Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Packers @ Vikings

I expect to see us get a lot of pressure on Favre this Sunday.

The Packers offensive line is horrible, our front four should DESTROY him.
    >
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

We should've destroyed the 49ers though too and we all know how that turned out! Hopefully we'll have both offensive and defensive explosions this week!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Guruzen is offline Starter

Ryan Longwell field goal as time expires... let's keep the tradition going! Too bad the only way that can happen is if our defense forces a shutout because our pathetic excuse of an offense would be lucky to make it to the red zone more than 3 times. Two of those trips will result in turnovers so the last remaining will be a FG.

Call me negative but after a decade of hanging my viking pride on our "high octane" offense, Wilf and Childress has made watching the vikings as much fun as wheelchair tennis. I like how our defense has improved, but at what cost?

Things would be a lot better if Williamson could catch the d@mn ball. We would be 5-3 right now had he not dropped that ball last week!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Guruzen" wrote:
    Ryan Longwell field goal as time expires... let's keep the tradition going! Too bad the only way that can happen is if our defense forces a shutout because our pathetic excuse of an offense would be lucky to make it to the red zone more than 3 times. Two of those trips will result in turnovers so the last remaining will be a FG.

Call me negative but after a decade of hanging my viking pride on our "high octane" offense, Wilf and Childress has made watching the vikings as much fun as wheelchair tennis. I like how our defense has improved, but at what cost?
    hey now, if there was wheelchair tennis on tv, are you telling me you would not watch it even for just a little while?

i think the gameplan for this week should be.
    IF they get inside the 30, kick a field goal ASAP.

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Things would be a lot better if Williamson could catch the d@mn ball. We would be 5-3 right now had he not dropped that ball last week!
    Yeah he blew it when it mattered most but let's not pin it all on him. There's no guarantee we would have scored a TD had he held on to that ball AND let's not forget the 48 minutes prior to that drop where we only made it to the red zone once.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Guruzen" wrote:

LOL yeah kick the FG on first down so BJ doesn't cough it up!!! ;D

hey now, if there was wheelchair tennis on tv, are you telling me you would not watch it even for just a little while?

i think the gameplan for this week should be.
    IF they get inside the 30, kick a field goal ASAP.

"Guruzen" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah he blew it when it mattered most but let's not pin it all on him. There's no guarantee we would have scored a TD had he held on to that ball AND let's not forget the 48 minutes prior to that drop where we only made it to the red zone once.

That is all very true, but he failed in crunchtime, bottom line! Granted we should've won because we did score a TD, but it was called back because of a.....penalty....SHOCKING!! We need to get healthy and win a few in a row!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

November 9, 2006

[size=13pt]A recognized rivalry[/size]

Childress & McCarthy talk about the rivalry

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

[size=13pt]Vikings' Johnson has big test against sackmaster Kampman[/size]

Posted on Thu, Nov. 09, 2006

DAVE CAMPBELL
    Associated Press