Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nfc north

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: nfc north

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    I've been looking at the division, without the fact of me being a Viking fan blur what I think will happen.

Vikings- Win the division with a much improved D and a consistent and strong offense. We'll be able to go 11-5...maybe 12-4 if things work out really good. Home field advantage hopefully.

Bears- 3rd in the division. A slightly above average offense and defense will get them 8-8.

Lions- Barely over the Bears just because of their offense. Their defense will hurt them, every Vikings fan should know you gotta have some defense. They'll go 9-7.

Packers- Their offense will still be fairly well but their defense is worse of than the Lions and they don't have the fire power the Lions do. They'll go 6-10... maybe a little better.
    just curious who do you think the 4 or 5 teams are to beat us
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

i think that we will lose to one horrible team that we shouldnt lose too, i dont know who but any of them, but i hope to put wins on the steelers and ravens. i want the vikes should sweep the north!!!

kevin jones is not established yet... he had a couple good games... and i agree about the time of possesion part though.. but who's gonna throw them the ball? harrington will be taken out of the starting line up after the 3rd game... (my perdiction) then once garcia gets in there ur whole offence will do good but the defence will still struggle.. I think the lions will be 9-7 next year and the vikings 11-5... anything can happen though.. this division is "wide-open"...

and i think this is how the nfc north will look

Vikings 11-5: great offence and good defence.. well rounded team, pulls it off..

Lions 9-7: great offence and poor defence.. defence gets lucky and gets alot of turnovers so they manage to get a positave record...

Bears 8-8: good offence and poor defence.. With the addition of musin muhhamid and cedric benson this offence will be good, it can be great but i dont think musin will have a good year like the last... and the defence will be poor do to the lack of talent(with the exception of urlachor of course)

Packers 6-10: good offence and very bad defence.. the only reason they have 6 wins instead of 3 is because of Favre.. and if javon walker holds-out (witch he might) this offence will have no weapons.. and we all no how the defence is doing... This team is plumitting by the minute...

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

First of all it's spelled d-e-f-e-n-s-e. I know they always hold up those signs with the big "D" and picket fences, but that's not how it's spelled. Bottom line is, I know the Packers have taken some hits, but until Favre retires they will still always be a quality team. It will be a 2 team race for the title between the Vikes and the Pack.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    First of all it's spelled d-e-f-e-n-s-e. I know they always hold up those signs with the big "D" and picket fences, but that's not how it's spelled. Bottom line is, I know the Packers have taken some hits, but until Favre retires they will still always be a quality team. It will be a 2 team race for the title between the Vikes and the Pack.
    Keep believing that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Those people who think detroit has no d is in for a rude awakening. Their d line is solid now and have decent corners and a ss who may just put scrawny williamson on ir-
    smashmouth34

come on, u cant say becuz they drafted some good ROOKIE players thier defenese is top notch, i laugh at it, its their biggest weakness, and they went offense first round, where has offense gotten the chiefs, the colts, and up untill this past offseason, us?? exactly f**k the lions, thats one team i will never be scared of

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I think we are still the best and the lions will contend pretty close, but the packers and bears will suck.
    Very true, the Bears and the Packers will have fun scratching their way outta the dungeon...However, the Lions are too young all around to make it too tuff for the Vikes...at least this year!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123