Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Metrodome Fans VS Lambeau Fans

Miller Lite tastes like foot up an @$$. I hate it, I'd rather not drink than drink that pisswater!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"mnpackerbacker" wrote:
    A little shaky here. Minnesotan Packer lover here on Purple Pride! I'm a virgin, please be nice....

Speaking of nice... I have had the privilege of being at the Metrodome and Lambeau field for MN VS GB. And I have to tell you that the MN fans were barbaric, rude, crude and downright disgusting to the GB fans. Without my rose colored glasses on, I did not notice the reciprocated behavior in GB against the Viking fans that were there. Are all GB fans saints? Well, close, but not all. But in comparison, the MN fans were ridiculously gross.

And it's not just GB that brings out the ugly side of Vikings fans. I went to a MN VS SF game about 3 years back, wearing a SF sweatshirt, and I kid you not, I got crap everywhere I went that day. And not just cute little banter crap--serious, profane crap. WTF?

Viking fans have not been known for their hospitality, hence the name "Vikings". That surely fits. But after what you've been through with this debacle of a team, show a little humility and take it easy on the opposing teams' visiting fans. This DOES reflect on MN as a whole, and I'm from MN.

On Sunday, be nice. Your team has done enough damage to the image of the Vikings, let's have the purple fans be above that, grow up.
    Metrodome Fans = one big HAPPY family

VS.

Lamblow Fans = one big INBRED family

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And NO WAY are you a virgin...I am pretty sure that since you are a Packer fan that your brother, cousin or uncle has already had their way with you! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

If youve ever been to lambeau sporting purple you will notice that they are not very nice to us. They like to throw things and pour things, etc. I know we can be pretty tough at the dome too.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, I was hit with countless peanut shells at lamboo, no beverages though thank God. I was also given a shot from someone, I have no clue what the he!! it was??

I did hear however that the people that go to the game from Milwaukee are worse than the people from GB. When we went last year it was a Milwaukee game and there were some pretty rude people. This year it will be the same thing so I won't know what to compare it to.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Isn't Miller light the official beer of the vikings? :???:
    I am negotiating a deal with the Vikings to make Purplepassion the official brew of the Vikes! :wink:

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Isn't Miller light the official beer of the vikings? :???:
    I am negotiating a deal with the Vikings to make Purplepassion the official brew of the Vikes! :wink:
    hahahahaha, that would be preety sweet

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456