leeland is offline Waterboy

Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Maroon? HAHA

Grant sucks.. He got pretty lucky

We didn't plan for him at all and that was our fault
    Didn't look like the vikings planned for much but a beat down from the game I watched...and if I recall Grant out rushed "All Day" almost 3 to 1 and that was before his injury...

So stop making excuses and accept the loss
    Wow!
    How trollish of you to show up after the fact.
    Take a lot of balls for that.

:
    If you didn't notice I just found this site yesterday and joined this site...after reading some of the posts on here I couldn't resist.

I find it a little annoying that you call it Trollish when I reply to someones comments...I didn't lash out at anyone, I just pointed out a fact in response to a diss on a Packer player...

If I would have found this site during the game I would have written the same thing...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Maroon? HAHA

Didn't look like the vikings planned for much but a beat down from the game I watched...and if I recall Grant out rushed "All Day" almost 3 to 1 and that was before his injury...

Wow!

:
    If you didn't notice I just found this site yesterday and joined this site...after reading some of the posts on here I couldn't resist.

I find it a little annoying that you call it Trollish when I reply to someones comments...I didn't lash out at anyone, I just pointed out a fact in response to a diss on a Packer player...

If I would have found this site during the game I would have written the same thing...
    I have every right to call it "trollish."
    You were not here before the game and you only show up after it to talk shit.
    Come talk shit before hand and then comeback; it's a lot more respectable.

You joined and made that post within 15 minutes, seems as if you had an agenda...trolling.

And about your last post, fix it.
    You posted in quoted text.

:-*

Besides, how the fuck would I know you just found this site yesterday?
    You could've been reading it as a guest and just now decided to open your yap.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Maroon? HAHA

Wow!

:

I have every right to call it "trollish."
    You were not here before the game and you only show up after it to talk pooh.
    Come talk pooh before hand and then comeback; it's a lot more respectable.

You joined and made that post within 15 minutes, seems as if you had an agenda...trolling.

And about you last post, fix it.
    You posted in quoted text.

:-*

Besides, how the floop would I know you just found this site yesterday?
    You could've been reading it as a guest and just now decided to open your yap.
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..

"leeland" wrote:
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..
    Statements do not call for answers, questions do.

What facts are you talking about?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:

The fact that Grant ran for almost 3 to 1 yards to A.D. that was the fact....

And as for your little gif is that the indicator for when the Vikes are planning their next boat party?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:

And as for your little gif is that the indicator for when the Vikes are planning their next boat party?
    You're special, here's your free gift

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:

Usually when people can't come up with something witty on their own they rely on stuff like this...

I am willing to have a decent conversation and all you guys seem bent on being "Trolls" as you say about it...ironic.

"leeland" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:

Usually when people can't come up with something witty on their own they rely on stuff like this...

I am willing to have a decent conversation and all you guys seem bent on being "Trolls" as you say about it...ironic.
    What?
    That makes no sense at all.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote author=leeland link=topic=39623.msg675601#msg675601 date=1195353045]

What?

[/quote]

TO someone like you I can see why...

[img width=450 height=582]http://www.prosoundweb.com/fun/Photofun/76-head_up_ass.jpg[/img]

"leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    [quote author=ultravikingfan link=topic=39623.msg675607#msg675607 date=1195353371]
    [quote author=leeland link=topic=39623.msg675601#msg675601 date=1195353045]

What?

[/quote]

TO someone like you I can see why...

http://revwhitewolf.bravehost.com/im...dupyourass.jpg
    [/quote]

:
    Ouch!
    How original dumbass!
    Like we have not seen that 1874 times.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast