Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rhew Churyll is offline Waterboy

Seahawkshuddle.com says hello!!!!

Phew!!
    I'm still trying to catch up with my beating heart from yesterdays game against St. Louis.

I'd like to welcome PPO over to Seahawkshuddle.com and join in some proper discourse between our two sites.

So far this year we've had some very good threads from most of the fans from other teams we've played.
    I can't talk for my fellow members, but I for one enjoyed the conversations.

We also have a live broadcast on game day and all of that information is on Seahawkshuddle.com.
    I didn't put on here cause I don't think the MODs of this site would enjoy having me spam the site.

I might be a rival, but spam crosses the line...hehe.

Anyways, this upcoming game is going to be a tough one for the Vikings for sure.
    We've always played close games against eachother, but its at Qwest, and the whole Hutch thing is going to surely create a feeding frenzy in Seattle.

I wish for no injuries and a great game.

I'll be hanging around all week, take it easy, (but not to easy hehe)

Rhew Churyll

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Seahawkshuddle.com says hello!!!!

Holy cow, they made it inland!!
    Did you need an IV line of coffee to survive the trip?

Welcome to the site.
    You will find a lot of great members, and we too have had great conversations with most opposing teams.
    Folks like Bears fans, well, you can't do much but shoot them with a tranquilizer dart and drop them back off at the dump where they belong.
    Although I enjoy delusions of grandeur.

So, Huddle, fill us with insight on how the mighty Alexander-less Hawks might trick our stout defense?

Rhew Churyll is offline Waterboy

So, Huddle, fill us with insight on how the mighty Alexander-less Hawks might trick our stout defense?

Granted, we are light in the run area, but Morris and Mack Strong have been able to run the ball, albiet not as well as we would like.

We aren't strong in the run right now, but we are very nicely coming around with newly aquired WR in Branch.
    Dang!! After watching Branch run some very nice routes and catching the deep corner balls in the end zone, I am now sold on this kid.

You've got to remember, he hasn't played a single down all summer and preseason, comes into Seattle with a CANDO attitude, buckled down and has played rather well these last three games.

Also, Jeremy Stevens who was ready to play last week, but opted out because of tenderness in the knees, should be ready for this game against the Vikes.

Stevens creates mismatches in the midfield and keeps the linebackers on their toes.

If we bust out Stevens for protection, then watch out for Morris to cut through the Vikes D for 4-5 yardages.

If the Hawks Oline can stand up to the Viking's Defensive onslaught and eat up long 1st down yardages, then our short 2nd or even 3rd downs will be much easier for Morris or Strong to complete for a first down.

The main ingredient this week is the 12th Man, they will be SCREAMING their heads off this week.
    After this past Sunday's win over our Divisional rival, Hawk fans will be very emotional and out in force for this game.

Its going to be a fun one!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome to PP.O!

Man, I really do not know what to think of Seattle.
    This is gonna be a good one!

I hope you hang around and keep up the banter!
    we love having intelligent and loyal fans here!

Later!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome to PP.O!

Man, I really do not know what to think of Seattle.
    This is gonna be a good one!

I hope you hang around and keep up the banter!
    we love having intelligent and loyal fans here!

Later!
    My first thought is that I'd rather have the Seahawks coming off of a tough win in St. Louis than a loss, so Josh Brown is my favorite player right now.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site man... We here at PP.O are as loyal as fans can get, as I am sure with you Seattle fans on seahawkshuddle.com.. With or without Alexander, you're offensive line is going to have trouble keeping our front four out of your backfield..

Our defense has showed that it is nothing to take lightly.. We are #7 in total defense in the league right now.. We may be 3-2, but in the Chicago game, we shot ourselves in the foot, and should have won that game.. The same Chicago team that manhandled the Seahawks.. We played horribly against Buffalo, but was driving with seconds left and only lost by 5.. If you look at it, we could easily be 5-0 right now..

I have no doubts that this will be a very good, close game.. If you send the ball in the direction of Winfield, or Sharper you will have a long day.. If you send it in the direction of Smoot, well that is a different story.. Our offense is not playing all that good, but our defense is lights out, and keeping is in all the games.. So here is to a great game between the Vikings and Seahawks, and hopefully no more injuries.. Take care man, and come back soon..

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site huddle.
    It's nice to have fans here from other teams that don't mind talking football and take a little banter.
    It should be a good one on Sunday.
    I'm suer the Hawks are geared up for this game with the whole Hutch ordeal.
    The Vikes are too.
    It helps having a week off in between while you guys slugged it out with StL.
    That was a great game and congrats on pulling it out.

SLargent1979 is offline Waterboy

You guys are definately not a defense to take lightly.
    You're a strong 3-2.
    Of anyone this year, you've had the best chance of beating The Bears (we, on the other hand, looked like a Girl's Flag Football Team).
    As I recall, you gave that game to them with a fumble and a poor 4th down call (deep fade into double coverage I think).
    Anyway, this will be no cake-walk for the Seahawks.

Question - Why does everyone here hate Smoot so much?

I would feel a lot more comfortable playing this week against you guys with a healthy Shaun Alexander.
    I just don't trust Maurice Morris to be an every down back.
    He did well in the second half against the Rams...but you're not the Rams defense.
    I still feel confident enough in my boys' ability.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"SLargent1979" wrote:
    You guys are definately not a defense to take lightly.
    You're a strong 3-2.
    Of anyone this year, you've had the best chance of beating The Bears (we, on the other hand, looked like a Girl's Flag Football Team).
    As I recall, you gave that game to them with a fumble and a poor 4th down call (deep fade into double coverage I think).
    Anyway, this will be no cake-walk for the Seahawks.

Question - Why does everyone here hate Smoot so much?

I would feel a lot more comfortable playing this week against you guys with a healthy Shaun Alexander.
    I just don't trust Maurice Morris to be an every down back.
    He did well in the second half against the Rams...but you're not the Rams defense.
    I still feel confident enough in my boys' ability.
    You will see on Sunday with his 7-9 yrd cushions and your WR's are running all around him for career days as he trips over his own feet ... He is our achilles heel on "D".

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome Rhew Churyll

I hope you win all your games except your next one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast