Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    9ers will probably win that division.
    We're bringing purple back.

  2. #22
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    "gregair13" wrote:
    9ers will probably win that division.
    the inbred retarded kid across the street could win that division.

  3. #23
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    9ers will probably win that division.
    the inbred retarded kid across the street could win that division.
    That's why I picked them
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #24
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    9ers will probably win that division.
    the inbred retarded kid across the street could win that division.
    That's why I picked them
    tbh, I don't see them running away with the division, all it takes is a 3 game win streak at the end of the season and some team could emerge* as the winner


    *by emerge, I mean maybe get to 9-7

  5. #25
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    9ers will probably win that division.
    the inbred retarded kid across the street could win that division.
    That's why I picked them
    tbh, I don't see them running away with the division, all it takes is a 3 game win streak at the end of the season and some team could emerge* as the winner


    *by emerge, I mean maybe get to 9-7
    How about 7-9 instead.
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #26
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    9ers will probably win that division.
    the inbred retarded kid across the street could win that division.
    That's why I picked them
    tbh, I don't see them running away with the division, all it takes is a 3 game win streak at the end of the season and some team could emerge* as the winner


    *by emerge, I mean maybe get to 9-7
    How about 7-9 instead.
    nah, that division is so weak, any good team should have 5 wins automatically.

  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!


  8. #28
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Not terrible for a kid.

    Still funny though.

  9. #29
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    I wuz hoping for a blowout but woow was that a game. The 9ers are no longer overrated in my mind, we got away with murder today. good luck 9ers fans I really do think they are going to win that division with ease

  10. #30
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Niners fans come eat some crow!!!

    Singletary has really turned the 9ers around.

    If Gore was healthy, IMO the 9ers would have easily won.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Niners sign Jay Foreman
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:06 PM
  2. Going to the Vikings-Niners game.
    By so-cal vike in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 02:54 AM
  3. Giants fans...come and get your crow here!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 02:01 PM
  4. LB Winborn leaves Niners
    By ShanePurpleBlood in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2005, 04:42 PM
  5. Niners talkings smack
    By BigEasyViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 09:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •