Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Packers in 1st place...

Just thought I would start this thread early, considering we will need it at about 6:00 tonight...

Amazing to think Viking fans, it all started with the Giants last year too... this is a good example to show students when they ask, "Why study history?" so you can point out that history does repeat itself at times. I do feel kinda bad actually...

I mean, how often does a team win five of 6 games or more two years in a row and not make the playoffs... (oh well, I will let you blame the injuries, they have affected your season... I mean, look at how average Culpepper really is. I've always said I'd like to see what Culpepper does with average recievers like Favre has had. Now we see I guess. Two losses, about to be three.)
    3 Straight Division Champs

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers in 1st place...

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers in 1st place...

hey packman can u take farves dick out of your mouth for one second and realize that javon walker is the number one reciever in the league right now, and not just an average reciever. damn fudgepackers.

fan4favre is offline Starter

Packers in 1st place...

"duffVIkEs" wrote:
    hey packman can u take farves dick out of your mouth for one second and realize that javon walker is the number one reciever in the league right now, and not just an average reciever. damn fudgepackers.
    Funny how suddenly certain players for the Packers are above average only when it suits Vikings fans. The hypocrisy is ridiculous here at times.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Packers in 1st place...

favre hasnt been above average since the last decade. back in his 3 MVP years. now hes average at best.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers in 1st place...

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "duffVIkEs" wrote:
    Funny how suddenly certain players for the Packers are above average only when it suits Vikings fans. The hypocrisy is ridiculous here at times.
    If the stats indicate a players level of success, I'm not sure how we here can fudge the numbers. If the guy is good, he's good, doesn't mean we have to like it due to what team they play for.

Packers in 1st place...

I just love how confident Packers fans are already. The game hasn't even started yet and they are writing new posts entitled "Packers in 1st place".

So how is it gonna feel when you guys lose to us and go back down to under .500?
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Packers in 1st place...

Heres the deal... If I put that the Packers have great receivers, Im sure I would have gotten eaten alive. These 3 are the best 3 in the NFL right now, yes.... I know that, but for arguement sake, I said what I thought most Viking fans would be delusional about....

Packers in 1st place...

Heres the deal... If I put that the Packers have great receivers, Im sure I would have gotten eaten alive. These 3 are the best 3 in the NFL right now, yes.... I know that, but for arguement sake, I said what I thought most Viking fans would be delusional about....

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Packers in 1st place...

whatever happens today packman try to remember we play eachother again in december (with moss). and where were you at when you were 1 and 4? i know you have been coming here for a while packman but it seems out of nowhere pack fans are coming out of the woodwork.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast