Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: minn vs. bears

sharper42 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: minn vs. bears

bears havny played anyone this year yet, two 0-2 teams comon. i dont think they are as good as they are supposed to be. regardless, they have a good D. but the vikes have beat 2 playoff teams thus far both teams we beat totaled 21 wins combined last year. the bears have beat two teams that combined 9 wins last year.

vikes 23 bears 10
    our only sure-handed receiver

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

3-3 tie.
    Everyone's a winner!
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

"sharper42" wrote:
    bears havny played anyone this year yet, two 0-2 teams comon. i dont think they are as good as they are supposed to be. regardless, they have a good D. but the vikes have beat 2 playoff teams thus far both teams we beat totaled 21 wins combined last year. the bears have beat two teams that combined 9 wins last year.

vikes 23 bears 10
    Ok sorry dude, the vikes are my team and I like to be optomistic but its time to be realistic too.
    Both Wash and Carolina were missing their star off. players, and we barely snuck off wins.
    Detroit looked pretty good against a very good Seattle last week so you cant the Bears win this week as a walk in the park.
    For the Vikes to beat the bears they are definatly gonna have to pick up their game a notch.
    I think we can and hopefully we will but I really dont know.
    I dont think the bears are overratted iether, I haven't heard a single analyst exhagerate how the good the Bears look.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

sharper42 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Billy" wrote:
    "sharper42" wrote:

vikes 23 bears 10
    Ok sorry dude, the vikes are my team and I like to be optomistic but its time to be realistic too.
    Both Wash and Carolina were missing their star off. players, and we barely snuck off wins.
    Detroit looked pretty good against a very good Seattle last week so you cant the Bears win this week as a walk in the park.

For the Vikes to beat the bears they are definatly gonna have to pick up their game a notch.
    I think we can and hopefully we will but I really dont know.
    I dont think the bears are overratted iether, I haven't heard a single analyst exhagerate how the good the Bears look.
    i do take detroit on the road at chicago a walk in the park for chicago. seattle beat themselves last week missing 2 fg's and alexander fumbled, detroit's defense was supposed to be improved, not really after gettin lit up by grossman for 4 td's?? thats horrible. oh and did you watch football night in america on nbc? collinsworth picked chicago to go to the super bowl!!! thats not exagerating to you????
    our only sure-handed receiver

Tbets is offline Training Camp

Lets all just take a deep breath and sing along shall we?

You know the words! lets hear ya!

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;
    Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.
    Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.

You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.

I am very sorry to let you know the VIkes will be luck to score a tD an a field goal. Those of you projecting 20+ points must be smoking that funny grass.

The purple scored 16 vs. carolina with the TD comming on a Fake field goal attempt and 3 field goals, and only mustered 19 vs. washintiong with an extra field goal.
    Not quite an offensive powerhouse.

While I agree the vikes are playing pretty solid football, please let me know what you see that makes you belive they can score more vs the bears than they have aginst a pushover like washington and a very weakend carolina team?

Now the bears offense is not nearly as good as they played on sunday and i do see them comming back down to earth, but the BEar D is not joke or fluke. those boys are laying some lumber on folks.

If your best offensive play is a fake field goal, the purple boys will be in for a LONG sunday afternoon vs. the bears.

Prophet Guest

I wouldn't be stroking yourself too much.
    How about a little reality check: the Bears beat the Packers and Lions.
    The Vikings beat two teams picked to be in the playoffs.
    Both teams are 2-0, there isn't a reasonable person in the land that would equate the 2-0 records.

i am sorry. did you give any kind of reasoning for predicting a big offensive day from the vikings?

do you really think wash. is a playoff team? yikes! that is crazy talk.

I am well aware the bears are not a good offensive team. much like
    minnesota. but do you really think the vikes will put up 20+ vs the bears?

That just seems really unlikely. but its football and crazy things happen!

Del Rio Guest

"Tbets" wrote:
    i alwasy love the rosy outlook of fans.
    ;D

I must say i am very surprised by those in purple antisipating scoring 20+ points on the bears D.
    ???

I dont see the bears winnig the superbowl but
    i dont see them giving up 20+ points next sunday either.
    :-*

Bears 19 - MInn 10

You probably didnt see them putting up 30+ points on the Bears last year either. It can be done. Your team is fourth in yards per game, we are 6th. I would be surprised if the Bears find the endzone. Hopefully we dont break Grossman again like we did last year.

Going to be a great game, I'm glad the Bears are good again and the Vikings appear to be improved, no more Packer Rivalry, back to tradition, Vikings Bears.......the world is better now.

Whoever makes the most mistakes will lose. The Bears haven't faced a team that is consistent on offense. We may not be explosive but we are capable and that is more then can be said for the Lions and Packers.

I think 13-3 Vikings sounds good.

i have always enjoyed the minn. games. i think johnson is a very underated qb. hopefully we will have a great game that goes down to the final minutes of the 4th quarter.

tybrones87 is offline Rookie

The VIkings played good defenses the first two weeks of the year with Carolina being very good. Carolina has a better D-line than chicago does, and we can all agree that their d-line is what killed us. We don't have to play against Peppers next week. I think we will have about an equal amount of points against the Bears as we did the first two games. Somewhere between 10 and 20. The bears played bad teams the first two weeks, and put up big numbers os its hard to guage them truly, but i don't thinkthat they are a powerhouse of a team that is unbeatable.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast