Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh no!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Oh no!

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    Batteries were thrown at a Phillies games, can't remember why though. I wouldn't suggest a fight. You would be way outnumbered.
    Outnumbered? How so? In sheer numbers, sure, but I'm good for the first 1,000 Eagles fans...6 more Vikes fans and we've got the Stadium covered.

And yeah, if I was at a game and some tard started throwing batteries or such, I'd clean his clock - regardless of the Jersey/colors he was sporting. That kind of behaviour just isn't to be tolerated...by ANY fan of ANY team.

Of course, using numbers as the intimidating factor to allow said behaviour reflects poorly upon you. And I make it a point to never allow opposing numbers to affect what's right and what's wrong.

After all, if I'm outnumbered, that means I can swing away...you have to make sure of what you're hitting.

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    Of course not. They like the Eagles. That speaks volumes.....
    Gee, I wonder what liking the Vikings says about you?
    It says that we have at least enough self-respect NOT to act like morons (In most cases). It means that there aren't stories floating around about OUR fans beating people senseless, stabbing them, throwing batteries aat opposing teams, or any of the wonderful things that are said about Raiders and Eagles fans.

It means...let's face it...we're simply BETTER than YOU.

Caine

Del Rio Guest

Oh no!

sounds like someones asking for an asswhooping

What a bunch of a$$ hats

Re: Oh no!

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    On the eagles message board many of their fans are saying if moss scores they will throw batteries at him and they want to know where we are staying so they can keep the vikings up all night.

Sounds like worried fans to me. Skol Vikes!
    You have a link to back this pile of shit up, or you just gonna keep posting in your fantasy land?
    [img:9f47cea82f]http://www.deeprelease.com/PEMB/datl/vikes.gif[/img:9f47cea82f]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Oh no!

This topic should probably be moved to the Weelky Opponent Talk.
    Especially after this!

You never did answer me when I asked if that was you in the picture.

Calmwind is offline Starter

Oh no!

The Philly fans sound more Redneck and hicked out than Pack fans. At least we dont get the "We will kick you in the nuts" threat if we win against the Pack. To threaten the do harm or redneck actions if you beat their team. That is pitifully sad and very highschool. By the way which is worse?? To collapse in the season like we have the past few years or collapse in the NFC championship game 3 years in a row??
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Oh no!

Anyone going to post a link to this ridiculousness or are you going to continue to spew nonsense without something to back it up?

Calmwind is offline Starter

Oh no!

Even if this particular rumor is untrue, in the end its they way Philly fans are, or have lead us to believe!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Oh no!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    They also showed the jail and how bad fans are there.
    The jail and court at the Linc has been defunct for since week 3 of the first season at the stadium. Lack of usage. The only stadium with a working court/jail now is Reliant Stadium.

Re: how bad fans are "there":

During the 2001 season, there were a total of 202 arrests during games at the Vet, according to police records. And in 2002, there were 309.

But in 2003, when the Birds moved to the Linc, arrests dropped to 78. So far this season there have been 66 arrests.
    67,000 plus fans at every home game. 10 games this season so far. 66 total arrests. And I know for a fact that a few were opposing teams' fans...as I saw them get arrested myself.

Clearly not as bad as it used to be....and CLEARLY not as bad as the "whisper down the lane" rumors that come up constantly.

FeartheFreak is offline Training Camp

Oh no!

Outnumbered? How so? In sheer numbers, sure, but I'm good for the first 1,000 Eagles fans...6 more Vikes fans and we've got the Stadium covered.
    Yes, please tell that to the 67,608 (give or take) Eagles fans. Yeah, you got us covered.

And yeah, if I was at a game and some tard started throwing batteries or such, I'd clean his clock - regardless of the Jersey/colors he was sporting.
    Which is your right, however it would turn into a severe beatdown at the Linc.

It says that we have at least enough self-respect NOT to act like morons (In most cases). It means that there aren't stories floating around about OUR fans beating people senseless, stabbing them, throwing batteries aat opposing teams, or any of the wonderful things that are said about Raiders and Eagles fans.

Stories floating which of course equals the truth. Tell me something, do you read the tabloids and believe everything they say. Stabbing? Nope. Batteries were at the Phillies game. As far as us and Raider fans go, people don't seem to mind how bad we are. Raider fans get put on commercials for credit cards and we are both known for being some of the best fans in the NFL (regardless of the stories). Bully for you that you don't do all that stuff, you just have your players do it instead. Yeah, you're better. :salute:
    [b:c9f39b7d76]One team. One City. One Dream.[/b:c9f39b7d76]
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Oh no!

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Stories floating which of course equals the truth. Tell me something, do you read the tabloids and believe everything they say. Stabbing? Nope. Batteries were at the Phillies game. As far as us and Raider fans go, people don't seem to mind how bad we are. Raider fans get put on commercials for credit cards and we are both known for being some of the best fans in the NFL (regardless of the stories). Bully for you that you don't do all that stuff, you just have your players do it instead. Yeah, you're better. :salute:
    Again you excuse the way that your fellow fans act...if you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. So as long as you sanction that kind of behavior, you will be painted with the same broad brush...and you have no right to complain about it without looking like what you are...a hypocrite!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123