Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    Thank goodness the fellas in charge of whatever you folks think is going on happen to have absolutely no clue as to what is going on... I have never said your players suck... just your team, coaches, ownership, and fanbase... there is no disrespect intended whatsoever...
    ;D

I was just messin man

All those guys there are ballers

And the Packers will give the Vikes a real test

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Oh,my purple friends... It is time.

"V4L" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Aaron Rodgers sucks
    Ryan Grant sucks
    Greg jennings sucks
    Donald Driver sucks
    Aj Hawk sucks
    Nick Barnett sucks
    Al Harris sucks
    Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    Thank goodness the fellas in charge of whatever you folks think is going on happen to have absolutely no clue as to what is going on... I have never said your players suck... just your team, coaches, ownership, and fanbase... there is no disrespect intended whatsoever...
    ;D

I was just messin man

Except for Ryan Grant, Pickett, and AJ Hawk this season.

It should be a very good game.

I can only hope the officiating is better than it was week 1. I don't know if I've ever yelled at the TV more than that night.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Aaron Rodgers sucks
    Ryan Grant sucks
    Greg jennings sucks
    Donald Driver sucks
    Aj Hawk sucks
    Nick Barnett sucks
    Al Harris sucks
    Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    ;D

I was just messin man

I can only hope the officiating is better than it was week 1. I don't know if I've ever yelled at the TV more than that night.

True

Pickett is doing a great job stopping the run though like he is supposed to.. And has a sack to boot.. Playing like Pat Williams

Hawk is doing okay.. Been nicked up and not playing to his potential.. Not as bad as ppl say though

And Grant sucks like we all know he would.. 1 year wonder

And I hope we also do get better officiating.. Both ways

dfosterf is offline Coach

"V4L" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Aaron Rodgers sucks
    Ryan Grant sucks
    Greg jennings sucks
    Donald Driver sucks
    Aj Hawk sucks
    Nick Barnett sucks
    Al Harris sucks
    Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    ;D

I was just messin man

True

Pickett is doing a great job stopping the run though like he is supposed to.. And has a sack to boot.. Playing like Pat Williams

Hawk is doing okay.. Been nicked up and not playing to his potential.. Not as bad as ppl say though

Ya, the officiating was a big-league irritant for you guys.
    You might be surprised to learn I felt the same way as regards my team.
    I went back and read my post game b.s. after week 1. I thought at the time that you had a better line on both sides of the football, T-jack had showed potential but couldn't quite get it done (I think it was an accuracy-thing on some short throws) Jared was rendered ineffective (as I had predicted based on a KC game from last year)... basically it was the usual dogfight, both teams showing flashes of their potential.
    I also remember commenting on how Gus would get you some wins... I don't know what you do next year for a quarterback, I reckon you go back to TJack, I don't know, thank goodness it's not my problem.
    AD is AD... I'd give my left cojone to have that guy, that Al Harris mow-down did give you guys something to cheer/laugh about.
    I really do respect the fandom you fellas bring to the table, all smack aside.
    I had to dig a big hole, take my faithful dog Ben to the vet today, watch him die, and bury him. My best friend for 20 years.
    My smack is not so good right now.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=48885.msg860636#msg860636 date=1225690015]
    Aaron Rodgers sucks
    Ryan Grant sucks
    Greg jennings sucks
    Donald Driver sucks
    Aj Hawk sucks
    Nick Barnett sucks
    Al Harris sucks
    Charles Woodson sucks
    Nick Collins sucks
    Atari Bigby sucks
    Mason Crosby sucks
    Mike McCarthy sucks
    Aaron kampman sucks
    Ryan Pickett sucks
    That is harsh, man.
    ;D

I was just messin man

True

Ya, the officiating was a big-league irritant for you guys.
    You might be surprised to learn I felt the same way as regards my team.
    I went back and read my post game b.s. after week 1. I thought at the time that you had a better line on both sides of the football, T-jack had showed potential but couldn't quite get it done (I think it was an accuracy-thing on some short throws) Jared was rendered ineffective (as I had predicted based on a KC game from last year)... basically it was the usual dogfight, both teams showing flashes of their potential.
    I also remember commenting on how Gus would get you some wins... I don't know what you do next year for a quarterback, I reckon you go back to TJack, I don't know, thank goodness it's not my problem.
    AD is AD... I'd give my left cojone to have that guy, that Al Harris mow-down did give you guys something to cheer/laugh about.
    I really do respect the fandom you fellas bring to the table, all smack aside.
    I had to dig a big hole, take my faithful dog Ben to the vet today, watch him die, and bury him. My best friend for 20 years.
    My smack is not so good right now.
    [/quote]

Should be a great game again.. I bet the Pack take it again like I thought week 1

If the Vikes do win it will be because of injuries or some lucky plays

We got more talent at this point.. But you have far superior coaching with some great talent to boot

And im very very very sorry for your lose!! Keep your head up man

I think we will win, also.
    I know you were busy with a Texan thing, but my boys showed some real character out there yesterday.
    Those Titans are absolutely for real, and I was very, very impressed with how my team hung with them, in a brutal non-fluke, toe-to-toe football game.
    I'm very much reminded of the Giants loss to New England last year.
    I kid about Childress, and lord knows you folks have issues with him, I will just never understand how he shut down AD after the half in that first game last year... what was is? Like 11 or 12 carries for 112 yards?
    The man was going through us like crap through a goose.
    We cannot stop an effective run game, which makes fandom a bitch.
    Justin Harrell is not the bust you all collectively think he is.
    He will be a serious run-stopper for us.
    We need him healthy.
    One of my contemporaries on my home board whipped out Bustin's stats when he did play last year.
    He was numero uno on a very good D-line when he was in the game.
    Every week that goes by will be advantageous for his progression and the quality of our d-line, this is not wishful thinking, it is logical.
    Pickett is healing up, we lost our best DE for the year, but Montgomery is surprisingly good. I want to re-emphasize that I think we will win, but that's a huge distance from being confident in that win. AD could easily crush us... I habla that, and I also predicted that the way we would lose yesterday was a failure to stop Tennessee in the passing game when they absolutely needed it... I was right about that, too. Thank you for the kindness as regards my dog.
    Some of your contemporaries have accused me of being a 17 yr. old troll... understandable, I talk some serious b.s. when the mood suits.
    Reality is a 53 year old retired Marine that has buried more men than I want to ever recall for edification. .
    Today hurt just like that feeling, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"dfosterf" wrote:

One of my contemporaries on my home board whipped out Bustin's stats when he did play last year.

Every week that goes by will be advantageous for his progression and the quality of our d-line, this is not wishful thinking, it is logical.
    Really? Whose ass did he pull those stats out of?

He had 10 solo tackles in 7 games last year. 16 total including assists. Only once did he have more that 3 tackles in a game & he has yet to get a sack as a Packer.

His resume doesn't scream "Bustin" or "numero uno" to me. If that's the best you got......bring it!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8270/gamelog;_ylt=AhaxYzEpxZ2P.nteb.98MJP.uLYF?year=200 7

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

I think you are wrong.
    I think you are dead wrong.
    There is a strong possibility that the evidence will be there for all to see as soon as this week. Wishful thinking on my part, perhaps.
    The exact same could be said about you.

"dfosterf" wrote:
    I think we will win, also.
    I know you were busy with a Texan thing, but my boys showed some real character out there yesterday.
    Those Titans are absolutely for real, and I was very, very impressed with how my team hung with them, in a brutal non-fluke, toe-to-toe football game.
    I'm very much reminded of the Giants loss to New England last year.
    I kid about Childress, and lord knows you folks have issues with him, I will just never understand how he shut down AD after the half in that first game last year... what was is? Like 11 or 12 carries for 112 yards?
    The man was going through us like crap through a goose.
    We cannot stop an effective run game, which makes fandom a bitch.
    Justin Harrell is not the bust you all collectively think he is.
    He will be a serious run-stopper for us.
    We need him healthy.

Pickett is healing up, we lost our best DE for the year, but Montgomery is surprisingly good. I want to re-emphasize that I think we will win, but that's a huge distance from being confident in that win. AD could easily crush us... I habla that, and I also predicted that the way we would lose yesterday was a failure to stop Tennessee in the passing game when they absolutely needed it... I was right about that, too. Thank you for the kindness as regards my dog.
    Some of your contemporaries have accused me of being a 17 yr. old troll... understandable, I talk some serious b.s. when the mood suits.
    Reality is a 53 year old retired Marine that has buried more men than I want to ever recall for edification. .
    Today hurt just like that feeling, and that's all I'm going to say about that.
    When? Serious like Pat Williams? Justin who? Kevin has what, 7 sacks now? "We cannot stop an effective run game" quotes like that and your bragging up a no-name, mediocre stub? Why? Pat and Kevin's play is in no way "wishful thinking." Allens play is even better then alot of us "wished" for.
    Tuco the world.....

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

As dfosterf stated, it IS TIME! I am very nervous about the upcoming game, but if we can open the field up to keep the cheesedick d away from stacking 8 or 9 in the box we'll have a great chance. I'm worried about Rodgers picking us apart. I look for AD to easily go over 100 yards yet again (that is if childress isn't a dumbass and under utilizes him kinda like the first time we played gb).

Should be a great game, the Vikes really need it. 1-3 in the division wouldn't be good with 2 to go and a looming trip to Tampa the following week.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast