Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    FresnoSteel is offline Training Camp

Pat Williams will get owned as usual...

Greetings Vikings fans, FresnoSteel here visiting from Stillers.com. Just wanted to say good luck to you and respond to a ridiculous notion that Pat Williams will in any way, shape, or form, be able to handle The Bus. You may recall Williams taking a ride on the Bus when Williams played for the Bills. He was taken for a ride for 100+ yards, yet was not charged any fare.

It's not just the Bus you must stop, but Dan Kreider and Alan Faneca, two All-Pros who are playing their best football right now. Oh, and did I mention a speedy little guy named Willie Parker? It's he you should be worried about, not Bettis, who might not even play.

We helped you guys by beating Chicago, but unfortunately, you will take a step back this Sunday by losing, and I mean LOSING BIG!

Gift is offline Coordinator

Re: Pat Williams will get owned as usual...

Cant wait til sunday :twisted:

Steeler are gonna be an example to the rest of the NFL that the Vikes are no joke.

Good Luck to you & welcome

oh, almost forgot...good show on "monday night" :wink:
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

It would be a big loss for both teams.

I think it will be closer than you think.

SKOL Vikes!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

the wheels on the bus are falling off, falling off falling off...

the wheels on the bus are only good for a week, only good for a week, only good for a week...

dun dun dun. your going down steeler boy!
    We're bringing purple back.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    Greetings Vikings fans, FresnoSteel here visiting from Stillers.com. Just wanted to say good luck to you and respond to a ridiculous notion that Pat Williams will in any way, shape, or form, be able to handle The Bus. You may recall Williams taking a ride on the Bus when Williams played for the Bills. He was taken for a ride for 100+ yards, yet was not charged any fare.

It's not just the Bus you must stop, but Dan Kreider and Alan Faneca, two All-Pros who are playing their best football right now. Oh, and did I mention a speedy little guy named Willie Parker? It's he you should be worried about, not Bettis, who might not even play.

We helped you guys by beating Chicago, but unfortunately, you will take a step back this Sunday by losing, and I mean LOSING BIG!
    Oh please show mercy, I beg of thee. Oh wait! You guys were on a 3 game losing skid before beating the Bears. That's not impressive at all. And for your two all-pros to be playing their best football, you must mean they played great 1 week against the Bears' amazing offense. I'm sweating bullets buddy, oh noooooooooo, please save our beloved Vikingssssssssss!!!!!!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

FresnoSteel is offline Training Camp

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "FresnoSteel" wrote:

Oh please show mercy, I beg of thee. Oh wait! You guys were on a 3 game losing skid before beating the Bears. That's not impressive at all. And for your two all-pros to be playing their best football, you must mean they played great 1 week against the Bears' amazing offense. I'm sweating bullets buddy, oh noooooooooo, please save our beloved Vikingssssssssss!!!!!!
    The two All-Pros I am referring to are OG Alan Faneca and FB Dan Kreider who are the main reason for our success against the Bears' #1 RATED DEFENSE! Do your Vikings have the cajones to stop our run game, considering you do not even closely resemble a good defense? Do your homework before you post next time.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Bus is too old.. Can't even practice til thursdays.. Better put him in the dump where he belongs!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

do your homework, check out the viking defense the last 6 games. i think it "resembles" a good defense, in fact, it embodies it. 22 turnovers in 6 games, it'll be a long game for worthlessberger.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

oops uh, well this is awkward... not even a double post... just plain a screw up...

so here... I'll distract you all with this...

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey Fresno, talk is cheap!!! Willie Parker for one hasn't had a decent game since week 4, and the Bus is way past his prime, I like your attitude, I hope that the Stellers think the same way, because this game is going to be close. The Steelers lost to the Ravens, wow, that has to hurt, the Vikes are not a powerhouse yet, but they are improving with each game and more importantly, they have developed a winning attitude.

I am not going to say that the Vikes will kick anyone's a$$ or anything, but I sure hope that crow tastes nice come Monday, oh wait by then you'll be back home in th Pennsyvania hills with the cast of "Deliverence".

Cheers!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast