Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SEAHAGS!!!

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: SEAHAGS!!!

"Husky" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:
    well its on to the seabags, hags,hacks......anybody got any good ones? :santa:
    Out here in the great Pacific Northwest we refer to the Dysfunctional Darlings of the Emerald City as the SeaChickens or SeaSquawks. Wonder if Mikey Holmgren will have a job next year???
    By the way I notice you are from around the Tri-Cities. From there originally? I was born in Tacoma but now I live in Redmond.
    Transplanted myself here in 1994 after I retired from the USAF. Originally born in Racine, WI, but my stepfather saw the light and moved us to Albert Lea MN when I was six. Grew up there. Redmond, eh? Bill Gates country... Go Vikes and Cougs!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:
    Out here in the great Pacific Northwest we refer to the Dysfunctional Darlings of the Emerald City as the SeaChickens or SeaSquawks. Wonder if Mikey Holmgren will have a job next year???
    way to go PacNWVike - this is your time to shine and educate us all about those folks out west !! :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

SEAHAGS!!!

Wow we really need this game...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

SEAHAGS!!!

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:
    way to go PacNWVike - this is your time to shine and educate us all about those folks out west !! :lol:
    Well Anglo, the folks out here on the "Left Coast" are interesting studies in stupidity and pack mentality... especially on "the other side of the hills," i.e. Western Washington and Oregon. The Eastern areas are pretty normal. Of course, not everyone on the West side is a moron... just most of them. Sort of like those belly crawling, white flag waving, surrender monkeys across the channel from you!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

FILOgirl is offline Waterboy

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:
    Well Anglo, the folks out here on the "Left Coast" are interesting studies in stupidity and pack mentality... especially on "the other side of the hills," i.e. Western Washington and Oregon. The Eastern areas are pretty normal. Of course, not everyone on the West side is a moron... just most of them. Sort of like those belly crawling, white flag waving, surrender monkeys across the channel from you!
    :cheers: We call them "west siders" and think of them the same way. ukeright:
    I am from the Moses Lake/Ephrata area. Still miss home.

KILL the SeaCHICKENS!!!!!
    Texans loud, Texans proud!!!!!!!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

SEAHAGS!!!

Just curious why would you want us to kill the seachickens when we can roast them. :lol:
    Nah seriously, the texans have really nothing with the seacocks unless you just hated the hawks all your life and since youre from the area as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Blog Entries

"PacNWVike" wrote:

Ah that explains a lot then - maybe the two areas are twinned with each other - as most french towns are ..... alows the population somewhere to run to in event of any danger to their blessed selves .... :lol:

Blog Entries

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:

Ah that explains a lot then - maybe the two areas are twinned with each other - as most french towns are ..... allows the population a safe haven to run to in event of any danger to their blessed selves .... :lol:

SEAHAGS!!!

wow :shock: lets just get through the game as it is going to be tight :? ukeright:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast