Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    leeland is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Maroon? HAHA

    Grant sucks.. He got pretty lucky

    We didn't plan for him at all and that was our fault
    Didn't look like the vikings planned for much but a beat down from the game I watched...and if I recall Grant out rushed "All Day" almost 3 to 1 and that was before his injury...

    So stop making excuses and accept the loss
    Wow!
    How trollish of you to show up after the fact.
    Take a lot of balls for that.

    :
    If you didn't notice I just found this site yesterday and joined this site...after reading some of the posts on here I couldn't resist.


    I find it a little annoying that you call it Trollish when I reply to someones comments...I didn't lash out at anyone, I just pointed out a fact in response to a diss on a Packer player...

    If I would have found this site during the game I would have written the same thing...

  2. #22
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Maroon? HAHA

    Grant sucks.. He got pretty lucky

    We didn't plan for him at all and that was our fault
    Didn't look like the vikings planned for much but a beat down from the game I watched...and if I recall Grant out rushed "All Day" almost 3 to 1 and that was before his injury...

    So stop making excuses and accept the loss
    Wow!
    How trollish of you to show up after the fact.
    Take a lot of balls for that.

    :
    If you didn't notice I just found this site yesterday and joined this site...after reading some of the posts on here I couldn't resist.


    I find it a little annoying that you call it Trollish when I reply to someones comments...I didn't lash out at anyone, I just pointed out a fact in response to a diss on a Packer player...

    If I would have found this site during the game I would have written the same thing...
    I have every right to call it "trollish."
    You were not here before the game and you only show up after it to talk shit.
    Come talk shit before hand and then comeback; it's a lot more respectable.

    You joined and made that post within 15 minutes, seems as if you had an agenda...trolling.

    And about your last post, fix it.
    You posted in quoted text.

    :-*

    Besides, how the fuck would I know you just found this site yesterday?
    You could've been reading it as a guest and just now decided to open your yap.

  3. #23
    leeland is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Maroon? HAHA

    Grant sucks.. He got pretty lucky

    We didn't plan for him at all and that was our fault
    Didn't look like the vikings planned for much but a beat down from the game I watched...and if I recall Grant out rushed "All Day" almost 3 to 1 and that was before his injury...

    So stop making excuses and accept the loss
    Wow!
    How trollish of you to show up after the fact.
    Take a lot of balls for that.

    :
    If you didn't notice I just found this site yesterday and joined this site...after reading some of the posts on here I couldn't resist.


    I find it a little annoying that you call it Trollish when I reply to someones comments...I didn't lash out at anyone, I just pointed out a fact in response to a diss on a Packer player...

    If I would have found this site during the game I would have written the same thing...
    I have every right to call it "trollish."
    You were not here before the game and you only show up after it to talk pooh.
    Come talk pooh before hand and then comeback; it's a lot more respectable.

    You joined and made that post within 15 minutes, seems as if you had an agenda...trolling.

    And about you last post, fix it.
    You posted in quoted text.

    :-*

    Besides, how the floop would I know you just found this site yesterday?
    You could've been reading it as a guest and just now decided to open your yap.
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

    My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..

  4. #24
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "leeland" wrote:
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

    My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..
    Statements do not call for answers, questions do.

    What facts are you talking about?


  5. #25
    leeland is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

    My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..
    Statements do not call for answers, questions do.

    What facts are you talking about?

    The fact that Grant ran for almost 3 to 1 yards to A.D. that was the fact....

    And as for your little gif is that the indicator for when the Vikes are planning their next boat party?

  6. #26
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

    My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..
    Statements do not call for answers, questions do.

    What facts are you talking about?

    The fact that Grant ran for almost 3 to 1 yards to A.D. that was the fact....

    And as for your little gif is that the indicator for when the Vikes are planning their next boat party?
    You're special, here's your free gift


  7. #27
    leeland is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

    My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..
    Statements do not call for answers, questions do.

    What facts are you talking about?

    The fact that Grant ran for almost 3 to 1 yards to A.D. that was the fact....

    And as for your little gif is that the indicator for when the Vikes are planning their next boat party?
    You're special, here's your free gift

    Usually when people can't come up with something witty on their own they rely on stuff like this...

    I am willing to have a decent conversation and all you guys seem bent on being "Trolls" as you say about it...ironic.

  8. #28
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "leeland" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

    My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..
    Statements do not call for answers, questions do.

    What facts are you talking about?

    The fact that Grant ran for almost 3 to 1 yards to A.D. that was the fact....

    And as for your little gif is that the indicator for when the Vikes are planning their next boat party?
    You're special, here's your free gift

    Usually when people can't come up with something witty on their own they rely on stuff like this...

    I am willing to have a decent conversation and all you guys seem bent on being "Trolls" as you say about it...ironic.
    What?
    That makes no sense at all.


  9. #29
    leeland is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote author=leeland link=topic=39623.msg675601#msg675601 date=1195353045]
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

    My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..
    Statements do not call for answers, questions do.

    What facts are you talking about?

    The fact that Grant ran for almost 3 to 1 yards to A.D. that was the fact....

    And as for your little gif is that the indicator for when the Vikes are planning their next boat party?
    You're special, here's your free gift

    Usually when people can't come up with something witty on their own they rely on stuff like this...

    I am willing to have a decent conversation and all you guys seem bent on being "Trolls" as you say about it...ironic.
    What?
    That makes no sense at all.


    [/quote]

    TO someone like you I can see why...

    [img width=450 height=582]http://www.prosoundweb.com/fun/Photofun/76-head_up_ass.jpg[/img]

  10. #30
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: PAckers Have No Running Game?

    "leeland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "leeland" wrote:
    [quote author=ultravikingfan link=topic=39623.msg675607#msg675607 date=1195353371]
    [quote author=leeland link=topic=39623.msg675601#msg675601 date=1195353045]
    well it looks like you answered your own statement...and trust me it isn't like I would have been making some bold prediction if I would have posted before the game...

    My intent was to "Troll" as you so put it...I just don't like statements that make no sense...and you can call it what you want but facts are facts..
    Statements do not call for answers, questions do.

    What facts are you talking about?

    The fact that Grant ran for almost 3 to 1 yards to A.D. that was the fact....

    And as for your little gif is that the indicator for when the Vikes are planning their next boat party?
    You're special, here's your free gift

    Usually when people can't come up with something witty on their own they rely on stuff like this...

    I am willing to have a decent conversation and all you guys seem bent on being "Trolls" as you say about it...ironic.
    What?
    That makes no sense at all.


    [/quote]

    TO someone like you I can see why...

    http://revwhitewolf.bravehost.com/im...dupyourass.jpg
    [/quote]

    :
    Ouch!
    How original dumbass!
    Like we have not seen that 1874 times.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Packers May Solve Running Back Conundrum From Within
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 08:38 PM
  2. RUNNING GAME?
    By hovan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 03:26 PM
  3. Packers admit to no running game.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 08:16 AM
  4. our running game
    By napo58 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 02:07 PM
  5. What Running Back should start against the Packers?
    By briboy75 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 10:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •