Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Oh,my purple friends... It is time.

im a lifelong vikes fan who grew up in st louis..if the vikes moved, the rams would be my team..id also become more interested in the cfl since i currently live in winnipeg..i like the bombers but i dont have any kind of passion for them the way i do for the vikes
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Come on defroster, you can do better than that. I know it stings that your team is 4-4 and on the downslide towards 4-5 next week but really, we will still respect you in the morning. Really, we will.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Let me see if I'm interpreting this correctly....

You think that if the Vikings wind up shipping out for LA, we will all join the Packtard Hayride?
    Are you NUTS?!?!?!?
    Bono?
    Is that you??

Caine
    ...truth be told, I have absolutely no clue, but am never averse to the concept of
    inter-viking fan whining, which has been most evident and entertaining these past few months.
    I am always happy to contribute in this arena, whenever practicable and/or possible.
    Wonderful job you folks have done on your coach, ownership, and whatever quarterback you opt to throw into the mix, plus the absolutely entertaining evaluation of your off-season aquisitions... Makes me want to break out into a couple of verses of... "California here I come, Right back where I started from... yada, yada yada.....
    ;D
    (In case you had not noticed-- smack-mode ON
    ;D)
    well weve got jared allen playing at a pro bowl level, bernard berrian regularly putting up 100 yard games, and madieu williams comes fresh off injury to make a pick in the endzone, as well as ensuring andre johnson was a complete non-factor after he was able to slice and dice every other secondary he faced this season..yah id say we did just a terrible job of trading and such

this is rather hilarious to read considering you are all of a game ahead of us, which was only a result of our coach starting jackson the first two games of the season
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

You think that if the Vikings wind up shipping out for LA, we will all join the Packtard Hayride?
    Are you NUTS?!?!?!?
    Bono?
    Is that you??

Caine
    ...truth be told, I have absolutely no clue, but am never averse to the concept of
    inter-viking fan whining, which has been most evident and entertaining these past few months.
    I am always happy to contribute in this arena, whenever practicable and/or possible.
    Wonderful job you folks have done on your coach, ownership, and whatever quarterback you opt to throw into the mix, plus the absolutely entertaining evaluation of your off-season aquisitions... Makes me want to break out into a couple of verses of... "California here I come, Right back where I started from... yada, yada yada.....
    ;D
    ;D)

Pretty Weak Smack If you ask me...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

Are you NUTS?!?!?!?
    Bono?
    Is that you??

Caine
    ;D
    ;D)
    Coach - Problem, although he's looked better in recent weeks, I still can't see him taking us anywhere.

Quarterback - Problem because of coach.

Ownership - Nothing wrong there.

Off-season acquisitions - Last I checked they're all(the ones who actually play) playing good ball. Madieu Williams got back today with a pick and 8 tackles, Jared Allen had 2 sacks and a forced fumble(giving him 7 on the season,) Bernard Berrian had his 4th game in a row with a TD(3 of those games had 100 yards or more).

And I probably would have went with Going to California by Led Zeppelin... being that we can't go back to a place we were never at to begin with.

Your smack talk needs work.

dfosterf is offline Coach

Well, I'm workin' on the smack talk...
    ;D
    You guys cannot be serious... I have ALL of your intra-forum whining to work with... get serious... you guys are in trouble this time around and you know I sense it, even though I am a simple sheep herder with inventory control problems sexually.
    ;D

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    ;D
    You guys cannot be serious... I have ALL of your intra-forum whining to work with... get serious... you guys are in trouble this time around and you know I sense it, even though I am a simple sheep herder with inventory control problems sexually.

;D
    We already factored the last part in, which is why you are blind to the fact that your goose is going to be cooked on Sunday. Fortunately sheep don't read the sports page so they will still love you come Monday.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    ;D

;D
    Whining?
    I wouldn't call engaging in a heated debate over the lack of merit of our Coaching staff and the Quarterbacks who have pretended to lead our team over the past 3 years "whining".
    I'd call it an open and honest assessment of the franchise that we collectively recognize as being superior to all others as well as an evaluation of those entrusted with the development and guidance of said franchise.

Meanwhile, in Green Bay, you have a franchise owned by "no one that anyone can actually hold accountable", guided by a proven liar, coached by the liar's flunky, and lead - on the field - by the second-best QB you had on your roster at the start of pre-season who was prematurely awarded a HUGE payday after accomplishing.....nothing.

Wow, if ever there was incentive to switch alliegences and join the Packtard nation....I have yet to see it.

Caine

dfosterf is offline Coach

Just looked. Pack 93z puts up with your delusions.
    I don't.
    He's smart. I'm not.
    Kindly move all the smack to Packer sucksland.
    I got some issues with you boys.
    Congrats on the win, enjoy it.
    Prepare for a complete ass-whipping.
    Have a nice day.
    ;D

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 8451

Packers suck

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast