Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Packers in 1st place...

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    whatever happens today packman try to remember we play eachother again in december (with moss). and where were you at when you were 1 and 4? i know you have been coming here for a while packman but it seems out of nowhere pack fans are coming out of the woodwork.

All damn week long they have been coming out of woodwork. When they were losing I didn't see nothing of them at all. I truly enjoyed watching them all with their heads down proclaiming "i didn't see the game, i was busy". AND YOU KNOW YOU PACKER FANS PULL THAT SHIT TOO!! Now you all seem to have something to say. Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers in 1st place...

Come on guys, all fans are like that on all teams, if we were 3-5 and we sucked there would be alot of vike fans doin the same thing, BEING QUIET. Personally i'm here win or loose. 5-11 or 10-6. I'm sure they come around they just dont feel its a great idea to dog our team when there team is no better. This is packer week of course they are here, this is the best rivalry in the game.

Guys we have idiot fans just like they do, i was just at a packer board reading and there's some idiot viking fans over there, acting stupid as sh*t. I give props to some of the packer fans that even voice there opinion. Cause i wont register and post on a packer board for anything.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers in 1st place...

At the same time packer fans gotta realize why they get treated like dirt, packer boards dont treat opossing fans any different then we do, maybe worse.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Packers in 1st place...

Lets be honest! Not more than 3 weeks ago I recall Green Bay Packer Fans booing their god Brett Favre and the entire team when they where losing. This from what I understand was the 1st time that has happened in the history of the packer franchise. Now all of a sudden the Packers are playing well and all those same fans are jumping back on the bandwagon and starting to run there mouth!Yes the Packers are a solid team I will admit that, but in no way shape or form when both squads are healthy are they a better team than the Vikes! NO WAY!!!! You packers fans can run your mouths now but rest be assured we will see you in December with Moss and a much more healthy squad and things will be different. As a Vikings fan I have been through lots of ups and downs. Believe me more downs than ups but one thing I will say I will never do is BOO my team!!!!Or hide underneath something. I am a Vikings fan and proud of it! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!

Packers in 1st place...

"fan4favre" wrote:
    The hypocrisy is ridiculous here at times.
    You're damn straight!!
    GO PACKERS!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packers in 1st place...

"duffVIkEs" wrote:
    hey packman can u take farves dick out of your mouth for one second and realize that javon walker is the number one reciever in the league right now, and not just an average reciever. damn fudgepackers.
    Walker ain't all that...Burleson outclassed him today.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Packers in 1st place...

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "duffVIkEs" wrote:
    hey packman can u take farves dick out of your mouth for one second and realize that javon walker is the number one reciever in the league right now, and not just an average reciever. damn fudgepackers.
    Walker ain't all that...Burleson outclassed him today.
    Big time too, dont foget how many holding calls that were apparent and were even mentioned by the announcers on fox as well. Burleson could have had a lot more. And culepper did better then farve too just fyi.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12