Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Moss Buchanan trade

hahahahaha, seconded
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Moss Buchanan trade

This topic was mistakenly posted in the "weekly opponent talk" forum. While reading another post in this particular forum from the home page I selected "new post" for this new subject. It should have been in the fan forum. Sorry.

So yeah, get lost.

If you wanna talk about hot dogs T.O. would be a good starting point.
    Even babies know the difference.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Moss Buchanan trade

Shorebird

You're talking about Moss dropping passes, when you have a receiver whom in a single season dropped 36.1% of his passes with the 49ers.

You should probably shush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Moss Buchanan trade

"shorebird" wrote:
    This is the weekly opponents thread, so don't tell me to get lost unless you want to keep this thing going until nest season :lol:

If you think it's a dumg idea to get rid Moss after the way he has preformed on and off the field for the last four weeks then you need to take off the purple colored sunglasses. He's a cancer that will do nothing but hurt your team when it matters most. He did jack today. He's a thug and can't step up to a championship level.

THREE DROPS from your no.1 bush haired reciever today!!

He looked scared, not even wanting to play the friggen' game!

Cut your losses and send him packing so Culpepper can have a real team, and not the Randy circus side show.
    Circus side show? From someone who gladly cheers for TO, that comment doesn't make sense. I would hope you agree that having a receiver as talented as Moss or TO should allow for some interesting behavior and sh*tloads of confidence. I think Moss is the funniest guy in the league. His moon in Lambeau was priceless. If he should ever leave the Vikes, I will remain a fan and hope he rewrites the record books.

go vikes is offline Waterboy

Moss Buchanan trade

Look, moss played like a 10 year old girl today. Not jumping off the line good, dropping passes, etc. Hes been pissing me off since the week 5 injury. It wasn't even a big deal, so what you partially tear a hamstring get your a** out there and play. Besides, we need somebody to line up with AW who can tackle and cover, that's Phillip Buchanan. Our offense wont suffer, we can draft Braylon Edwards and then we have Kcam,Burly, and Mrob. Sounds like a good trade to me.

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Moss Buchanan trade

"go vikes" wrote:
    Look, moss played like a 10 year old girl today. Not jumping off the line good, dropping passes, etc. Hes been pissing me off since the week 5 injury. It wasn't even a big deal, so what you partially tear a hamstring get your a** out there and play. Besides, we need somebody to line up with AW who can tackle and cover, that's Phillip Buchanan. Our offense wont suffer, we can draft Braylon Edwards and then we have Kcam,Burly, and Mrob. Sounds like a good trade to me.
    Let's see...his job requires him to run and jump so I would guess that his running and jumping would suffer throughout the injury. "Get your a** out there and play" is exactly what he did all season and we paid for that today. I know he dropped some balls today and was definitely not the 84 we are used to seeing, but he is not the reason we lost.

Pepp couldn't hit a target as big as Tice's a** in the first half, and all his long balls were underthrown to all receivers. MMoore missed blocks all day. No pressure was put on McNabb all game. Brian Williams played, well, like Brian Williams. Russell proved last year was a fluke. It was a true team effort.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Moss Buchanan trade

i didnt see you running out there after getting an injury a couple weeks ago....
    you think football players heal faster than the rest of us??
    even so, he still makes a great offensive decoy- then we lull the defense to sleep and then he can make that explosive game saving play... we can keep him as a grat player, or decoy.. either way he helps us out a whole lot...
    get rid of moss... thats funny

:king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Moss Buchanan trade

"go vikes" wrote:
    As soon as you can do better than Moss - with or without a hammy injury - let us all know.

Have you ever injured a hammy? Have you ever injured a leg at all (Stubbed toes doesn't count)?

I am becomming increasingly frustrated by the Viking fans comming out of the closet - now that we've lost - and saying "Trade Moss". Do any of you realize just how important he is to this offense? Obviously NOT.

Think about our games without him, then tell me again you want to trade him. I certainly don't.

Caine

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

Moss Buchanan trade

trading moss would be the BIGGEST mistake this franchise could ever make, yes even bigger than herschel. First of all, there is no reasonable trade out there, unless it involved three straight years of first rounders and a couple players, secondly, he is 80% of our ground game in addition to the record setting receiving

howln4u is offline Rookie

Pure BS

If we want to make our team better, spend some money. Sign Charles Woodsen since Oakland wont and go after Julien Peterson from SF since they wont be able to afford him.

Then trade Bennett for an extra pick in the first couple rounds (hate to see him go but we have 3 other RB, so we are a little thick there).

That would give us 2 cover corners, A Speed LB to help cover in the pass coverage and our D line is already good. Use the extra pick on anohter Offensive Lineman so we dont overpay Dixon or pull our trades and get a Safety to help in coverage and Run Def.

We dont need Offensive help, keep working on the defense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12