admit it.

Wise up.

Plastic bottles are found EVERYWHERE. Go to a liquer store...see the MGD PLASTIC botttles there? I do.

Can't get 'em into the Linc? Oh puuuuhleeeeeeeezzzz. Stadium security I've seen only looks at waistlines. There are ways.

No one is saying that YOU threw the stuff...just that there is at least ONE Tard in Philly who did. Doesn't mean we're going to nuke you.

Caine

Serve us our crow

Caine wrote:

Plastic bottles are found EVERYWHERE. Go to a liquer store...see the MGD PLASTIC botttles there? I do.

Can't get 'em into the Linc? Oh puuuuhleeeeeeeezzzz. Stadium security I'
    Ive seen only looks at waistlines. There are ways.

Caine, seriously, you cannot buy the plastic bottles theyre talkin bout ANYWHERE in the philly area. And Im guessin you havent been frisked b4 enterin the Linc- otherwise you'd know that they dont look at waitlines. I was freakin patted down like i was bein booked! Even the women are, with their own line and all female searchers.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Serve us our crow

Oh who cares. You know the eagles fans rep is deserved. Only you Seth are so naive to believe your own rhetoric. A quick web search showed places to buy big mouth bottles around Philly.

Jaysus. Why get pissy?

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Serve us our crow

"Richie_the_K" wrote:
    "tlk23" wrote:
    If the Vikings should have been close the entire game because of all the missed opportunities with the long drives in the 2nd half. When the offense scored the defense couldn't hold them and when the defense held the offense turned the ball over.

I actually thought it would be closer, because I thought the Vikings would have been able to move the ball better than they actually did. I guess Moss was banged up a little more than the Vikings let on and Culpepper did not rise to the challenge that the Eagles D brings. In any case, the Vikings do have some talent, but they just don't seem to be on the same page all the time and they need to find out how to win games in the end, instead of finding ways to lose them. Until they develop that mentality, it doesn't matter how talented they may be. They will come up short when it matters most. See ya next year guys.
    you are such a penissuck you fuckin limpdicks wont get past the NFC championship game and even if you do you wil go 0-2 in the SB get your own place in the WWW I am pretty sure that Eagles do have one but you are such a used tampon they dont like you there. Nonone likes you kill yourself batch it wont make the world a better place but it will rid the world of a dickdrip like yourself you fuckin hole in the condum
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Serve us our crow

A quick web search showed places to buy big mouth bottles around Philly.

Look man, I live here and drink my fair share of beer.

You're out there in the land of Ice fishin. Here's a tip- i wont tell you what goes on on the frozen pond, based off what I see on the outdoor life network and you dont tell me what I know to be fact based off what you read in a "poor sport" feature the day after a can of TO BE EXPECTED whoop arse is layed on ya. K?

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY DONT SELL THOSE THINGS IN THE AREA!~ AND THEY ARENT SOLD @ THE LINC.

Serve us our crow

And another thing- Rhetoric? Cmon man. I am FAR FROM GUILTY of spewin any rhetoric. Ive done nothin but talk football with you guys and gals in my brief stint here.

Serve us our crow

"tlk23" wrote:
    Philly didn't win this game. The Vikings lost it.
    And you believe that. Only the Jets can validate what you just said. They actually gave a gift to the Steelers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123