Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 151
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've also been looking forward to this game.
    Even if Alexander is out the Vikings will have to stop your formidable receiving corps.
    The Vikings have yet to exploit anyone's defensive secondary and have had problems putting offensive TDs on the board.
    This will be a good test for the Vikings.
    Personally, I wish Alexander was back in the mix.
    I would like to see how our D does stuffing him.
    This will be a hard fought game and I agree the Vikings will need their A game to pull of a W.
    You wanna see how he would do?
    Play Madden.

    I'm glad he's out.
    What matters is Wins and Losses.
    Period.
    Do the Vikings have a better chance to Win with Alexander out?
    Yes?
    Then I'm glad he's out.

    What happened to you, Prophet?
    Loan your balls to a Packer fan on his wedding night?

    =Z=
    (And Welcome to SteveLarget1979!)

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've also been looking forward to this game.
    Even if Alexander is out the Vikings will have to stop your formidable receiving corps.
    The Vikings have yet to exploit anyone's defensive secondary and have had problems putting offensive TDs on the board.
    This will be a good test for the Vikings.
    Personally, I wish Alexander was back in the mix.
    I would like to see how our D does stuffing him.
    This will be a hard fought game and I agree the Vikings will need their A game to pull of a W.
    You wanna see how he would do?
    Play Madden.

    I'm glad he's out.
    What matters is Wins and Losses.
    Period.
    Do the Vikings have a better chance to Win with Alexander out?
    Yes?
    Then I'm glad he's out.

    What happened to you, Prophet?
    Loan your balls to a Packer fan on his wedding night?

    =Z=
    (And Welcome to SteveLarget1979!)
    The ballless one is the one that doesn't want Alexander in.
    It would be more rewarding to win with him in the mix.

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've also been looking forward to this game.
    Even if Alexander is out the Vikings will have to stop your formidable receiving corps.
    The Vikings have yet to exploit anyone's defensive secondary and have had problems putting offensive TDs on the board.
    This will be a good test for the Vikings.
    Personally, I wish Alexander was back in the mix.
    I would like to see how our D does stuffing him.
    This will be a hard fought game and I agree the Vikings will need their A game to pull of a W.
    You wanna see how he would do?
    Play Madden.

    I'm glad he's out.
    What matters is Wins and Losses.
    Period.
    Do the Vikings have a better chance to Win with Alexander out?
    Yes?
    Then I'm glad he's out.

    What happened to you, Prophet?
    Loan your balls to a Packer fan on his wedding night?

    =Z=
    (And Welcome to SteveLarget1979!)
    The ballless one is the one that doesn't want Alexander in.
    It would be more rewarding to win with him in the mix.
    What does rewarding get you?
    Is it a play-off spot tie-breaker?
    When did they introduce a "quality-of-win" component in the NFL?

    Screw that.

    Gimme the W.
    I don't care how.

    =Z=
    And a happy Monday morning to you!

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    I gotta go with Zeus.
    I would rather play Seattle without Alexander than with.

    I thought he was listed as questionable against the Vikes next week though?
    That means it is anyone's guess at this point as to whether or not he is going to play.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've also been looking forward to this game.
    Even if Alexander is out the Vikings will have to stop your formidable receiving corps.
    The Vikings have yet to exploit anyone's defensive secondary and have had problems putting offensive TDs on the board.
    This will be a good test for the Vikings.
    Personally, I wish Alexander was back in the mix.
    I would like to see how our D does stuffing him.
    This will be a hard fought game and I agree the Vikings will need their A game to pull of a W.
    You wanna see how he would do?
    Play Madden.

    I'm glad he's out.
    What matters is Wins and Losses.
    Period.
    Do the Vikings have a better chance to Win with Alexander out?
    Yes?
    Then I'm glad he's out.

    What happened to you, Prophet?
    Loan your balls to a Packer fan on his wedding night?

    =Z=
    (And Welcome to SteveLarget1979!)
    The ballless one is the one that doesn't want Alexander in.
    It would be more rewarding to win with him in the mix.
    What does rewarding get you?
    Is it a play-off spot tie-breaker?
    When did they introduce a "quality-of-win" component in the NFL?

    Screw that.

    Gimme the W.
    I don't care how.

    =Z=
    And a happy Monday morning to you!
    Did I ever say I didn't want the W?
    I think the Vikings can beat the Chickens with their A team on the field and that's how I would rather see it.
    It is spineless to wish for star players to be gone so we can win.
    Beat the best team they have.

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did I ever say I didn't want the W?
    I think the Vikings can beat the Chickens with their A team on the field and that's how I would rather see it.
    It is spineless to wish for star players to be gone so we can win.
    Beat the best team they have.
    Did I wish for him to be gone?
    No.
    I'm happy that the Vikes won't be facing him.

    YOU'RE wishing that he comes back from his injury in time for your team to play him.
    That's BRILLIANT.
    I suppose next you'll wish for the Packers to trade for LaDainian Tomlinson.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did I ever say I didn't want the W?
    I think the Vikings can beat the Chickens with their A team on the field and that's how I would rather see it.
    It is spineless to wish for star players to be gone so we can win.
    Beat the best team they have.
    Did I wish for him to be gone?
    No.
    I'm happy that the Vikes won't be facing him.

    YOU'RE wishing that he comes back from his injury in time for your team to play him.
    That's BRILLIANT.
    I suppose next you'll wish for the Packers to trade for LaDainian Tomlinson.

    =Z=
    Did you just finish your purpleride short-course in logic?
    Read into it whatever you want, it won't change my mind.
    Beat the best team they have to offer.
    If he's in, fine, if he's not, fine.
    Nothing that you or I say will change what happens regarding Alexander's status.
    FYI, he will not play so you will get your wish.

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did I ever say I didn't want the W?
    I think the Vikings can beat the Chickens with their A team on the field and that's how I would rather see it.
    It is spineless to wish for star players to be gone so we can win.
    Beat the best team they have.
    Did I wish for him to be gone?
    No.
    I'm happy that the Vikes won't be facing him.

    YOU'RE wishing that he comes back from his injury in time for your team to play him.
    That's BRILLIANT.
    I suppose next you'll wish for the Packers to trade for LaDainian Tomlinson.

    =Z=
    Did you just finish your purpleride short-course in logic?
    Read into it whatever you want, it won't change my mind.
    Beat the best team they have to offer.
    If he's in, fine, if he's not, fine.
    Nothing that you or I say will change what happens regarding Alexander's status.
    FYI, he will not play so you will get your wish.
    The logic says that you should want your team to face the weakest opponent possible so that they can achieve the ONE thing that matters - the victory.
    Since nothing is to be gained AT ALL from beating a team that has all their star players, there is no LOGICAL reason for wanting them on the field to face the Vikes.

    Your basing your stand on an emotion, not logic.

    [img width=85 height=85]http://static.flickr.com/43/117204939_fdd654d8b9_t.jpg[/img]

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did I ever say I didn't want the W?
    I think the Vikings can beat the Chickens with their A team on the field and that's how I would rather see it.
    It is spineless to wish for star players to be gone so we can win.
    Beat the best team they have.
    Did I wish for him to be gone?
    No.
    I'm happy that the Vikes won't be facing him.

    YOU'RE wishing that he comes back from his injury in time for your team to play him.
    That's BRILLIANT.
    I suppose next you'll wish for the Packers to trade for LaDainian Tomlinson.

    =Z=
    Did you just finish your purpleride short-course in logic?
    Read into it whatever you want, it won't change my mind.
    Beat the best team they have to offer.
    If he's in, fine, if he's not, fine.
    Nothing that you or I say will change what happens regarding Alexander's status.
    FYI, he will not play so you will get your wish.
    The logic says that you should want your team to face the weakest opponent possible so that they can achieve the ONE thing that matters - the victory.
    Since nothing is to be gained AT ALL from beating a team that has all their star players, there is no LOGICAL reason for wanting them on the field to face the Vikes.

    Your basing your stand on an emotion, not logic.

    [img width=85 height=85]http://static.flickr.com/43/117204939_fdd654d8b9_t.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    ;D, no, reputation.
    I will save some energy for arguing against the Seahag trolls that are bound to stop by.

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did I ever say I didn't want the W?
    I think the Vikings can beat the Chickens with their A team on the field and that's how I would rather see it.
    It is spineless to wish for star players to be gone so we can win.
    Beat the best team they have.
    Did I wish for him to be gone?
    No.
    I'm happy that the Vikes won't be facing him.

    YOU'RE wishing that he comes back from his injury in time for your team to play him.
    That's BRILLIANT.
    I suppose next you'll wish for the Packers to trade for LaDainian Tomlinson.

    =Z=
    Did you just finish your purpleride short-course in logic?
    Read into it whatever you want, it won't change my mind.
    Beat the best team they have to offer.
    If he's in, fine, if he's not, fine.
    Nothing that you or I say will change what happens regarding Alexander's status.
    FYI, he will not play so you will get your wish.
    The logic says that you should want your team to face the weakest opponent possible so that they can achieve the ONE thing that matters - the victory.
    Since nothing is to be gained AT ALL from beating a team that has all their star players, there is no LOGICAL reason for wanting them on the field to face the Vikes.

    Your basing your stand on an emotion, not logic.

    [img width=85 height=85]http://static.flickr.com/43/117204939_fdd654d8b9_t.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    ;D, no, reputation.
    I will save some energy for arguing against the Seahag trolls that are bound to stop by.
    Well, poo.
    That's no fun.
    Here's a cat giving you the finger.

    [img width=357 height=251]http://partipoodle.homestead.com/files/doghumor/humorphotos/cat-finger.jpg[/img]

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. seahawks
    By vikingsR#1 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 06:11 PM
  2. SeaHawks
    By RK. in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 04:22 PM
  3. Seahawks tix
    By vikeswin2005 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 11:25 PM
  4. Seahawks
    By sdvikefan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:17 PM
  5. Come on SeaHawks
    By hovan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 06:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •