Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

pack93z vs Vikes_King.. wager!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    When AD runs for 200 yds, this will all be forgotten.
    Don't kid yourself.
    LOL!

Is this being overplayed in Packerland as Viking hate or what or am I just too far removed?
    I haven't even heard about it in TX except for on this site.
    I guarantee that every single NFL pregame spends at least 5 minutes on the story.. and ESPN will take it even further..

On the AP thing.. SIA... I will bet my Avatar and signature for you to change if AP runs for more than 200 this weekend...

If he doesn't ... you change yours... deal?
    My point isn't that he will get 200 yards, it is that Peterson will over run the conversation, good day or bad.
    Five minutes or a small interjection when they introduce the starting line up on Offense will be about all TW gets or deserves.
    Now if you are listening to the Packer or Vikings Radio broadcast, maybe he gets more coverage.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Troy Williamson on family leave - Death takes a big toll

"snowinapril" wrote:
    My point isn't that he will get 200 yards, it is that Peterson will over run the conversation, good day or bad.
    Five minutes or a small interjection when they introduce the starting line up on Offense will be about all TW gets or deserves.
    Now if you are listening to the Packer or Vikings Radio broadcast, maybe he gets more coverage.
    LOL.. I know what your point was... but I like how you ducked the bet.. nice work.
    ;D

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

pack93z vs Vikes_King.. wager!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    LOL.. I know what your point was... but I like how you ducked the bet.. nice work.
    ;D

i wouldnt have made the bet either.
    Its pretty rare for a running back to have 3 200 yard rushing games in his ROOKIE season :P lol.
    Or a single season period..

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    Its pretty rare for a running back to have 3 200 yard rushing games in his ROOKIE season :P lol.
    And here I thought AP was special...
    :P

"pack93z" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    ;D

The odds are entirely in your favor. Give me a fair bet, other wise I just think that you are suckering me into a bad deal.

((Your team's average for rushing yards allowed per game... 93.8 + AD's avg rushing yards per game 129.5)/2) + 10 yards = 121.65 Round that to 122.......

Basically AD had to score two TDs.
    LOL!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    And here I thought AP was special...
    :P
    yea, but i wouldnt bet on back to back 200+ yard games vs the #7 & #8 ranked rush defense.
    I think he'll get well over 100, but 200 is a stretch, altho i hope he does

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"snowinapril" wrote:

The odds are entirely in your favor. Give me a fair bet, other wise I just think that you are suckering me into a bad deal.

((Your team's average for rushing yards allowed per game... 93.8 + AD's avg rushing yards per game 129.5)/2) + 10 yards = 121.65 Round that to 122.......

LOL!
    Ahhh highjacking the thread... shame shame on me...

But how about this... straight up winner of game gets to assign the others avatar and sig for a week..

Bonus... AP goes for 150 I keep up the Vikings colors for the year.. Brett goes for 350 against Sharper and his mouth.. you keep the Packers colors up for the remainder of the year.. your team has to win the game to achieve the bonus..

Deal?

"pack93z" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

LOL!

But how about this... straight up winner of game gets to assign the others avatar and sig for a week..

Bonus... AP goes for 150 I keep up the Vikings colors for the year.. Brett goes for 350 against Sharper and his mouth.. you keep the Packers colors up for the remainder of the year..

Deal?
    I am a moderator on this site so if I lose, you know you are getting banned.... Right!
    No seriously, I can't sport anything for a whole year.
    Besides the fact that it would confuse the locals, I think I will have a difficult time not killing myself if I had to go a week or the locals would hunt me down for having to look at it for more than a week.
    One week!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

LOL!

Bonus... AP goes for 150 I keep up the Vikings colors for the year.. Brett goes for 350 against Sharper and his mouth.. you keep the Packers colors up for the remainder of the year.. your team has to win the game to achieve the bonus..

Deal?
    if he doesnt, i'll take that bet.
    ;D

- Dan Calabrese

You know I was kidding right.
    If you are serious about a friendly and even wager, start the thread in the opponent forum.
    Otherwise, lets get this thread back on track.

TWill or TWon't!

Who on the national level wants to here about TWill?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast