Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: other team fans

  1. #31
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: other team fans

    Pittsburgh and Philly.
    Something about the effed up state of PA.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: other team fans

    Totally obnoxious, uneducated fans, have to be RaiDUH Nation!
    Walmart makes a killing selling "Nation" apparrel to these wanna be gang bangers!


    I will admit that listening to their 4th grade educated rantings on talk radio after yet ANOTHER loss is pretty amusing!
    ;D
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    919

    Re: other team fans

    steelers and packers fans are the worst for me... they are so stupid and every time you talk to them they are sure to bring up how many super bowls they have won, and i always get asked "and how many have the vikings won? how many chances do you need... ect"
    : they need a life and to stop living in the past.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

  4. #34
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: other team fans

    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    steelers and packers fans are the worst for me... they are so stupid and every time you talk to them they are sure to bring up how many super bowls they have won, and i always get asked "and how many have the vikings won? how many chances do you need... ect"
    : they need a life and to stop living in the past.
    LOL.
    I have to agree about the Packer fans, but like it or not the Steelers are still the current Superbowl Champion, so their fans get some bragging rights this season.

    Don't worry though, our time will soon come...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #35
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: other team fans

    Browns fans are the most delusional fans in the world.
    Every year they are going to win the Super Bowl.
    Hell, this year they think they can too.

  6. #36
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: other team fans

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Browns fans are the most delusional fans in the world.
    Every year they are going to win the Super Bowl.
    Hell, this year they think they can too.
    More than Packer fans?
    I funded my undergrad degree on betting Packer fans during the Forest Gregg years.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: other team fans

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Totally obnoxious, uneducated fans, have to be RaiDUH Nation!
    Walmart makes a killing selling "Nation" apparrel to these wanna be gang bangers!


    I will admit that listening to their 4th grade educated rantings on talk radio after yet ANOTHER loss is pretty amusing!
    ;D
    Not all Raider fans are gang bangers!

    Most lowlife gangbangers CAN'T afford a ticket to a NFL game..

    I live in L.A. and I can tell you this, most gangbangers go to Dodger games, it's only $6 to sit in the outfeild pavillion !
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold



    Thanks to PPE for sig

  8. #38
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: other team fans

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Browns fans are the most delusional fans in the world.
    Every year they are going to win the Super Bowl.
    Hell, this year they think they can too.
    More than Packer fans?
    I funded my undergrad degree on betting Packer fans during the Forest Gregg years.
    Yes.
    They are tards.
    At least GB can hang their hat on a few SB wins.

  9. #39
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: other team fans

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Browns fans are the most delusional fans in the world.
    Every year they are going to win the Super Bowl.
    Hell, this year they think they can too.
    More than Packer fans?
    I funded my undergrad degree on betting Packer fans during the Forest Gregg years.
    Yes.
    They are tards.
    At least GB can hang their hat on a few SB wins.
    True.
    I've always liked the Browns uniforms though, shallow, but yes it's worth something.
    No glitter, just go out and play ball.
    The only problem is that they have the no glitter thing down, but still need to work on the playing ball part.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #40
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: other team fans

    I don't think Browns fans are necessarily delusional.
    Okay, well maybe some of them.
    I think they'd be happy to just beat the Steelers once.
    You have to feel a little bit of sympathy for Cleveland fans.
    Their franchise leaves town, and a few years later they win the big one, then they get rid of their terrible D-line, only for everyone on that D-line to go to Denver and become dominant.
    And, I've watched several Browns games in my day.
    Sometimes, it's almost as if they make up calls to keep Cleveland down.
    For instance in 2001 or 2002 I believe, there was a large controversy because Cleveland ran a play, after a close call.
    After they'd ran the play (not blown the whistle dead right at the snap), they then let the Jaguars challenge the call.
    Then the call was overturned on what could not possibly be considered indisputable visual evidence.
    Then I believe they actually called the game early because Cleveland fans started throwing stuff on the field.
    I'm not condoning that, but they sure did get screwed.

    Steelers fan, regardless of whether their team is reigning Superbowl champs, are just douchebags.


    Also, Packer fans in this area, for the most part, are fairweather Packer fans.
    They pretend like there hasn't even been a football season the last 2 years, but once they start winning, then they all jump back on the bandwagon.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:29 PM
  2. Vikings confident frustrated fans still support team
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 11:32 PM
  3. Are we as fans expecting to much from this team?
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 04:06 PM
  4. Vikings Fans, Players Team Up For Arctic Blast
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 04:56 PM
  5. Greatest thing" The Pack Fans Booed their team!!
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •