Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    FresnoSteel is offline Training Camp

Re: Pat Williams will get owned as usual...

I am not going to say that the Vikes will kick anyone's a$$ or anything, but I sure hope that crow tastes nice come Monday, oh wait by then you'll be back home in th Pennsyvania hills with the cast of "Deliverence".
    Lol, brother, I've never even been to Pennsylvania. I've lived in Fresno most of my life. I jumped the Steeler bandwagon back in '78 when I saw a magical game(super bowl XIII). I think I hated the Cowboys just as much as I loved the Steelers.

And to the guy who wants revenge for the loss in that superbowl in the 70's all I can say is 'wow' you sure can hold a grudge.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

In N CA we all know that people from Fresno are suffering from that valley fever. It keeps them from thinking straight. :smile:

WWBGD

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "FresnoSteel" wrote:
    Greetings Vikings fans, FresnoSteel here visiting from Stillers.com. Just wanted to say good luck to you and respond to a ridiculous notion that Pat Williams will in any way, shape, or form, be able to handle The Bus. You may recall Williams taking a ride on the Bus when Williams played for the Bills. He was taken for a ride for 100+ yards, yet was not charged any fare.

It's not just the Bus you must stop, but Dan Kreider and Alan Faneca, two All-Pros who are playing their best football right now. Oh, and did I mention a speedy little guy named Willie Parker? It's he you should be worried about, not Bettis, who might not even play.

We helped you guys by beating Chicago, but unfortunately, you will take a step back this Sunday by losing, and I mean LOSING BIG!
    Oh please show mercy, I beg of thee. Oh wait! You guys were on a 3 game losing skid before beating the Bears. That's not impressive at all. And for your two all-pros to be playing their best football, you must mean they played great 1 week against the Bears' amazing offense. I'm sweating bullets buddy, oh noooooooooo, please save our beloved Vikingssssssssss!!!!!!
    The two All-Pros I am referring to are OG Alan Faneca and FB Dan Kreider who are the main reason for our success against the Bears' #1 RATED DEFENSE! Do your Vikings have the cajones to stop our run game, considering you do not even closely resemble a good defense? Do your homework before you post next time.
    Do YOUR homework, FreeHoMeltedSteel! The defense that we are currently fielding in NO WAY resembles the one that was on the field at the beginning of the season...not that the personnel is different, but the results are. Our defense RIGHT NOW is second only to the Bears in terms of stopping people...and with the backsliding of their defense, we may even be better than them right now. Look at the results since our winning streak started as that will give you a much better picture of what the Steeler offense will see on Sunday. AND we get All-Pro Kevin Williams back this week, so Pat Williams will have plenty of support in stopping The Bus. Our DEs and LBs will take care of Weenie Parker...and our DBs will keep Rottenburger from doing anything in the passing game. The Bus had a great game in the snow and mud, but he won't have that advantage in the Dome on turf...face it, he shot his wad last week...and us Viking fans appreciate it...but he will be a non-factor this week.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

And BTW, I harbor no ill will towards the Vikings. I liked watching you guys slap down the packers almost everytime they play at your 'house.'
    Randal Cunningham was one of my favorite quarterbacks and I thought he did a great job in helping you guys get to 15-1, only to get screwed over by your own kicker(anderson, ex steeler). I was hoping you guys would finally get back to the super bowl that year. Funny how Anderson was perfect on field goals all year long, only to fuck up when it counted.

But this Sunday is different. You'll be playin my Steelers. Crowd noise could be a factor, as you saw it was when the Steelers went into Indy. If your crowd is quiet, YOU WILL GET OWNED.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    I am not going to say that the Vikes will kick anyone's a$$ or anything, but I sure hope that crow tastes nice come Monday, oh wait by then you'll be back home in th Pennsyvania hills with the cast of "Deliverence".
    Lol, brother, I've never even been to Pennsylvania. I've lived in Fresno most of my life. I jumped the Steeler bandwagon back in '78 when I saw a magical game(super bowl XIII). I think I hated the Cowboys just as much as I loved the Steelers.

And to the guy who wants revenge for the loss in that superbowl in the 70's all I can say is 'wow' you sure can hold a grudge.
    If you are referring to me, I only referred to the Super Bowl loss to state that I wouldn't feel one bit of sympathy for the Steelers if they didn't make the playoffs...because they wouldn't feel bad if they kept us out either!

BUT actually, I will use whatever it takes to get our guys motivated...if that requires us to refer to the Super Bowl loss then so be it!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    Greetings Vikings fans, FresnoSteel here visiting from Stillers.com. Just wanted to say good luck to you and respond to a ridiculous notion that Pat Williams will in any way, shape, or form, be able to handle The Bus. You may recall Williams taking a ride on the Bus when Williams played for the Bills. He was taken for a ride for 100+ yards, yet was not charged any fare.

It's not just the Bus you must stop, but Dan Kreider and Alan Faneca, two All-Pros who are playing their best football right now. Oh, and did I mention a speedy little guy named Willie Parker? It's he you should be worried about, not Bettis, who might not even play.

We helped you guys by beating Chicago, but unfortunately, you will take a step back this Sunday by losing, and I mean LOSING BIG!
    You do realize that the Steelers aren't that good this year don't you? Not near what they were last year. Your are making them sound like they are an elite team when they are only 8-5, just like the Vikes. There is no way that the Vikings will lose big. It will be a close game.

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

our wrs will have a field day against ur pathetic db's. Our defense is too fast and powerful for ur run game and our secondary engulfs ur wide receiving corps.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Well first the Bus will be only used on short-yardage stuff. Willie will be your primary horse. Willie can be stopped! Parker has been shutdown more often then he has run well. Staley is done for the season. You know as well as I do the Bus cannot play a whole game. There will be NO magical plays it's our house and you will pay the fare!

See ya on Sunday SKOL!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

did you even watch the steelers v. colts game? your team is built for a slow methodical ground game that just cant happen against a defense that has tons of speed, i.e. the colts. their defense was flying around the field, and your "pro bowl caliber" Faneca and left tackle got torched who knows how many times by corey simon and dwight freeney. Faneca might be great on rushing downs, but his pass blocking skills lack something to be desired.

Which is why I will admit our two biggest weaknesses this Sunday will be crowd noise and turf.

And BTW, the way you beat a speedy defense IS with a slow methodical beating with strong powerful backs. That Indy game was badly coached. Jesus H. Christ, an onsides kick to open the first half?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast