Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Birds is offline Training Camp

Minnesota- a recap

Just got back in Philly Sunday night with a smile on my face, a rumble in my lungs, and eyes as red as the sign at Augie's strip club.

Thursday--Pulled in to Minnesota, immediately noticed goofy accents. Kept thinking of Marge and Mr. Gunderson. Laughed a lot about that. Then again, everyone said we sounded like thugs. Ate a beefeater at Brit's, sucked down three Guinness. Buddy asked the waiter where a good titty bar. He seemed horrified, but came back with an answer-Rick's is the only one open that early. Go to Rick's, spend hours there drinking cheap Miller Lite. At the point, I decide that Miller Lite is the best for me. Hotel, shower, Bootleggers till 2 a.m. Guy from Lion King yells at us for being loud in hallway at hotel. We pee on his door.

Friday--Mall of America is bunch of hype but your mass transit system kicks ass. It's an honor system and we're not honorable. Go back, shower, and go back to Rick's for more T & A. Later, we grind up against women till 2 a.m. at Sneak Pete's. Security says it's our last warning at hotel.

Saturday--Woke up, went to Hooters and drank four pitchers of M Lite. Bought a case of m lite and two bottles of Boon's and watch Rutgers and Penn State get f'd while get f'd. Go to Bootleggers for Halloween---found tons of money on the floor. Buddy almost punches a girl. We steal a gat. Walk home among the hot women of Minneapolis (You folks are definitely prettier than us)

Sunday-Find eagles fans in one of your few parking lots. Your tailgaiting situation blows but we smoked a dub and drank down a bottle of Macallan before we go in. No one messes with us inside, in fact, it seems as if we hate our team more than you do. Your bugle horn is g@y and your fans are lame. The damn stadium was clearing out with 5 minutes left. Luckily, your entire team is Peterson. Westbrook is better and so are we. Luckily, there's a brawl in like 235. Tark, some dork with a purple head, said he never heard a fight song so loud as ours. Got sucked of stadium. No one messes with us. Disappointed to say the least.

Later, we literally take over Sneaky Petes and it gets truly ugly. Just ask around.

Your city is clean, easy to get around, and the women were vixens. It's just you guys, the fans, who sort of suck. Sorry. I'll see you around sometime.

The Birds will gouge out your eyeballs and feed them to their chicks.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Minnesota- a recap

"Birds" wrote:
    Just got back in Philly Sunday night with a smile on my face, a rumble in my lungs, and eyes as red as the sign at Augie's strip club.

Thursday--Pulled in to Minnesota, immediately noticed goofy accents. Kept thinking of Marge and Mr. Gunderson. Laughed a lot about that. Then again, everyone said we sounded like thugs. Ate a beefeater at Brit's, sucked down three Guinness. Buddy asked the waiter where a good titty bar. He seemed horrified, but came back with an answer-Rick's is the only one open that early. Go to Rick's, spend hours there drinking cheap Miller Lite. At the point, I decide that Miller Lite is the best for me. Hotel, shower, Bootleggers till 2 a.m. Guy from Lion King yells at us for being loud in hallway at hotel. We pee on his door.

Friday--Mall of America is bunch of hype but your mass transit system kicks jiggly butt. It's an honor system and we're not honorable. Go back, shower, and go back to Rick's for more T & A. Later, we grind up against women till 2 a.m. at Sneak Pete's. Security says it's our last warning at hotel.

Saturday--Woke up, went to Hooters and drank four pitchers of M Lite. Bought a case of m lite and two bottles of Boon's and watch Rutgers and Penn State get f'd while get f'd. Go to Bootleggers for Halloween---found tons of money on the floor. Buddy almost punches a girl. We steal a gat. Walk home among the hot women of Minneapolis (You folks are definitely prettier than us)

Sunday-Find eagles fans in one of your few parking lots. Your tailgaiting situation blows but we smoked a dub and drank down a bottle of Macallan before we go in. No one messes with us inside, in fact, it seems as if we hate our team more than you do. Your bugle horn is g@y and your fans are lame. The gol 'darnit stadium was clearing out with 5 minutes left. Luckily, your entire team is Peterson. Westbrook is better and so are we. Luckily, there's a brawl in like 235. Tark, some dork with a purple head, said he never heard a fight song so loud as ours. Got sucked of stadium. No one messes with us. Disappointed to say the least.

Later, we literally take over Sneaky Petes and it gets truly ugly. Just ask around.

Your city is clean, easy to get around, and the women were vixens. It's just you guys, the fans, who sort of suck. Sorry. I'll see you around sometime.

Ha, don't ever come to New Jersey (specifically Rutgers) with your macho attitude or you will get more hurt than McNabb does every season. By the way, Philly is one of crappiest cities in the world, hell Camden is even better

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

[youtube=425,350]oAoeufYOdx0[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]Dc0mc59Y53s[/youtube]

I feel better now

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I grew up in MN.
    To sit here and talk smack about how lame the male population is cause you managed to wander around downtown Minneapolis is just funny.
    Did you notice that it was a ghost town.

Got a picture of you and your Iggle buds walking around, shouting at the buildings thinking people lived in them.
    :
    ;D
    Your quite the comedian to be proud of that.
    :

I can see you strolling downtown Newport News or Norfolk VA in the evening (always people around there looking to roll) acting like that instead of sleeping town USA.

Silly IGGLES fan.
    ;D

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Birds" wrote:

Friday--Mall of America is bunch of hype but your mass transit system kicks ass. It's an honor system and we're not honorable. Go back, shower, and go back to Rick's for more T & A. Later, we grind up against women till 2 a.m. at Sneak Pete's. Security says it's our last warning at hotel.

Sunday-Find eagles fans in one of your few parking lots. Your tailgaiting situation blows but we smoked a dub and drank down a bottle of Macallan before we go in. No one messes with us inside, in fact, it seems as if we hate our team more than you do. Your bugle horn is g@y and your fans are lame. The damn stadium was clearing out with 5 minutes left. Luckily, your entire team is Peterson. Westbrook is better and so are we. Luckily, there's a brawl in like 235. Tark, some dork with a purple head, said he never heard a fight song so loud as ours. Got sucked of stadium. No one messes with us. Disappointed to say the least.

First of all you should have went to BJ's, great titty bar(and a great way to forget about a viking loss), Ricks is overpriced.

You are right about us being better looking, I think philly needs to get there drinking water inspected because something is making you poor bastards ugly as pooh.

Sounds like you are very rude, which explains why you spend all your money on boose and strippers and don't bring any chicks with you or hook up with any while you were here.

So you were getting drunk and fucking? That must have made for an akward ride home.

Congradulations on the team victory, your team still sucks, but at least for one game they sucked slightly less than the vikings. At least the Vikings are rebuilding, what's your excuse?

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

your mass transit system kicks ass. It's an honor system and we're not honorable
    Wow you eagles fans really are badass!

Bird: lets do it man lets not pay for the public transit!
    buddy: Yeah man that would be so X-TREME.
    Bird: i can't believe i drank 3 whole beers!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Well at least the guy was able to document what a retard he is.
    Idiots like you do nothing but remind everyone how the education system failed.

As if drinking and going to a strip bar is something worth bragging about LMFAO.
    Did you go home and rub one out with your buddy afterwards?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Birds" wrote:

First of all you should have went to BJ's, great titty bar(and a great way to forget about a viking loss), Ricks is overpriced.

You are right about us being better looking, I think philly needs to get there drinking water inspected because something is making you poor bastards ugly as pooh.

Sounds like you are very rude, which explains why you spend all your money on boose and strippers and don't bring any chicks with you or hook up with any while you were here.

[glow=red,2,300]So you were getting drunk and fucking? That must have made for an akward ride home.[/glow]

Congradulations on the team victory, your team still sucks, but at least for one game they sucked slightly less than the vikings. At least the Vikings are rebuilding, what's your excuse?
    LMFAO!!!

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"Birds" wrote:
    in fact, it seems as if we hate our team more than you do.
    Yes, definately an Eagles fan. ;D

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Birds" wrote:

Friday--Mall of America is bunch of hype but your mass transit system kicks jiggly butt. It's an honor system and we're not honorable. Go back, shower, and go back to Rick's for more T & A. Later, we grind up against women till 2 a.m. at Sneak Pete's. Security says it's our last warning at hotel.

Sunday-Find eagles fans in one of your few parking lots. Your tailgaiting situation blows but we smoked a dub and drank down a bottle of Macallan before we go in. No one messes with us inside, in fact, it seems as if we hate our team more than you do. Your bugle horn is g@y and your fans are lame. The gol 'darnit stadium was clearing out with 5 minutes left. Luckily, your entire team is Peterson. Westbrook is better and so are we. Luckily, there's a brawl in like 235. Tark, some dork with a purple head, said he never heard a fight song so loud as ours. Got sucked of stadium. No one messes with us. Disappointed to say the least.

I honestly don't understand you.

"Web mental!"

You are what I think of the east coast (excluding Ned and Mar), thugs and trash.
    Truly a stereotype, but it is F'n idiots like yourself that do nothing to refute it.

Now go crawl in a hole and get fuggly with your neighbors.

I hope you go to a stadium next time where you can find the fans you want to see, obviously you need to stay out of MN.
    The only thing we have for you is women, but they obviously weren't interested the first time around so save your time, effort and money and just stay home next time.
    Better yet daisey chain it with some fellow Iggle fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast