Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pats will Romp

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

Re: Pats will Romp

Is it possible that Grogan'sGhost is this guy?-[/img]Steve Grogan was convicted and sentenced to death in 1971 for his participation in the murder of Spahn ranch hand, Donald "Shorty" Shea. His death sentence was commuted to life when judge James Kolts decided Grogan was "too stupid and too hopped up on drugs to decide anything on his own."
    Grogan, who joined the family at the age of 22, was a high school drop out and viewed by some family members as having been borderline retarded. He was a good musician however, and easy to manipulate, two characteristics which made him of value to Charles Manson.

In prison Grogan eventually renounced Manson and voiced his regret for his actions while in the Manson family. In 1977 he provided authorities with a map to the location to where Shea's body was buried. His remorse and his excellent prison record won him parole in November 1985 and he was released from prison. To this day, Grogan is the only Manson family member convicted of murder who has been released from prison.

Since his release he has kept away from media and it is rumored he is a law abiding house painter in the San Francisco area.
    [/img]

patriotswinagain is offline Waterboy

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    You forgot about Seattle.

And who have you beat?
    Oh yeah.
    The Bills a couple of times? Miami?
    impressive.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the Vikes and Pats are pretty evenly matched.
    I would also call the loss to the Bills a spanking.
    Didn't they almost beat you too?

So after the Vikes beat you, you will need to eat two helpings of crow.
    Once at halftime (since you think the game will be over by then) and once at the end...
    Don't see you guys much and haven't seen you at all this year. Pats should NEVER lose to Denver but Billy B is nowhere near as good as some think. Brady should have been YANKED in last years playoff game. It was so obvious he wasn't going to bounce back and Flutie should have been given a chance for his desire but Billy B is the fool.

Pats lost to Denver on bad Defensive back interference which has seemed to dissapear somewhat. In fact they are looking better and Better but Josh McDaniels doesn't have a clue on how to use our backs and don't know why Dillon didn't get an easy 3rd td against Buffalo when going outside had one defender on the three yard line only instead of going head first like a total fool into 5 guys. A grade schooler should know better to go right. So why doesn't Dillon have the ok to break his own play. Brady is doing better with the receivers and getting closer on the dropped balls. Hope Seymour plays yet he hasn't been dominating like Warren or Green have been and he hasn't been double teamed from what I can see.

Don't see you getting to Brady, especially on turff where the boy can really run and definitely is more accurate.

I see the game coming down to Poor play calling on the Pats, Faulk fumbling, on the Dbacks making bad penalties. Otherwise I like our chances, but if you shut our running down early, Josh McDaniels will go into his stupid mode and Brady will have to break and make his own calls if we are going to open the game up because we have a really bad play caller who is hurting the team. I hope Indy falls later today. Look forward to our game.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"patriotswinagain" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    You forgot about Seattle.

And who have you beat?
    Oh yeah.
    The Bills a couple of times? Miami?
    impressive.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the Vikes and Pats are pretty evenly matched.
    I would also call the loss to the Bills a spanking.
    Didn't they almost beat you too?

So after the Vikes beat you, you will need to eat two helpings of crow.
    Once at halftime (since you think the game will be over by then) and once at the end...
    Don't see you guys much and haven't seen you at all this year. Pats should NEVER lose to Denver but Billy B is nowhere near as good as some think. Brady should have been YANKED in last years playoff game. It was so obvious he wasn't going to bounce back and Flutie should have been given a chance for his desire but Billy B is the fool.

Pats lost to Denver on bad Defensive back interference which has seemed to dissapear somewhat. In fact they are looking better and Better but Josh McDaniels doesn't have a clue on how to use our backs and don't know why Dillon didn't get an easy 3rd td against Buffalo when going outside had one defender on the three yard line only instead of going head first like a total fool into 5 guys. A grade schooler should know better to go right. So why doesn't Dillon have the ok to break his own play. Brady is doing better with the receivers and getting closer on the dropped balls. Hope Seymour plays yet he hasn't been dominating like Warren or Green have been and he hasn't been double teamed from what I can see.

Don't see you getting to Brady, especially on turff where the boy can really run and definitely is more accurate.

I see the game coming down to Poor play calling on the Pats, Faulk fumbling, on the Dbacks making bad penalties. Otherwise I like our chances, but if you shut our running down early, Josh McDaniels will go into his stupid mode and Brady will have to break and make his own calls if we are going to open the game up because we have a really bad play caller who is hurting the team. I hope Indy falls later today. Look forward to our game.
    Actually new england loses to the broncos a lot,there was a stat they showed when the broncos and pats were playing it was something like brady has only won oce against the broncos and they have lost like 7 of the last 8 to them

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Please, try to back up your arguments with facts.
    :

The NFC looks to finally get over the hump this year and become the greater conference.

Featuring easily the best conference in football (the NFC south) with Carolina, New Orleans, Atlanta, and Tampa Bay (on a two game winning streak), and the single best team in football, the Bears, the AFC is looking rather weak, considering that those are two facts that they CANNOT boast.

Sure, we lost to the Bills but every team has their down games. Just make sure you come back after your loss to get a nice big serving of crow TROLL.
    Pats are starting to play okay and less penalties but we got whipped and totally outcoached by Denver as Billy suc--against them all but once.
    We have far fewer quality teams in the AFC but I feel the AFC will win the Super Bowl this year, Pats infact if the oline coach gets better but gotta agree the AFC is hurting for quality teams.

Haven't seen you guys this year so it will be fun. I think we will do well if Josh McDaniels does a better job of play calling. He is marginal at best and makes poor use of our backs and if you stop our incorrect and use of our running backs he goes to 100 percent pass and not sure if our receiversm who are improving are good enough yet. Don't think you'lll get to Brady if Graham is around. My concern is our penalites and Faulk fumbling.

We have the talent for a blow out but we don't have the coaching for a blowout so who knows if we continue to shoot ourselves. Our early wins have been while the offense as a whole and the dbacks have been horrible. We have improved alot in the last two weeks so hopefully Brady and receivers improve. I do like your D Line. Not concerned at anyone running on us, just outsmarting our offensive coordinator and Faulk.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "GrogansGhost" wrote:
    This game is going to be over by halftime.
    Please, the Vikes do not belong on the same field as the Pats - Who have you beaten? - Washington, Carolina and Detroit are in the cellar of an already weak NFC.
    Spanked by Buffalo - that is just downright embarassing!

Spanked by Buffalo....I am sorry help me out guys do any of you remember a spanking by Buffalo?
    In fact have we been spanked by anybody?
    um no.
    Have you checked out our defense...It's called a top 5 D.
    Teams don't spank teams with top 5 D's.
    And Falling Alice only thinks that she has the Knowledgable Female Fan market cornered...I'll put DCPologirl against her any day of the week and watch Polo come out on top every single time!!!

You go girl !!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

:

The NFC looks to finally get over the hump this year and become the greater conference.

Featuring easily the best conference in football (the NFC south) with Carolina, New Orleans, Atlanta, and Tampa Bay (on a two game winning streak), and the single best team in football, the Bears, the AFC is looking rather weak, considering that those are two facts that they CANNOT boast.

Sure, we lost to the Bills but every team has their down games. Just make sure you come back after your loss to get a nice big serving of crow TROLL.
    Pats are starting to play okay and less penalties but we got whipped and totally outcoached by Denver as Billy suc--against them all but once.
    We have far fewer quality teams in the AFC but I feel the AFC will win the Super Bowl this year, Pats infact if the oline coach gets better but gotta agree the AFC is hurting for quality teams.

Haven't seen you guys this year so it will be fun. I think we will do well if Josh McDaniels does a better job of play calling. He is marginal at best and makes poor use of our backs and if you stop our incorrect and use of our running backs he goes to 100 percent pass and not sure if our receiversm who are improving are good enough yet. Don't think you'lll get to Brady if Graham is around. My concern is our penalites and Faulk fumbling.

We have the talent for a blow out but we don't have the coaching for a blowout so who knows if we continue to shoot ourselves. Our early wins have been while the offense as a whole and the dbacks have been horrible. We have improved alot in the last two weeks so hopefully Brady and receivers improve. I do like your D Line. Not concerned at anyone running on us, just outsmarting our offensive coordinator and Faulk.
    Dude, you are delusional !!!

NO WAY is your team so much more talented than ours that they can blow us out...the ONLY way that could happen is if we give up a ton of stupid turnovers...which ain't gonna happen!

Get ready for a close game...won by the VIKINGS!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    :

Dude, you are delusional !!!

NO WAY is your team so much more talented than ours that they can blow us out...the ONLY way that could happen is if we give up a ton of stupid turnovers...which ain't gonna happen!

Get ready for a close game...won by the VIKINGS!
    I was referring to the the Pat fan calling for a blow out. Pats rarely blow ANYONE out. Pats always do enough to get by. Looking forward to playing the Vikings tonight. I watch so many games yet they don't show the Viking games around here. Pat receivers aren't ready yet. Improving but not there yet.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567