Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

Re: Pat Williams will get owned as usual...

"SteelGlory" wrote:
    Now that I've offended Vikings fans, let's turn to the mediocre Monsters of the Midway. The Bears hit a similarly soft schedule, and threw in somewhat fluky, turnover-laden wins over the Panthers and Bucs. Chicago is 1-3 against the AFC North (with a win against a Ravens team that mailed it in its season as bad as the Rams and Lions), arguably the third worst division in that conference.
    The Vikings are 1-1 against the AFC North, with a win over the Browns and a blowout loss to the Bengals. Unless I'm complete off base -- which is always a strong possibility -- Minnesota will fall hard to the Steelers on Sunday. If the Vikings and Bears were in the AFC, they might be thinking about Reggie Bush themselves right now instead of who gets the right to lose their first playoff game.
    :roll: It is fairly obvious you havent taken much time to watch the NFC. You look at numbers, and you are looking at stats that make your team look better. You cant look at the past 6 games the steelers have played because they havent been that good for your team. But things change, teams change, something called chemstry is developed during the season when you bring in 6 new starters on D. What I am saying is the Vikings are finally starting to play up to the expectations that us as fans and some of the media expected of them at the beginning of the year. Right now our team is playing very very well and we will give you guys a run for your money.

And dealing with another previous post you had about bashing the vikings with the teams they have played and then to the in the same division defense to validate your teams losses. The NFC North has been known for some of the biggest rivals in the league. And that was 4 of our wins, so yes the were tough games for us but its using the same "teams play each other tough within their division " philosophy that you brought up.

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Del Rio Guest

As I stated earlier it is very ironic that a Steeler fan would even bring up their scheduel considering they have wins over great teams like the Titans, Texans, Packers, Browns.................

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

listen the steelers are good

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!

COME GET SOME PITT.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

SteelGlory is offline Training Camp

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    "SteelGlory" wrote:
    Now that I've offended Vikings fans, let's turn to the mediocre Monsters of the Midway. The Bears hit a similarly soft schedule, and threw in somewhat fluky, turnover-laden wins over the Panthers and Bucs. Chicago is 1-3 against the AFC North (with a win against a Ravens team that mailed it in its season as bad as the Rams and Lions), arguably the third worst division in that conference.
    The Vikings are 1-1 against the AFC North, with a win over the Browns and a blowout loss to the Bengals. Unless I'm complete off base -- which is always a strong possibility -- Minnesota will fall hard to the Steelers on Sunday. If the Vikings and Bears were in the AFC, they might be thinking about Reggie Bush themselves right now instead of who gets the right to lose their first playoff game.
    :roll: It is fairly obvious you havent taken much time to watch the NFC. You look at numbers, and you are looking at stats that make your team look better. You cant look at the past 6 games the steelers have played because they havent been that good for your team. But things change, teams change, something called chemstry is developed during the season when you bring in 6 new starters on D. What I am saying is the Vikings are finally starting to play up to the expectations that us as fans and some of the media expected of them at the beginning of the year. Right now our team is playing very very well and we will give you guys a run for your money.

And dealing with another previous post you had about bashing the vikings with the teams they have played and then to the in the same division defense to validate your teams losses. The NFC North has been known for some of the biggest rivals in the league. And that was 4 of our wins, so yes the were tough games for us but its using the same "teams play each other tough within their division " philosophy that you brought up.
    I didn't bash the Vikings once.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"blackngold07" wrote:
    The Vikes had a nice little run... but it ends Sunday. You guys do OK in your pansy division, but this is big boy football next week.
    Big Boy Football??? Your division has won a whopping TWO more games than ours has...Big F'n Deal...by the end of the year, the totals will probably be even...or in our favor! We should make up at least one game on Sunday...after our big boys whup up on your big babies! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SteelGlory is offline Training Camp

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    "SteelGlory" wrote:

I don't think I bashed the Vikes, and I validated the Steelers losses in rebutal to an other poster here, but I don't think I came here saying the Steelers foes were any beter than the Vikings. I've mostly only said that I think the streak ends this Sunday.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Stop The Vikings Love Fest
    I don't believe in the Vikings. I don't believe in Brad Johnson.
    Headlines across the nation laud Johnson for taking this team from the brink of the abyss to playoff contention. Technically, it's true. Johnson has been in the lineup for six straight wins to help Minnesota improve to 8-5. But the Vikings cheerleaders deserve about as much credit as Johnson does for this run. He was simply in the right place at the right time.
    Poor Daunte Culpepper lost games to Tampa Bay, Chicago, Atlanta, Cincinnati and Carolina. Johnson has beaten the Giants, Detroit twice, Cleveland, Green Bay and St. Louis. The only respectable win of that group was over New York -- a game in which Minnesota's offense generated 137 total yards and no touchdowns. Quarterbacks usually get benched for games like that, while Johnson become a hero.
    I have nothing against Brad Johnson. He's already proven himself in this league. I'm just not ready to label him a savior for helping the Vikes beat a bunch of teams that are thinking more about Reggie Bush than the running back they're facing in Sunday's game.
    I read that article myself for anybody that wants or cares to check it out it is on sportsillustrated.cnn.com look for an article written by Andrew Perloff that says overrated contenders. That said your team has the same record as us and we will win in a very close game.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011