Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

"HLD" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "HLD" wrote:
    Quick!

Somebody tell me the difference between the wins over the Giants and Cardinals and the wins over Detroit and St. Louis.

I'll wait and look for smoke signals from your heads coming from the east.
    The Chickens really did a number on the Lions this year.
    The Vikings were in the battle with the Bears right to the end and lost, unlike the Chickens who were owned. The Rams lost to the 9ers and the Chickens eeked out a win.
    The Jints are all over the place, playing sporadically, which team did you get?

The Walrus will take a break into the sound after this game.
    Denny Green's explosion was just a prelude to what you will see from the Walrus after the Vikings walk into Seattle and make Hasselbeck look like Ryan Leaf in his NFL debut.
    Wow.
    You really are as stupid as you look.

Seahawks played the Bears on the Road
    viQUEENS played the Bears at home.

I think we all learned yesterday that the BEARS, like the HAWKS, are a totally different team on the road than at home.
    I thought more while I was in the womb than you have cumulatively during your entire life.
    That much is obvious.

It is cute that you think your 12th man is omnipotent.
    Sharpen the crayons, you will need them if you want to match wits on this site.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

minvikes01 is offline Pro-Bowler

I just have one question for you, why did your leading rusher have 51 yards against the Lions and ours had 123?

This is proof your running game is gone without Hutch, especially if you can't put up 100 yds on the ground against the Lions!

Your team is heading downhill, just face the facts.

Thanks to PPE for the awesome Sig.

HLD
    HLD is offline Training Camp

I am still waiting for your unibomber lookin mascot to answer my question, so quit berading me about my wits, get some guts and answer it.

www.seahawkblue.com

Del Rio Guest

I think it has only been a Hawks fan for the last two years. Either that or someone was slipping paint chips into it's Starbucks. If you haven't managed to get yourself banned by Monday the door will be wide open for you to come on back.

We offer a service to all guests from opposing teams after the Vikings hand your team their asses. We start you out with a comlimentary extraction where we have a member help you pull your head out of your ass, followed by an outpatient surgical procedure that will remove your foot from your mouth.

All free of charge.

HLD

"Del" wrote:
    I think it has only been a Hawks fan for the last two years. Either that or someone was slipping paint chips into it's Starbucks. If you haven't managed to get yourself banned by Monday the door will be wide open for you to come on back.
    I have been a fan for 16 years.
    I lived through the horrible Ken Behring days and our 1 day extradition to LA
    www.seahawkblue.com

Del Rio Guest

"HLD" wrote:
    I am still waiting for your unibomber lookin mascot to answer my question, so quit berading me about my wits, get some guts and answer it.

You haven't lost at home yet.

There is a big difference between "NOBODY wins in SEATTLE!" and We have lost at home before but the past few years we have played very well there.

Your claim is about as smart as me saying WE HAVEN'T LOST TO A BALDING QB THIS YEAR THAT GUARANTEE'S VICTORIES ONLY TO THROW A TD TO THE OPPOSING TEAM.

HLD

"Del" wrote:
    "HLD" wrote:

There is a big difference between "NOBODY wins in SEATTLE!" and We have lost at home before but the past few years we have played very well there.

Your claim is about as smart as me saying WE HAVEN'T LOST TO A BALDING QB THIS YEAR THAT GUARANTEE'S VICTORIES ONLY TO THROW A TD TO THE OPPOSING TEAM.
    Yes, I deserved that.
    I was just getting frustrated by the "we almost beat the bears at home, and you got blown out at their house, so we are better!" threads.

WE do have a 12 game home winning streak though and one of the best home records in the league over the last 4 years.
    www.seahawkblue.com

Del Rio Guest

"HLD" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "HLD" wrote:

Yes, I deserved that.

I was just getting frustrated by the "we almost beat the bears at home, and you got blown out at their house, so we are better!" threads.

WE do have a 12 game home winning streak though and one of the best home records in the league over the last 4 years.
    Yes your team is very solid at home and it is going to take one hell of an effort from our team to win.

I don't subscribe to that train of thought. That the we played the bears tough and so it means we will play you tough. It is fallacy. Every game is different as fans we know what our team is capable of and you know what yours is and at the end of the week the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

HLD

I don't know how B. Johnson is looking this year, but if he is able to throw med-long, there will be places to get the receivers.
    Our secondary is our weak link in this defense.
    www.seahawkblue.com

Del Rio Guest

"HLD" wrote:
    I don't know how B. Johnson is looking this year, but if he is able to throw med-long, there will be places to get the receivers.
    Our secondary is our weak link in this defense.
    If our first five games are any indication he will be throwing short to medium. That is the sore spot of our offense. He is accurate and consistent but he is either making his reads too quickly or our O-cord is holding us back.

Brad doesn't get rattled very often. So pressure is important but not as much as usual. I think if you want to make B. Johnson a non factor you have to have good LB play.

I dont know about seattles LB's but if they are solid tacklers then it may be a long day for Minny. Deflected passes and keeping our short passes to very little YAC will probably shut our passing attack down.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast