Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    dfosterf is offline Coach

Re: 8451

"V4L" wrote:
    Packers suck
    Some of the funniest stuff I have ever read in my entire life, from you, personally, ... you win.... and this is what I get?

You boys are DONE.

Re: Oh,my purple friends... It is time.

"Caine" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    Well, I'm workin' on the smack talk...
    ;D
    You guys cannot be serious... I have ALL of your intra-forum whining to work with... get serious... you guys are in trouble this time around and you know I sense it, even though I am a simple sheep herder with inventory control problems sexually.

;D
    Whining?
    I wouldn't call engaging in a heated debate over the lack of merit of our Coaching staff and the Quarterbacks who have pretended to lead our team over the past 3 years "whining".
    I'd call it an open and honest assessment of the franchise that we collectively recognize as being superior to all others as well as an evaluation of those entrusted with the development and guidance of said franchise.

Meanwhile, in Green Bay, you have a franchise owned by "no one that anyone can actually hold accountable", guided by a proven liar, coached by the liar's flunky, and lead - on the field - by the second-best QB you had on your roster at the start of pre-season who was prematurely awarded a HUGE payday after accomplishing.....nothing.

Wow, if ever there was incentive to switch alliegences and join the Packtard nation....I have yet to see it.

Caine

Oh, hell ya, this is going to be a very good week.
    You pack of criminals are about to be collectively suspended... I hope you took that into consideration when you tossed up your nonsense.

EDIT- C'mon guys--- It is time for a move--- I don't CARE if I'm perceived as a troll, I just want to be one over in PACKERS SUCK/BLOW whatever land.... night all- congrats on the W... wish
    I had a smack update on that issue deriving from puker-land...

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Packers suck

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    Well, I'm workin' on the smack talk...
    ;D
    You guys cannot be serious... I have ALL of your intra-forum whining to work with... get serious... you guys are in trouble this time around and you know I sense it, even though I am a simple sheep herder with inventory control problems sexually.
    ;D
    Whining?
    I wouldn't call engaging in a heated debate over the lack of merit of our Coaching staff and the Quarterbacks who have pretended to lead our team over the past 3 years "whining".
    I'd call it an open and honest assessment of the franchise that we collectively recognize as being superior to all others as well as an evaluation of those entrusted with the development and guidance of said franchise.

Meanwhile, in Green Bay, you have a franchise owned by "no one that anyone can actually hold accountable", guided by a proven liar, coached by the liar's flunky, and lead - on the field - by the second-best QB you had on your roster at the start of pre-season who was prematurely awarded a HUGE payday after accomplishing.....nothing.

Wow, if ever there was incentive to switch alliegences and join the Packtard nation....I have yet to see it.

Caine

Oh, hell ya, this is going to be a very good week.
    You pack of criminals are about to be collectively suspended... I hope you took that into consideration when you tossed up your nonsense.

EDIT- C'mon guys--- It is time for a move--- I don't CARE if I'm perceived as a troll, I just want to be one over in PACKERS SUCK/BLOW whatever land.... night all- congrats on the W... wish
    I had a smack update on that issue deriving from puker-land...
    What the hell are you talking about? Jesus christ, half your posts are nonsensical.

V4L

Yah Foster doesn't make sense

It's like a toenail and a shoe string.. Humpty dumpy said thumb thumb

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Pretty odd timing, wouldn't ya say? I mean, I would expect this after a loss next week, but after a Vikings win and Packers loss? Get out of here. Hell will freeze over before I ever resort to cheering for the Green Gay Fudge Packers.
    Retired 12/21/08

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Pretty odd timing, wouldn't ya say? I mean, I would expect this after a loss next week, but after a Vikings win and Packers loss? Get out of here. Hell will freeze over before I ever resort to cheering for the Green g*y Fudge Packers.
    Ya, you guys caught me again.
    My timing is always off.
    Did I ever mention I have 5 kids?

V4L

Packers Suck

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Worst bit ever.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer