Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    Thank goodness the fellas in charge of whatever you folks think is going on happen to have absolutely no clue as to what is going on... I have never said your players suck... just your team, coaches, ownership, and fanbase... there is no disrespect intended whatsoever...
    ;D

I was just messin man

All those guys there are ballers

And the Packers will give the Vikes a real test
    Except for Ryan Grant, Pickett, and AJ Hawk this season.

It should be a very good game.

I can only hope the officiating is better than it was week 1. I don't know if I've ever yelled at the TV more than that night.

True

Pickett is doing a great job stopping the run though like he is supposed to.. And has a sack to boot.. Playing like Pat Williams

Hawk is doing okay.. Been nicked up and not playing to his potential.. Not as bad as ppl say though

And Grant sucks like we all know he would.. 1 year wonder

And I hope we also do get better officiating.. Both ways
    my best friend is a packer fan so i watch almost everyone of their games and i have never seen the packers play so flat. nick barnett is getting man handled almost every down.he is the backbone of that D. my buddy hates the way his team plays. i sit there and smile inside cuz I HATE THE PACK

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Oh,my purple friends... It is time.

Being a fan of NFL football history, it is difficult for me to hate the Packers, with old schoolers like Starr, Gregg, Davis, Hornung, Kramer, McGee, Nitschke, Taylor, Thurston, and Wood.
    And after all the did beat my most hated team, Dallas, in the Ice Bowl. Great history there.
    That doesn't mean I don't root against them intensely because they are in the division.
    Not a big fan of recent GB teams with loudmouths like Sharpe.
    Fact is if GB hadn't lucked into a piece of coal that became a diamond (Farve or Favre or Faver or whatthe-f-ever) they would still be a run of the mill franchise.
    One SB win wipes out decades of futility doesn't it?
    One day maybe we Vikes fans will know this.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=48885.msg860636#msg860636 date=1225690015]
    Aaron Rodgers sucks
    Ryan Grant sucks
    Greg jennings sucks
    Donald Driver sucks
    Aj Hawk sucks
    Nick Barnett sucks
    Al Harris sucks
    Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    Thank goodness the fellas in charge of whatever you folks think is going on happen to have absolutely no clue as to what is going on... I have never said your players suck... just your team, coaches, ownership, and fanbase... there is no disrespect intended whatsoever...
    ;D

I was just messin man

I can only hope the officiating is better than it was week 1. I don't know if I've ever yelled at the TV more than that night.

True

Pickett is doing a great job stopping the run though like he is supposed to.. And has a sack to boot.. Playing like Pat Williams

Hawk is doing okay.. Been nicked up and not playing to his potential.. Not as bad as ppl say though

Ya, the officiating was a big-league irritant for you guys.
    You might be surprised to learn I felt the same way as regards my team.
    I went back and read my post game b.s. after week 1. I thought at the time that you had a better line on both sides of the football, T-jack had showed potential but couldn't quite get it done (I think it was an accuracy-thing on some short throws) Jared was rendered ineffective (as I had predicted based on a KC game from last year)... basically it was the usual dogfight, both teams showing flashes of their potential.
    I also remember commenting on how Gus would get you some wins... I don't know what you do next year for a quarterback, I reckon you go back to TJack, I don't know, thank goodness it's not my problem.
    AD is AD... I'd give my left cojone to have that guy, that Al Harris mow-down did give you guys something to cheer/laugh about.
    I really do respect the fandom you fellas bring to the table, all smack aside.
    I had to dig a big hole, take my faithful dog Ben to the vet today, watch him die, and bury him. My best friend for 20 years.
    My smack is not so good right now.
    [/quote]

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog - Earlier this fall I had to put my cat to sleep after 21 years.... I can say I know how you feel.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

dfosterf is offline Coach

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    [quote author=dfosterf link=topic=48885.msg860639#msg860639 date=1225691792]
    Aaron Rodgers sucks
    Ryan Grant sucks
    Greg jennings sucks
    Donald Driver sucks
    Aj Hawk sucks
    Nick Barnett sucks
    Al Harris sucks
    Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    ;D

I was just messin man

True

I went back and read my post game b.s. after week 1. I thought at the time that you had a better line on both sides of the football, T-jack had showed potential but couldn't quite get it done (I think it was an accuracy-thing on some short throws) Jared was rendered ineffective (as I had predicted based on a KC game from last year)... basically it was the usual dogfight, both teams showing flashes of their potential.
    I also remember commenting on how Gus would get you some wins... I don't know what you do next year for a quarterback, I reckon you go back to TJack, I don't know, thank goodness it's not my problem.
    AD is AD... I'd give my left cojone to have that guy, that Al Harris mow-down did give you guys something to cheer/laugh about.
    I had to dig a big hole, take my faithful dog Ben to the vet today, watch him die, and bury him. My best friend for 20 years.
    [/quote]

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog - Earlier this fall I had to put my cat to sleep after 21 years.... I can say I know how you feel.
    [/quote]

Thank you Thor.
    They become a large piece of our soul, don't they?
    :'(

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=48885.msg860746#msg860746 date=1225726837]
    [quote author=dfosterf link=topic=48885.msg860639#msg860639 date=1225691792]
    Aaron Rodgers sucks
    Ryan Grant sucks
    Greg jennings sucks
    Donald Driver sucks
    Aj Hawk sucks
    Nick Barnett sucks
    Al Harris sucks
    Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    ;D

I was just messin man

True

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you Thor.
    They become a large piece of our soul, don't they?

:'(

[/quote]

Yup, it's amazing how much of a part of you they become...

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey where'd that dfosterf guy go?
    He was all full of himself until the Packers took a nose dive.
    We do need them to beat the Bears- maybe he could get a word in seeing that he is their number one fan.
    Mighty quiet in Chees land right now- ain't it a shame?

Sorry, never mind.
    I found the proper thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456