Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Seahawkshuddle.com says hello!!!!

Jeremy Stevens is useless and I would be embarrased to have a guy like him on my team and this is comming from a die-hard supporter of the love boat team.
    Anyone who talks smack a week before the super bowl and then comes up as lame as he does doesn't deserve the respect of a dog.

I'm not afraid of the Seahawks, even with Shaun Alexander, The Vikings will be 4-2 after this game.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"VikemanX84" wrote:
    Jeremy Stevens is useless and I would be embarrased to have a guy like him on my team and this is comming from a die-hard supporter of the love boat team.
    Anyone who talks smack a week before the super bowl and then comes up as lame as he does doesn't deserve the respect of a dog.

I'm not afraid of the Seahawks, even with Shaun Alexander, The Vikings will be 4-2 after this game.

OOOOOooohhhHHHHHhhhhhh !!!
    Throwing the sword down !!!

;D

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the site Rhew Churyll and SLargent1979, its always good to have some intelligent debate before a game instead of the my team rocks and yours sucks BS! While Alexander sitting out is good for us the WR core you have worries me, especially Burleson playing against his former team, a fact that may have been overlooked with all the Hutch talk. The noise generated in Seattle is also a concern with our offense giving up a lot of penalties so far this season.

Looking on the positive side our Defense is looking like the real deal at last and Chester seems to be establishing a running game for us again. So here's to a good game with the Vikes emerging victorious.

BTW the game is being shown live in the UK so I'll be able to sit back in my armchair with a beer , not having to worry about streaming issues on the net!
    ;D

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

Welcome and this is going to be a battle on Sunday.

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"SLargent1979" wrote:
    You guys are definately not a defense to take lightly.
    You're a strong 3-2.
    Of anyone this year, you've had the best chance of beating The Bears (we, on the other hand, looked like a Girl's Flag Football Team).
    As I recall, you gave that game to them with a fumble and a poor 4th down call (deep fade into double coverage I think).
    Anyway, this will be no cake-walk for the Seahawks.

Question - Why does everyone here hate Smoot so much?

I would feel a lot more comfortable playing this week against you guys with a healthy Shaun Alexander.
    I just don't trust Maurice Morris to be an every down back.
    He did well in the second half against the Rams...but you're not the Rams defense.
    I still feel confident enough in my boys' ability.
    \

Fred smoot... *sigh*

We all thought smoot would pan out
    big time when we signed him last offseason. Well.. since then he's played with two sided dildo's on a love boat, been injured, has been burned out of the stadium by steve smith, and continually plays with a 10 yard cushion no matter the scenario... All the while trash talking. He was a little better last game but hey.. that was the lions.. without Roy Williams. Not much to be proud of.

You'll see come gameday.

Throwing towards Winfield, Sharper and Smith is a different story. Morris will probably be in for a long day against Pat and Kevin as well. You saw how that D held Kevin jones to one of the worst games of his career.

Should be a good one.

Rhew Churyll is offline Waterboy

Thanks for the welcome.

Hmm...is this a Stealer's fan in disguise.
    I bet you don't even remember offhand what Stevens even said?

Go ahead...i'll wait while you Google.

[hr]

I could care less what happen last year in one game.
    Granted, it was the SB and you either play or shut-up.

But prior to the SB, Jeremy pulled in some very good plays for us.
    And because Stevens is part of a team that plays together, they also went to the SB together.

But, Jeremy is just ONE player.
    I don't contribute the fact that he is the ONE person that will make or break Sunday Game.

It will be a whole factor.

We've got DJack, Branch, Nate B, DJ, whom are all very good WR.

If you've notice, the offense went back to a 3 WR set and were ripping it up against the Rams D last week.
    Bring back Stevens who can Block and catch the ball over your linebackers with out even stretching, and we've got a very potent offense.

Sure, the Vikings Defense will probably get into the back field, but our coaches need to game plan for that, and Hass aint no sucker, he can read defense's pretty well.

The NFC North teams have given us no breathing room this year, i.e Chicago, Detroit.
    And I don't expect the Vikings to give us a easy game as well.

In the end though, we ARE at home and we HAVE'T loss a regular home season game since 2003.

This will be a very good game though, as long as Brad can keep his offense rolling and Matt H can keep himself from making stupid mistakes when the Vikes D puts the pressure on him.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site you guys!
    Its great to have some intelligent conversation the week before the big game rather than the banter we see from some fans I'm sure you've seen the "You suck we're going to kick your butts" fans that troll the week before the game.
    Its so much more refreshing to have a fan come to the site that knows what they are talking about!

I have confidence in our team.
    Our D has been phenominal and should continue to be so this week.
    Having Alexander out may not really be to our advantage.
    We are very good against the run and with him out you will be passing a lot more.
    Our secondary is good, but Smoot *sigh* well if your team is smart they will throw to the receiver he is covering on every down.

Needless to say I think this is going to be another hard fought game by both teams, with the Vikings winning at the last moment.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I am so looking forward to this game.

First of all, I love Qwest field.
    I hope the vikings ownership takes note of it for ideas for the new Vikings stadium when they are there.

Second, I think that without Alexander in the game, the running game will be shut down.
    As TNT said, this may be good or bad.
    We play a cover 2, and a smart and accurate QB can pick the cover 2 apart given enough time.
    This is where our DL will really need to shine.
    We need to have constant pressure on Hass all game long.

Third, our O simply needs to complete its drives with TDs, not FGs.
    If we can't do that then we simply won't win the game.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"Rhew" wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome.

Hmm...is this a Stealer's fan in disguise.
    I bet you don't even remember offhand what Stevens even said?

Go ahead...i'll wait while you Google.

[hr]

I could care less what happen last year in one game.
    Granted, it was the SB and you either play or shut-up.

But prior to the SB, Jeremy pulled in some very good plays for us.
    And because Stevens is part of a team that plays together, they also went to the SB together.

But, Jeremy is just ONE player.
    I don't contribute the fact that he is the ONE person that will make or break Sunday Game.

It will be a whole factor.

We've got DJack, Branch, Nate B, DJ, whom are all very good WR.

If you've notice, the offense went back to a 3 WR set and were ripping it up against the Rams D last week.
    Bring back Stevens who can Block and catch the ball over your linebackers with out even stretching, and we've got a very potent offense.

Sure, the Vikings Defense will probably get into the back field, but our coaches need to game plan for that, and Hass aint no sucker, he can read defense's pretty well.

The NFC North teams have given us no breathing room this year, i.e Chicago, Detroit.
    And I don't expect the Vikings to give us a easy game as well.

In the end though, we ARE at home and we HAVE'T loss a regular home season game since 2003.

This will be a very good game though, as long as Brad can keep his offense rolling and Matt H can keep himself from making stupid mistakes when the Vikes D puts the pressure on him.

Rhew, I hope you don't let one fan that comes in and talks garbage ruin your view of this site.
    I really wish that people would post intelligent feedback rather than come in and give statements about other players that mean absolutely nothing.
    The fact is Jeremy Stevens is a good player and to say he's "useless" and you would be "embarrassed to have him on the team" is plain ignorant.
    Therefore I apologize for that.

Del Rio Guest

I will say one of my favorite moments of all times in football is when Matt won the coin toss, said "We want to receive and we are going to score" First play he scores......for the wrong team.

I liked the Hawks until they let Dyson go in free agency, he loved Seattle they kind of screwed him over.

Anyway, gonna be a good game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast