Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nfc north

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

nfc north

woah. im starting to get worried about our position in the north. not the packers (obviously) but the lions and the bears.
    first off...

the bears- they got a good pounding rb and a good wr, and if whoever they have at qb plays decent, i think their offense will be mediocre. we know about thier defense, and it hasnt changed TOO much.

the lions- they now have one of the better offenses, and i think they with some of the pickups on defense might give us some challenge to win the north as easily as some predicted.

i think this is one of the stronger divisions in the nfc, but i still think we are the better team, and hope that we sweep this division!!!

silvermane is offline Rookie

Re: nfc north

i agree they were talking on ESPN about how the bears, lions and vikings have definately closed the gap with the packers who still have issues on defense. the division will be much more competitive and as a whole and i don't think anybody can guarantee who will win it this coming year.

still the packers had a pretty good draft, of course they got their future QB but also picked up a lot of secondary and some other players on defense. so i don't think we can say their reign is over just yet, they still are the team to beat although minnesota is the most improved so far.

you have to realize that randy moss leaving has affected the draft plans of green bay, detroit, and chicago. it's made a huge splash in the division. and when brett favre retires, it will make another huge splash that will really change the division for good. that's how much those two players affect things.

anyway congrats on your draft and good luck in the season ahead. maybe this year we can finally get one on you guys!

"vikes09" wrote:
    woah. im starting to get worried about our position in the north. not the packers (obviously) but the lions and the bears.
    first off...

the bears- they got a good pounding rb and a good wr, and if whoever they have at qb plays decent, i think their offense will be mediocre. we know about thier defense, and it hasnt changed TOO much.

the lions- they now have one of the better offenses, and i think they with some of the pickups on defense might give us some challenge to win the north as easily as some predicted.

i think this is one of the stronger divisions in the nfc, but i still think we are the better team, and hope that we sweep this division!!!

the bears have no offensive line

the lions have no quarterback

and the packers are just gonna suck

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I think we are still the best and the lions will contend pretty close, but the packers and bears will suck.

i think silver understood my thoughts. i still think were going to win, but its not going to be just us and the pack and it doesnt really matter who else like it has been.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Detriot has no defense.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

have they turned into the "vikings" type team?

Big C is offline Coordinator

I totally agree. While the Vikes seem to be the most improved team the NFC North will still be tightly contested.

But I think that's good. The better the division is, the better we play against non-division opponents. Hopefully that will give the NFC North playoff team (whomever it may be) a better chance to go deep in the playoffs.

I'm looking forward to this season!
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

smashmouth34 is offline Waterboy

Those people who think detroit has no d is in for a rude awakening. Their d line is solid now and have decent corners and a ss who may just put scrawny williamson on ir.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast