Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    blackngold07 is offline Waterboy

Re: Pat Williams will get owned as usual...

The Vikes had a nice little run... but it ends Sunday. You guys do OK in your pansy division, but this is big boy football next week.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"blackngold07" wrote:
    The Vikes had a nice little run... but it ends Sunday. You guys do OK in your pansy division, but this is big boy football next week.
    Shut the hell up! your steelers have the same record as the vikes dumbsh!t. They aren't that unbelievable of a team.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

I like your intensity, but come on, the Bus is too old. That was his only good game of the year and one of the reasons you won is because the Bears have absolutley no offense and they would of had 2 or more possible TD's.

Vikings 27-14

SKOL!!!!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"blackngold07" wrote:
    oh yea, our pansy division. you got tough opponents like the unwaverable ravens and browns. sheesh. :shock: how do you make it in life? the bengals granted are good, but come on.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    Which is why I will admit our two biggest weaknesses this Sunday will be crowd noise and turf.

And BTW, the way you beat a speedy defense IS with a slow methodical beating with strong powerful backs. That Indy game was badly coached. Jesus H. Christ, an onsides kick to open the first half?
    Badly coached? No way outplayed is more like it. Ben is not looking himself this year. He will hit the wall during this game. At the end of the day the Steelers are overrated. The Vikings are underrated. You will be a beliver on Sunday trust me! I will be here waiting for you to eat some crow. Out of respect if you win I will eat the crow!

SKOL!

BTW welcome to the board!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Didn't you see him on the FOX pre-game show.. He cries when he gets out of bed in the morning.. takes him like all week just to get back into the pads on sunday..
    One hit by Phat Pat and he's done...

Add that to Worthless-cheeseburgers 5 more interceptions that he will throw with his broken thumb (who's he think he is? brett favre, playing w/ a broken thumb psh)

Add that to the fact that they are playing indoors

Add that to the fact that we're on a 6 game rally to Detroit (soon to be 7)

Add that to the fact that it's the vikes...

Pretty much going to be an amazing game, if you're a vikes fan... actually, it may be close.. but after kickoff, its gunna be vikes game all day long!
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    Which is why I will admit our two biggest weaknesses this Sunday will be crowd noise and turf.

And BTW, the way you beat a speedy defense IS with a slow methodical beating with strong powerful backs. That Indy game was badly coached. Jesus H. Christ, an onsides kick to open the first half?
    you make it sound as though that was the play that broke your back, but you guys were beyond hope at that point in the game. The Colts absolutely dominated you guys and using the coaching as an excuse is nothing short of humorous.

I also find it funny that you give someone a hard time about "doing their homework" only to completely avoid every post that calls you out on the same thing.

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

"blackngold07" wrote:

Talk is cheap! Yoiu have a good team and I actually like the bus and Parker, but if you think its so easy to walk into the metrodome for the win then lets just see what happens on sunday. Also if we do beat you, will you come on and eat crow or just run and hide like that other childish Penn team the iggles.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    And BTW, I harbor no ill will towards the Vikings. I liked watching you guys slap down the packers almost everytime they play at your 'house.'
    Randal Cunningham was one of my favorite quarterbacks and I thought he did a great job in helping you guys get to 15-1, only to get screwed over by your own kicker(anderson, ex steeler). I was hoping you guys would finally get back to the super bowl that year. Funny how Anderson was perfect on field goals all year long, only to F!!ck up when it counted.

But this Sunday is different. You'll be playin my Steelers. Crowd noise could be a factor, as you saw it was when the Steelers went into Indy. If your crowd is quiet, YOU WILL GET OWNED.

why would our crowd be quiet? :roll:

Just make sure you'll be back here on monday to eat your crow.

Go vikes!!

Deronn is offline Starter

Badly coached?? Last time I checked you've still got the same coach, so if you think that was a bonehead move (which it was!) what makes you think he won't make another bonehead move and give us the game?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast