Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Pat Williams will get owned as usual...

So far, the Steelers have looked solid, but they had to fight to beat the Bears at home, and trust me, our Vikings offense at home is about 10 times better than the Bears. And isn't Roethlisberger injured, his hand is hurt, no ? Some of the passes he threw on Sunday looked terrible. I think the Steelers are good, but look what the Colts did to them.

... plus, we are at home. I think this game will be close, like, 24-21. Could go either way.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

if you bonehead coach wouldve made that boneheaded move and won the onside kick appraisals would be thrown left and right. coaching had nothing to do with losing consideratly to a, granted, good team.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I cant wait til sunday at the dome watching as we rock and roll with the steelers. I bet itll be a good one...a real good one

FresnoSteel is offline Training Camp

what makes you think he won't make another bonehead move and give us the game?
    Because this time I've got my fingers crossed. :wink:

To the poster that compels me to do my own homework. What I do is compare teams' defenses over the past 13 weeks, not the past six. To use your own argument, then the bears are playing just as well as you are.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    Greetings Vikings fans, FresnoSteel here visiting from Stillers.com. Just wanted to say good luck to you and respond to a ridiculous notion that Pat Williams will in any way, shape, or form, be able to handle The Bus. You may recall Williams taking a ride on the Bus when Williams played for the Bills. He was taken for a ride for 100+ yards, yet was not charged any fare.

It's not just the Bus you must stop, but Dan Kreider and Alan Faneca, two All-Pros who are playing their best football right now. Oh, and did I mention a speedy little guy named Willie Parker? It's he you should be worried about, not Bettis, who might not even play.

We helped you guys by beating Chicago, but unfortunately, you will take a step back this Sunday by losing, and I mean LOSING BIG!
    :roll: I've just read a few of this guys posts and good lord!? and we please trade you in for a steelers fan that knows what they are talking about?!

"Pat Williams will get owned as usual" I guess your version of owned is a little different than ours here in the midwest seeing as fat pat as been the most dominate nose takle in the NFL this year

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

SteelGlory is offline Training Camp

Yes, a real good lesson in how to expose the fraud that is the Vikings six game win streak.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    what makes you think he won't make another bonehead move and give us the game?
    Because this time I've got my fingers crossed. :wink:

To the poster that compels me to do my own homework. What I do is compare teams' defenses over the past 13 weeks, not the past six. To use your own argument, then the bears are playing just as well as you are.
    you gotta be kiddin right? :roll:

The bears are completely relying on their defense to win games. And you need more than that to get it done.

The bears lack of offense will lead to their doom :twisted:

Our defense has force SO many turnovers in our win streak.

And our offense is better then yours and the bears.

Watch out for K rob Beeyatches.

Go vikes!!

"SteelGlory" wrote:
    Yes, a real good lesson in how to expose the fraud that is the Vikings six game win streak.
    wow that is just a monumental post!? not only doesnt it reference anything but he has absolutely no facts or statements worth a crap! Maybe next post you could try having some content. thanks!

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

double post sorry

Deronn is offline Starter

Come on Wiggles67!!

Thats a harsh observation on their posts! What's wrong with the argument that they will win because they play "BIG BOY FOOTBALL"

Whatever the heck that is...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast