Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Lions Fans

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: No Lions Fans

"LJOHNSON26" wrote:
    My neighbor is a Lions fan. One thing I'll give them....they are loyal to the bitter end. Prior to the beginning of the season he bet me $100 that the Lions would win the Super Bowl this year. I had to give him 50-1 odds.....so will be out $5000 if they win. Some people called me stupid for the bet. I call it easy money.

Lions organization and fans......don't change a thing....we love you just as you are....
    :lol: Easy money!

Hey introduce yourself in the "free beer" section! Let people greet you properly!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I thought that we could at least count on Silvermane to make a cameo appearance this week!

Silvermane is a good guy, I don't know why we haven't seen him on here much this year.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sharper42 is offline Pro-Bowler

hopefully they start that dan overlasky
    our only sure-handed receiver

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

He's probably better than the other two, so Shhhhhhhh don't tell them! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I thought that we could at least count on Silvermane to make a cameo appearance this week!

Silvermane is a good guy, I don't know why we haven't seen him on here much this year.
    Yeah, Silver is a really cool guy.

Hope he stops by again.

Paulbedy59 wrote of "Hitchcock picking off Scott mitchell". Brought back memories of the "Scott Mitchell Experiment". The guy had six good games with Miami and the Lions sighned him to a huge contract because he the first of the "invinsible QB's". that is 6'6' and 240+. He wasn't worth the $5M+ .

The Lions only got it right with Barry Sanders. All the other superstars just never worked out.

silvermane is offline Rookie

lol, thank you vikings for your kind words. but i can tell you that if the lions become a winning football team, you won't like me anymore!!!

anyway, with garcia starting this sunday we have a qb who may not make as many stupid mistakes or throws. however, i do not agree with bly that had garcia been at the helm, things would be better and mooch would still be around. if you look at garcia's stats, they aren't that different from joey's. and the team has been killed by injuries in other areas.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Is that suppose to be joey harrington in your avatar?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"silvermane" wrote:
    lol, thank you vikings for your kind words. but i can tell you that if the lions become a winning football team, you won't like me anymore!!!
    anyway, with garcia starting this sunday we have a qb who may not make as many stupid mistakes or throws. however, i do not agree with bly that had garcia been at the helm, things would be better and mooch would still be around. if you look at garcia's stats, they aren't that different from joey's. and the team has been killed by injuries in other areas.
    Only if you get a swollen head about it...even when the Packers were kinda good, we still liked a few of our regular Packer posters here...we only dogged the obnoxious ones that were here to troll! Keep checking back in this week...we will have more topics that come up regarding the game as Sunday approaches.

Welcome back! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"silvermane" wrote:

Hey Silvermane, your Avatar should have a number 5 on it, that is what Garcia is going to look like with P-Will chasing him.

Nice to see you around again!

[size=14px]Who has more brains, Tice or Millen? [/size]

Wrong, trick question, it is neither. The Fed Ex the same brain back and forth from the Twin Cities to Detroit every other day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast