Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Seahawks Fan Here...

well i read ther are some decent seahawk fans and some who belive they are hot hot$*&*. well this game will be a very tight 1 and THE VIKES will be wining this one over the current NFC champions and making a bold statement
    we may rock the out wearing purple
    thats only cuz " real men wear purple"
    THE METAL 1
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"Rhew" wrote:
    My point is you are going up against Taylor who is averaging 3.8 ypc & gets 20+ carries a game. He has been coming on strong & you'll have a tough time holding him to 60 yards if he sees that many touches.
    All we can do is wait and see
    ;D
    Even if you hold C.t to less then normal yards in the first half, our O line will make y our D line suffer and in the forth, it'll be open lanes.. and then you'll see the strength of Mck Hutch and Birk. any kid that knows math can understand we run to the left + left center 75% of the time.. your coaches know this, but won't be able to stop it.

Actually Matt Birk is the strength of our line.

Hutch is a nice addition.

Rotate all you want.
    They will get their asses kicked.
    Sure...whatever
    :-\

Lets see...how many false starts will there be....I'm thinking 5 at the least and....7 at the most.
    u know it' funny.. why can't alexander run this year?
    u seem to be missing somethin.. and i'm sure there will be lots of false starts.. i know i would if i had the williams comin my way lookin for someone to hit.

There's going to be a nice welcome waiting at Qwest Stadium.
    I hope you brought some noise protection.
    u ever been to the metrodome?
    i've been in stadiums around america and euopre. seen 80k people cheer for 1 team. and nothin is as loud as the dome.

my sympathy's this will be a tuff loss for the seachickens to swallow.. but as i heard the seachickens are kinda used to swallowin or was that chokin.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "Chawkaholic" wrote:
    Also, PacNWVike, You represent everything that is wrong w/ society today.
    You should be ashamed.
    People like you make me want to vomit.
    You are lucky enough to have a pro football team in your own backyard and you choose to support a team in the midwest.
    I am a real die hard Hawk fan, however, if I moved to AZ, I would be the biggest Cardinal fan in the state.
    I hope you are at the game Sunday, w/ any luck you will be seated in the South endzone w/ the real fans.
    I look forward to heckling you right out of the building, not that I will need to.
    I was at the game the last time the Vikings came to town, you all left at the half, it was beautiful.
    Wow.
    Glad you explained life to me.
    You show an absolutely amazing level of class.
    I welcome you to our home and post a couple of honest, friendly comments and get blasted.
    True class.
    Well, for your edification, douche bag, I spent 21 years of my life in uniform, primarily overseas protecting your right to be a blathering idiot.
    I was raised in Minnesota and stayed true to my me team regardless where my country sent me.
    You obviously can't grasp the concept of loyalty, so why don't you take your Zoloft and go back to flogging your tiny log to Pee Wee Herman and Richard Simmons pictures until your mommy calls you for dinner...

:

Yeah, I know guys.
    He was bannished but now I feel better...

Chawkaholic...you just got PWNED!!!!

Go get 'em, Pac!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Rhew Churyll is offline Waterboy

Even if you hold C.t to less then normal yards in the first half, our O line will make y our D line suffer and in the forth, it'll be open lanes.. and then you'll see the strength of Mck Hutch and Birk. any kid that knows math can understand we run to the left + left center 75% of the time.. your coaches know this, but won't be able to stop it.
    Welp, I may have mentioned our very good rotating DLine, but I've failed to impart you all some knowledge about our Linebacker corps.

2 time Probowler OLB Julian Peterson (already leads teams in sacks with 4)
    Probowler (in his first year) MLB Lofa Tatupu
    Last but not least OLB Leroy Hill (split time with DD Lewis last year and still manage to rack in 7.5 sacks)

Even if Chester (or any RB for that matter) manages to find an opening, he'll have to get past our very fast Linebacker corps.
    And when they are in sync, they don't let anything by them.

So that takes care of your worries about our DT's not making a play.

SENNA5 is offline Waterboy

[/quote]
    u know it' funny.. why can't alexander run this year?
    Well lets see he has a broken foot. That might be why

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"Rhew" wrote:
    Even if Chester (or any RB for that matter) manages to find an opening, he'll have to get past our very fast Linebacker corps.
    Gee Chicago managed to beat us right at the end by 3 points.
    Interestingly the same amount of points you managed to score in the whole game when you played them.
    I guess that was one of the games that your line backers weren't in sync for huh?
    They gave up 37 points.

We held Chicago to 19 points.
    When it goes south for you this Sunday you can just blame it on not being in sync.
    ;D

WWBGD

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

"Rhew" wrote:
    Welp, I may have mentioned our very good rotating DLine, but I've failed to impart you all some knowledge about our Linebacker corps.

2 time Probowler OLB Julian Peterson (already leads teams in sacks with 4)
    Probowler (in his first year) MLB Lofa Tatupu
    Last but not least OLB Leroy Hill (split time with DD Lewis last year and still manage to rack in 7.5 sacks)

So that takes care of your worries about our DT's not making a play.

Wow, Thomas Jones rushed for 94 yards vs. Seattle with 4.1ypc. Against the Vikes he had 54 yards & 3.0 ypc. Benson added 34 yards vs. Seattle. Julian Peterson is good, but overrated. Tatupu is the only guy in the LB corps that has impressed me

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"digital420" wrote:
    u ever been to the metrodome?
    i've been in stadiums around america and euopre. seen 80k people cheer for 1 team. and nothin is as loud as the dome.
    DiGiTaL

I've been to both locations numerous times.
    Qwest Field is very nice, as is the Emerald City.
    The Hawk fans are loyal and loud, but the db level just doesn't compare to our dome.
    8)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "Chawkaholic" wrote:
    Also, PacNWVike, You represent everything that is wrong w/ society today.
    You should be ashamed.
    People like you make me want to vomit.
    You are lucky enough to have a pro football team in your own backyard and you choose to support a team in the midwest.
    I am a real die hard Hawk fan, however, if I moved to AZ, I would be the biggest Cardinal fan in the state.
    I hope you are at the game Sunday, w/ any luck you will be seated in the South endzone w/ the real fans.
    I look forward to heckling you right out of the building, not that I will need to.
    I was at the game the last time the Vikings came to town, you all left at the half, it was beautiful.
    Wow.
    Glad you explained life to me.
    You show an absolutely amazing level of class.
    I welcome you to our home and post a couple of honest, friendly comments and get blasted.
    True class.
    Well, for your edification, douche bag, I spent 21 years of my life in uniform, primarily overseas protecting your right to be a blathering idiot.
    I was raised in Minnesota and stayed true to my me team regardless where my country sent me.
    You obviously can't grasp the concept of loyalty, so why don't you take your Zoloft and go back to flogging your tiny log to Pee Wee Herman and Richard Simmons pictures until your mommy calls you for dinner...

:

Yeah, I know guys.
    He was bannished but now I feel better...

Chawkaholic...you just got PWNED!!!!

Go get 'em, Pac!!!!
    8)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"HLD" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "HLD" wrote:
    I am still waiting for your unibomber lookin mascot to answer my question, so quit berading me about my wits, get some guts and answer it.

You haven't lost at home yet.

There is a big difference between "NOBODY wins in SEATTLE!" and We have lost at home before but the past few years we have played very well there.

Your claim is about as smart as me saying WE HAVEN'T LOST TO A BALDING QB THIS YEAR THAT GUARANTEE'S VICTORIES ONLY TO THROW A TD TO THE OPPOSING TEAM.
    Yes, I deserved that.

I was just getting frustrated by the "we almost beat the bears at home, and you got blown out at their house, so we are better!" threads.

WE do have a 12 game home winning streak though and one of the best home records in the league over the last 4 years.
    does anyone remember th packers home win streak was it 27 and we crushed them there??? the vikings love to beat teams on streaks!!! 14 home games in a row not bad cept you have no run game ur o line is nothing now ur defense is shaky, and it isnt a must win game for you so i dont think they will come out guns a blazin i think it will be a goood game but i think the vike will come out on top

Thanks josdin00

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast